It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin and Secret Lover

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

Actually. they will live here www.infoplease.com... , the White House is only for the President. Hate to nick pick.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 03:18 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Azrael75

Quite honestly, your tone is uncalled for. I suggest you take a break from posting and then review your thoughts. Thank you.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 03:23 AM
link   
In my opinion, the cheaters in the white house carried out good terms.

Kennedy & Clinton for example!

If they run a hit piece on Palin that turns out to be true, I'm DEFINITELY voting McCain as well as downloading the sex tape lol!!! I'll also help seed the embarrassment of the loser cashing in on it all and will capitalize on making fun of him at every opportunity on my broadcasts!

I hate money grubbing weasels like that and I think we are all just about sick of the sex tape follies already!

What's more I hope Ron Paul goes third / forth party!

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Azrael75
I would hate to think that the Vice President of the US has more on their mind than the retarded baby two rooms away.

Can you make some sort of an effort to raise the level of discussion. You are embarrassing yourself.

[edit on 7-9-2008 by jamie83]

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by jamie83

Embarassing myelf how? I am sure it is because you think the term retarded is insulting or lowering the level of discourse but I am sorry if, while not being 2008 PC, it is correct. The VP should have more on their mind each and every day of service to this country than their infant that has retracted mental capabilities. I am sorry if the word retarded means the same thing and people do not like it any more but I fail to how it negates my argument.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   

If you know so many developmental psychologists why have you never visited one?

Good grief, what do you think She wont much of the time aside from foreign trips have some hrs a day for the child?

I'm quite sure she can brest feed and answer the phone simultaneously or sign some documents.

You haven't seen any working moms have you?

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by pavil

Quite honestly, your tone is uncalled for. I suggest you take a break from posting and then review your thoughts. Thank you.

Quite honestly, I am not sure what tone you mean. Frank, honest, to the point?

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus

If you know so many developmental psychologists why have you never visited one?

Good grief, what do you think She wont much of the time aside from foreign trips have some hrs a day for the child?

I'm quite sure she can brest feed and answer the phone simultaneously or sign some documents.

You haven't seen any working moms have you?

All the VP does is answer phones and sign some papers? How many hours a day do they put in just answering phones and siging papers? I would like some of my taxes back. And poor Cheney, all those heart problems and no one told him he could just sit back and answer phones and sign papers?

Oh, I forgot, FOX TALKING POINTS- start to portray the VP as a do-nothing job so she will not look like a bad mother.

I know much more than you may think about working mothers, unfornately very few of them have been the Vice President of The United States of America.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Retarded isn't the same thing as downs syndrome lol

seriously, is there a Darwin Award section for insane posts?

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   

It's a decision making position, it is a leadership and envoy position

and it's still a position, your on call, in case of a National Emergency 24/7... but so am I, and I have plenty of time when, there are no serious situations, I'm on here half the day.

It's a Job, your not expected to be a robot, I see the Presidents we have had on vacations, getting oral sex, golfing... she has plenty of time to be a mom like any other job

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Retarded isn't the same thing as downs syndrome lol

seriously, is there a Darwin Award section for insane posts?

Like I said, it was not 2008 PC. Unfortunately the PC police cannot change what English words actually mean. Please explain how the word retarded is wholly inaccurate and cannot fit here or else get back to the actualy point and stop worrying about my being PC. Look up retarded, skip all the definitions that start with "derog. usu. ref." But hey, if the best you can do in this argument is pick apart my choice of that word, then fine. Replace it with any word you like and then try to make your case. Or are you stuck just picking on the language that I choose to use because you cannot actually defend this woman as a mother.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 03:40 AM
link   

It's a decision making position, it is a leadership and envoy position

and it's still a position, your on call, in case of a National Emergency 24/7... but so am I, and I have plenty of time when, there are no serious situations, I'm on here half the day.

It's a Job, your not expected to be a robot, I see the Presidents we have had on vacations, getting oral sex, golfing... she has plenty of time to be a mom like any other job

So a special needs child requires the same time, care, and thought as a BJ or golfing?
And you are on call and spend half a day online, can you show us what your special needs child ends up like as an adult after that wonderful motherly care?

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 03:44 AM
link   

I am the least PC person in the world, depise it actually... I'm not offended by your choice of words, I think the only thing Retarded is that you think a woman can't be a Mother and VP at the same time that's all.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 03:48 AM
link   
You know, I was thinking 'retarded' aptly describes the direction of this thread...

To the OP, by when did your friend believe the information would first be disclosed?

[edit on 7-9-2008 by loam]

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Lets see, special needs child, Mom has a full staff, plenty of money spends half her time at home, has a full family to help, when she is not home she can be with the child in transit, can afford the best possible care, and mom has the opportunity to perhaps directionalize research and funds for special needs children.

So how does this child turn out? better than 99% of children with this issue who have working class mothers and... possibly alot of other kids with disabilities will benefit from her being in the White House too, so it's a win/win situation for Every kid with Downs syndrome

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 04:03 AM
link   

OK, show me all the children with Down's Syndrome that have truly benefitted from time away from their mother and money well spent on them. Also I would love to see the dedicated loving mother that is able to put this baby out of her mind when say, terrorists attack and kill 3000 people on our soil, or she has to be ushered from one secret location to another before her family can even be notified. I think you are truly confusing "working mother" with VP of the country. You cannot argue that she will successfully carry out both without proving she will be deficient at one. If she is so capable of ignoring the idea of her child when the country needs her, then she is a crappy mom. If she is super mom, then god forbid she need to do her job, or something bad happens, or even John McSame were to pass on. This is not the VP of purchasing at Goldman's Jewlers.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Azrael75

OK, show me all the children with Down's Syndrome that ...

Nothing good happens when you start a sentence with those words.

The rest of you, why are you even responding to him?

mopus. you are very silly.

nighty night.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Syntaxstealth
First and foremost i would like to begin by saying i have never posted a false topic, nor am i a hoaxer. You can verify this with my posts and replies to posts throughout ATS.

Second my evidence so support my post will be shown in the coming days by one of two sources.
1. National Inquirer
2. TMZ

To date TMZ is currently negotiating a pay off for this person to come forward with his video evidence of his love affair with our new candidate for vice presidency Sarah Palin. Thus far the person is known to be part of Sean Parnell's staff who you might know as her running mate for Alaska.

Seems that Palin was breaking the relationship due to her possibility as becoming McCains pick for VP. The individual was angered by the news and decided to keep quiet for the undisclosed amount paid to him by Palin. Well, since the amount paid was not sufficient for this person, he decided to contact both TMZ and the National Inquirer to sell the video of the lovers engaged in intimacy as well as a vacation they took together in Mexico.

This is all i have received from my source inside TMZ and i will keep you updated once news arise.

Please note: This information was derived from a conversation with a TMZ Video analyst that i can not disclose.

Thank you,

Well truth never has to have a footnote by the messenger.

2nd. Truth sources never require anonimity.

3rd. What relevance does it have on the issue at hand?

4th. Does qualification for a job require a person to not have any faults whatsoever?

5th. Who cares!!!!

Cheers!!!

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 05:02 AM
link   
It has a great deal of relevance since this is a position requiring far too much time and dedication to also be a fit mother of a special needs infant. Ask Dick Cheney how much time he had to be a good father to his infant children in the last 8 years? And if you think the VP does nothing more than sign some papers and answer a phone, then no wonder you would then also stick up for the motherly values of a mom who refused to teach her daughter sex ed, you know the pregnant underaged unwed daughter. These things do speak heavily to this particular position. It is amazing how republicans have already relegated the position of VP to someone of no importance whatsoever after letting expressing what a great asset Cheney has been all this time for all he has done.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join