It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why don't contrails show up on water vapor satellite? Because they are chemtrails.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Has anyone ever notice that when you go outside on a clear sunny day the sky looks kinda greyish blue? I don't know if its just where i stay at but the sky isn't the same blue that i saw 15 years ago. Everytime i look up to the clear sky it seems that it is not the same..??

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
i am an aircraft maintainer and i can tell you all i am 100% positive that there are no chemical dispensers used to disperse chemicals. if there were such a thing it would eventually malfunction and in one way or the other need repaired, not to mention serviced. so my point is...if there were such a thing i would have been trained on A) how to handle the chemicals for servicing, B) how to troubleshoot and repair such equipment. since i have never received such training...well you get the picture. i would never even of heard of such a thing if it wasn't for my paranoid dad and the Alex Jones show. lol.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
If anyone thinks chemtrails aren't anything, check out this video.
(if I can make it work.)

www.youtube.com...

sorry if it has already been posted.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by president
If anyone thinks chemtrails aren't anything, check out this video.
(if I can make it work.)

www.youtube.com...

sorry if it has already been posted.

OK....look....this is YouTube!!!

Getting it yet?

A guy who pretends to be a weather guy. on some aledged 'local' news channel, with no link to his real credentials, as a weather 'newsman'??

Come on!!!

Doubt that guy could even spell 'weather', or 'cumulus', if asked.

Please, try harder!

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

He is a real weather man. In Tampa Fl. I have seen him. I am not sure what station he is on. I will find out tomorrow.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by president

Thanks for the link!

Quite odd he discussed this....

I wonder if he got any threatening phone calls after that?

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   

OK....Well, a local newsman/weatherman??.

Hope he checks out!!

Has he also flown jets? Has he ever left the ground?

AND, was this from how long ago? The 1980's???

"Ring, Ring....the 80's called....they want their hair back!"

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   
His name is Denis Phillips.
He's on the Accu Weather team in Tampa Fl. (current.)

I can't paste the link. Sorry.
But you can google it if you want.

He probably had to fly in the hurricane jet as part of some wierd weatherman hazing. It IS Florida.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Thanks for the info, 'pres'.....but chaff is very, very different from what is being discussed here.

Must be perflectly certain we are talking about the same thing, at all times, is what I mean!

Best!

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   

I thought we were discussing those long white trails left by aircraft?

I do wish people would stick to the issue rather than confuse matters by changing the subject.

If you wish to discuss the implications of anti radar chaff used in military exercises feel free to start a new thread
But since such things are not visible from the ground, nor continually deployed by commercial aircraft, and since they're also readily identifiable on radar, there seems little point in mentioning them here.

What next? We might as well use this as proof of chemtrails!

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Here are a couple of very interesting sites about Chemtrails which you may all want to read...

CLICK HERE

AND HERE

Oh and one more I just found HERE

Ross

[edit on 8-9-2008 by nomadrush]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrfire9
Has anyone ever notice that when you go outside on a clear sunny day the sky looks kinda greyish blue? I don't know if its just where i stay at but the sky isn't the same blue that i saw 15 years ago. Everytime i look up to the clear sky it seems that it is not the same..??

Exactly. All one needs to do is remember the crisp clear blue sky of the past, to realize those contrails (I call em chemtrails) are graying up the skies.

weedwhacker.

What is your deal. Those who fight the hardest against the conspiracy, are usually in on it.

Are you a paid disinformant? I looked at the thread you've authored. Do you believe in any conspiracy. What is your purpose here. Definitely not to "deny ignorance".

By the way, I did not photoshop the smiley face.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Manasseh

If only they were just chemtrails - then we could stop the spraying today!

The truth is: contrails are a serious issue and pretending they're just chemtrails belittles the issue and makes it harder to fight against them
No doubt the airline industry is happy though.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Have any military or commercial pilots come forward to support this theory of chemtrails? Because it would impossible to cover up spraying of this magnitude.

I'm willing to accept that some spraying is done for whatever reason - scientific experiments mainly - but to suggest that it's anything other than very isolated cases is absurd, in my opinion.

Where's the evidence? Seriously, I tend to avoid chemtrail threads because they make my head explode, so I may have missed it. Show me some hard, scientific evidence please. With the amount of chemicals "they" are spraying, the amount of planes and equipment involved, the amount of personnel involved, etc, there must be something
And I don't mean pictures of refueling nozzles or weight/balance tanks inside test aircraft

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Source

Air traffic condensation trails, or contrails, are believed to have a net atmospheric warming effect1, although one that is currently small compared to that induced by other sources of human emissions. However, the comparably large growth rate of air traffic requires an improved understanding of the resulting impact of aircraft radiative forcing on climate2. Contrails have an effect on the Earth's energy balance similar to that of high thin ice clouds3. Their trapping of outgoing longwave radiation emitted by the Earth and atmosphere (positive radiative forcing) is partly compensated by their reflection of incoming solar radiation (negative radiative forcing). On average, the longwave effect dominates and the net contrail radiative forcing is believed to be positive1, 2, 4. Over daily and annual timescales, varying levels of air traffic, meteorological conditions, and solar insolation influence the net forcing effect of contrails. Here we determine the factors most important for contrail climate forcing using a sophisticated radiative transfer model5, 6 for a site in southeast England, located in the entrance to the North Atlantic flight corridor. We find that night-time flights during winter (December to February) are responsible for most of the contrail radiative forcing. Night flights account for only 25 per cent of daily air traffic, but contribute 60 to 80 per cent of the contrail forcing. Further, winter flights account for only 22 per cent of annual air traffic, but contribute half of the annual mean forcing. These results suggest that flight rescheduling could help to minimize the climate impact of aviation.

Poor, stupid, deluded scientists wasting their time writing letters to Nature and worrying about persistent aircraft contrails ...... when if the chemtrail conspiracy is correct such things don't even exist ......

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by BaileyKat

This is a video taken from an aircraft which the user says shows chemtrails being laid....

CLICK HERE

Ross

[edit on 8-9-2008 by nomadrush]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by nomadrush

unfort i dont think they are even contrails let alone chemtrails...

i may be wrong but i think they are `cloud streets `.

snoopyuk

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Originally posted by nomadrush
reply to post by BaileyKat

This is a video taken from an aircraft of chemtrails being laid....

CLICK HERE

Ross

Its of no such thing, and if you U2U Essan he will explain to you what those clouds actually are.

Come on Ross, I thought you were into investigating things properly.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

hi neformore

see post above yours for an explanation.

snoopyuk

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by snoopyuk

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Indeed Snoopy

Heres some more info

Cloud Streets

Anyone interested can also do a Google Image search on "Cloud Streets" - theres some really beautiful images there.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join