It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al-Qa'eda's American-born propaganda chief may have died in predator attack

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
www.telegraph.co.uk...

I guess we will know soon. Usually he puts out a tape around 9/11.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
it doesn't matter if hhe died or not, i'm confident he will still put out tapes when they need him to:
technology.timesonline.co.uk...
if u haven't seen it look at this link. It is well known that any technology we posess, the government and powers that be are at least 20 years ahead of us. anyone who doesn't believe in the POSSIBLITY that they are already faking videos should reconsider.
and just to add: i hope he is gone; he is hateful, and i have no tolerance for people who wish harm on innocent people.
edited because i am a bad speller.

[edit on 6-9-2008 by Enigma Publius]

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enigma Publius
it doesn't matter if hhe died or not, i'm confident he will still put out tapes when they need him to

Do you have any real evidence that the "government" is producing these tapes or did you read this on truthout.org?

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Enigma Publius

I agree the "Emily" technology is startling (I believe there is another thread regarding it) and I also agree that when a technology like this is revealed, it has been perfected priviously. One can't be certain the "bad guys" had it twenty years ago though...sometimes creative entrepenuers/private industry beat them all to the punch (actually, normally) - Regardless, I believe you are correct in saying that the "video" game has been altered permanently. As per the thread, like the OP said in his original post, I guess we'll see. If it were true I think the American media would love the story.

ColoradoJens

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by mabus325

i've never been to or heard of the website you linked. anyway, i was only saying what i felt i never offered proof of anything, i think it's suspect that a bin laden video comes out when it's a good time for the powers that be to be "protecting" us, or at least give us the impression that we need to be, even if they are nt offering real protection. the technology i talked about HAS already been posted, i linked it and said "if u haven't seen this yet.." because one of the main things people were worried about from theorigional thread was the ability for media to completely mislead us with videos that are in fact NOT REAL. all i'm saying is, if the government wants a bin laden video, they will get one.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Enigma Publius

Had to throw in, if we've had this for twenty years, they sure did a crappy job with the last few BL vids! I 'm sure the editor was fired and then had a car crash on the way home. I can't say where I saw it, but one recently released photo looked like the BL had eating too many BLT's!

ColoradoJens

[edit on 6-9-2008 by ColoradoJens]

[edit on 6-9-2008 by ColoradoJens]

new topics

top topics

join