It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello all, Im new here! I dont understand something about Freemasonry

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Hello all, Im new here.

I discovered these things about the new word order some years ago when I was researching about subliminal messages in pop media. However I got tired of this stories after sometime, because theres seem to be a lot of contradictory and absurd things, I think people tend to exagerate about this NWO thing.

I started to think about this again, after the Georgia-Russia conflict, and how Fox News was distorting the information.

Could someone help me understand the main difference between freemasons and illuminati? Because it seems that there was a lot of good masons in the past (Mozart, Simon Bolivar, Newton). So I cant understand why they are saying now that freemasons are pure evil.

Thank you all

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
in a nutshell, bavarian illuminati infiltrated freemasonry, because freemasonry was highly influential at the time. By infiltrating masonry, they took sort of a shortcut to power behind the scenes. That's part speculation, and part historical record (which is still disputed).

Since then, the illuminati have most likely reorganized as something else completely, like bilderberg group, trilateral commission, bohemian grove, etc. - take your pick.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
The Illuminati, or the illuminated ones, are the freemasons who have gone beyond the 33rd degree. Most of the masons you'll meet on here are nice people and if you have any questions they'll be only to pleased to help, but there is a consensus of opinion that it is the Illuminati who groom future prime ministers and presidents, big business leaders, high ranking law enforcement officers and media officials, with a view that if you can control these elite members of society you effectively control the world. Don't know if I personally believe it all but I have to admit I do have lots of problems with the higher tiers of the cult.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Mintwithahole.

THANK YOU SO MUCH for saying that masons tend to be helpful and nice. I do not know about the highest degrees, but my brother is a mason(for good or ill) and there is nothing evil about him whatsoever...he is as wholesome as the Beav! what i do find questionable is that the good guys that i know in the masons NEVER seem to get past 32nd degree, and if they do, they are a 33rd degree with nothing exciting happenig in the organization for them ever again. my brother told me that he's heard many horrible rumors about what must be done to get advancement after you reach a 33, but he of course doesn't know any more than we do. he heard one story where the member will be asked to desecrate a cross by spitting on it, if they don't they get "well of course you wouldn't do that, no good mason would, very good" but they never advance anymore ere as the ones who do desecrate the cross a awarded. let me stress that this is PURELY justthings we discussed that is ALL HERESAY. i just thought i should add that even members like my brother don't know what happens for those most high in the organization, and that by and large: Masons are folks like you and I that wish to help the community.

(edited for spelling)

[edit on 6-9-2008 by Enigma Publius]

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enigma Publius
reply to post by Mintwithahole.

THANK YOU SO MUCH for saying that masons tend to be helpful and nice. I do not know about the highest degrees, but my brother is a mason(for good or ill) and there is nothing evil about him whatsoever...he is as wholesome as the Beav! what i do find questionable is that the good guys that i know in the masons NEVER seem to get past 32nd degree, and if they do, they are a 33rd degree with nothing exciting happenig in the organization for them ever again. my brother told me that he's heard many horrible rumors about what must be done to get advancement after you reach a 33, but he of course doesn't know any more than we do. he heard one story where the member will be asked to desecrate a cross by spitting on it, if they don't they get "well of course you wouldn't do that, no good mason would, very good" but they never advance anymore ere as the ones who do desecrate the cross a awarded. let me stress that this is PURELY justthings we discussed that is ALL HERESAY. i just thought i should add that even members like my brother don't know what happens for those most high in the organization, and that by and large: Masons are folks like you and I that wish to help the community.

(edited for spelling)

I've had some great debates with the masons who regularly post on here and while one or two wont admit that theres something decidedly dodgy going on in the upper tiers, I found them all to be polite and courteous. . . which is something you can't say about some of the posters who throw ridiculous accusations at anyone connected withe the masons.
I look on it this way; I believe that to find out more about a subject it is better to listen to what they have to say and reply to them rather than insult and abuse them and then cry foul when they refuse to answer your questions.
I don't think theres anything wrong with the normal, everyday freemasons. They do a lot for charity. Its only the upper levels that I find slightly macarbre.

[edit on 6-9-2008 by Enigma Publius]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by FromAndes

freemasonry is like a religion sort of and Illuminati are like a division of it. Like how some workers work at McDonalds but not all do (that was something a weird thing to compare that to)

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by FromAndes

also Illuminati aren't really evil. they are trying to join all governments as one and make a single government world. it would rid the world of war and other things.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
they don't want war to end, its their biggest market
the nwo or nos is already here
you're all ruled by money
and hwoever isn't, gets overthrown, robbed and made dependent

new topics

top topics

join