It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PC Gone Mad

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Hi all,

Just wanted to start this thread regarding the current levels of absurd political correctness within our society, you want examples:

1.) If our kids call a board a black board (given that it is actually black and wrote upon with white chalk) they are apparently being racist

2.) We can't call a policeman a police man no more, its got to be a police officer because apparently by saying policeman we are being sexually discriminate.

3.) We can't say people frequent that club no more, as frequent is something that criminals do.

4.) Why is there a society for black police officers? If there was one for white officers then white people would get accused of discrimination!

See links below for further absolute outrage:

www.capc.co.uk...

www.politicallyincorrect.me.uk...

news.bbc.co.uk...

www.telegraph.co.uk...

People, the world is going crazy and with the rising amount of do-gooders it seems we can be prosecuted for using general terms of speech and conversation.

When will people wake up and when will the government/police start targetting real criminals!

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
The last one I recall myself is it isn't the "U.S. Mail" anymore but "U.S. Postal Service" because "mail" and "male" are homophones that suggest sexual discrimination.

Is it ok to say "homophone" anymore?

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
PC really is reverse Naziism, it's an attempt to create a singular race/culture in opposite form to singleing out one as better like the Germans did

But it's the same old quest for superiority, the only thing different now is... nothing, I fail to see anything different from collective multiculturalism while individual groups are targeted to destroy their unique identity.

join