It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What If You Knew Planet Earth Was In Jeopardy of Collapsing...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   

What If You Knew Planet Earth Was In Jeopardy of Collapsing

ah... no doi. Maybe we should all come to terms with it.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wisen Heimer

What If You Knew Planet Earth Was In Jeopardy of Collapsing

ah... no doi. Maybe we should all come to terms with it.

What you're suggestig is of course put into a short, sweet, and simple statement.

Like it or lump it?

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Simple:

Say goodbye to your loved ones.

Apology to anyone you have wronged.

Eat whatever you want.

Get high.

Have an orgy.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

You asked :
What If You Knew Planet Earth Was In Jeopardy of Collapsing...

Let's stick with what we know -

(click to open player in new window)

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Great thread topic.

Honestly during the Op I had this idea that we could just have some that know something come forward in 'this' thread to make statements about secrets which are really better left out of the public domain.

For one thing while many would be spending time with loved ones and tying up all their loose ends spiritually or going for what they have always wanted to do but could never make the time, others would most likely go insane and it is because of those that the truth could never be revealed to the public at large.

If I had the choice to know or not, I would wish to know. I would do nothing different except love my loved ones even more. Oh and hire house keeprs to do my household chores to give me the freedom to meditate, hug, kiss and pray.

When you have lived, truly lived you no longer fear death, it is simply one more opportunity for awareness.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

The question begs to be asked though, how on Earth would you get someone to come forward?

Thank you for the reply and kind words. I like to do interesting and though provoking threads.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I have to admit that the first thing that I thought of when I saw the thread title, I immediately thought of the latest Star Trek movie (I won't say more in case someone doesn't want it to be spoiled).

Honestly, I don't know. I guess I would try and spend as much time with my family as I could. I'd probably skip school, because what would it matter anyway. I'd love my pets extra well, and I'd probably eat whatever. I'd also defiantly call my brother and his wife, seeing as we haven't talked in forever.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by riddle6

Definately a good answer. U2U me if you want about that spoiler. I'm not a Trekkie fan.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join