It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AllSeeingI's Raw Video Of RNC Protests on Sept. 4th. Warning explicit language.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
24 Hours ago I was in the midst of a multiple thousand human march. This time I brought my camera to capture the story. I arrived at the MN state capital in Saint Paul around 345pm and began filming.

First Video 9:44 - RNC 9-3-08 345pm-500pm
At 5pm the permit expired and the Police to the protesters to disperse. The marchers instead left the MN State Capital Building and marched towards the RNC. The Police blocked on path and the march diverted the bridge over I94. At this point Horse Police intercepted the march at the bridge's mid-point. A two hour standoff ensued.

Second Video 7:25 - RNC 9-3-08 5pm-630pm
The march turned back towards the capital. Half of the marchers stayed and half went to 12th Street. First you see the remnants of the bridge march standing off with police and dealing with a provocateur.
Later I headed over to 12th street and caught some footage there.
At 630pm I had to depart.

[edit on 9/6/2008 by Spiderj]

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I originally posted these videos in my: "I WAS THERE: The protest march on the RNC in Saint Paul 9-2-08: FULL REPORT" thread.

But I did not want these Sept. 4th Videos buried in a thread about Sept. 2nd Protests. And considering the work and money I put in to make it happen, I feel they deserved their own thread.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Great stuff AllSeeing!
Thank you very much for taking this footage and sharing it with all of us! That provocateur -- what an )%*)%* he was.
Didn't know Drew Carey was a riot cop (see on 2nd vid @ 3:34) LOL!

Again, thanks for taking the effort to do this, it is appreciated by many!

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
My favorite shot comes in the first video when we have the framed MN state capital building with thousands of protestors flowing past the camera.

Beautiful!

new topics

top topics

join