It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone been noticing strange things in the UK?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Although "elysiumfire" is acting like he's just shoved too much lego up his arse, I'd like to suggest something...

Do any of you watch the news?? We've had severe flooding all over the place in the past week. Don't you think that power-outage could be caused by a months worth of rain in one day??

Plus, when is the UK ever decent with the seasons?? I don't really see much to worry about right now, other than your home possibly being flooded if you live below sea level, and you not having warm socks for the probable freezing winter we'll have this year, judging this weather!

Although, I'm more than happy for you to give me a better reason

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Matt.Trakker
Yeh its strange. Its rained all august aswell and into september. Also it started getting dark at 8pm since the begining of august, Like we skipped ahead a month or something. Odd

yes exactly,ive noticed a massive amount of chemtrailing over the past few months ,at one point the whole sky was one giant criss cross of chem trails.lo and behold a week later we get all these floods.

check out weatherwars.info ......our weather is being controlled big time.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by welivefortheson

Originally posted by Matt.Trakker
Yeh its strange. Its rained all august aswell and into september. Also it started getting dark at 8pm since the begining of august, Like we skipped ahead a month or something. Odd

yes exactly,ive noticed a massive amount of chemtrailing over the past few months ,at one point the whole sky was one giant criss cross of chem trails.lo and behold a week later we get all these floods.

check out weatherwars.info ......our weather is being controlled big time.

Well if it's being controlled can we have like at least 3 days of nice warm weather, say about 32C should be enough, thanks whoever is out there! lol

[edit on 7-9-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
There are losts of starnge things going on in the UK.

1:Chemtrail spraying and Chembow formations.
2:Large amounts of rain and increased flooding.
3:UFO sightings and Orbs and Rods.
4:Recent Earthquake and (minor tremours, my experiences).
5:Shadow of Saddam's Iraq in our policies slowy creeping in.
6: Demonic nature of people.
7:Everything just seems different in odd ways.

[edit on 12-9-2008 by The time lord]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join