It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Redstar

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 02:22 PM
link   
John Lear who is a former CIA pilot now retired came out last october\november time frame of last year speaking on some of the alien coverups over the last half century. He only did one show this last year and its his first show to my knowledge in almost 10 to 15 years needless to say he hasnt been on the air sense. However he has passed along to a few of us where you can get a hold of some of the material that he has put out this year. I do currently know where the man is but it will not be posted on ats john really has to watch himself after what he did on bells show last year and some of what came out in that broadcast. Here is 2 links one is to some of the provided material by john last year and other is a bbc report that made the news yesterday that is also now on cyberspaceorbit.

John Lears Project Red Star
www.projectredstar.com...

BBC News Report on UFO by Mars Yesterday
news.bbc.co.uk...

Falcon

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I've seen this before... there is some limited credibility to the Martian Face, but this?? I doubt the truth is so easy or obvious as they make out.

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I looked at those links. The project Redstar is just another example of blurry photos and a huge imagination. This will ALL be proven wrong with the next Mars orbiter in a few years. Extreme high resolution photography. It will be in the same catagory as the famous Face on Mars. Once you really see the details, it's all clearly natural.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Hi resolution photos already exist, but haven't been presented yet to the general public, becasue their content. You can find the whole bunch of hi-res photos, but when we are talking about controversial ones, you can find those just in low-res. All the photos have been taken from the same orbiter in the same resolution. Why some of them, are in low or very low-res? Guess why?
Find the Brookings report, and you'll realise why.

Check this out: Project Redstar

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I know I'm reviving an ancient thread but bear in mind.
They had very high resolution images and blew them up into massive murals that they placed on the floor.
These videos were produced in the 90's with ma and pa production setups using single CCD camcorders then uploaded and converted how many times before growing in popularity.

The resolution is # and if I'm not mistaken, Lear is already dead at this point.

Also consider alternative theories are no more outrageous and lunatic than the accepted theories which we presume to be fact. I can easily create a model showing the earth's core is a chamber filled with super concentrated salt water pumped in and out through the friction of the tides with the gas atmosphere, ionosphere and magnetosphere. I can do this and use sound principles of force to substantiate it.
Now if this were the accepted theory presented to us as children in school as fact, the theory that the earth's core is boiling metal would sound ridiculous.
99% of people would reject it even though they would lack the education to truly examine both theories at the Newonian and quantum level.

I've recoded the videos from project redstar and I will admit, what the common videos show as a blurred mess are pretty discernible without him outlining it for us.
I would really like to see not just the master VHS tapes but the posters they produced to find these things.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: falcon
John Lear who is a former CIA pilot now retired came out last octobernovember time frame of last year speaking on some of the alien coverups over the last half century. He only did one show this last year and its his first show to my knowledge in almost 10 to 15 years needless to say he hasnt been on the air sense. However he has passed along to a few of us where you can get a hold of some of the material that he has put out this year. I do currently know where the man is but it will not be posted on ats john really has to watch himself after what he did on bells show last year and some of what came out in that broadcast. Here is 2 links one is to some of the provided material by john last year and other is a bbc report that made the news yesterday that is also now on cyberspaceorbit.

John Lears Project Red Star
www.projectredstar.com...

BBC News Report on UFO by Mars Yesterday
news.bbc.co.uk...

Falcon

Shouldn't this be posted in Alien & UFOs instead?

Thread probably should be moved incase someone else wants to necropost to it.
edit on 22-7-2014 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: JadeStar

Yes, ATS should automatically lock 10 year old threads.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: falcon

I read John Lear and stopped reading.

I wouldn't trust him if he said water was wet.

top topics

join