It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heres one of my 2012 theory, tell me yours??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Ok so has anybody seen the crop circles that are believed too be in the shape of the Mayan calendar, if not alot of them can be seen via this link images.google.co.uk...

I'm a believer that there are aliens and ufo's and so on, so taking all that into account as you read on here is my theory:

The Mayans had vast knowledge of the world, and made extremely accurate findings on time even too nowadays standards.
where did they get this knowledge and why after there tribes and villages where destroyed by the Spanish did the world not gain that knowledge.

i believe alien grays actually lived amongst the Mayans, at first you may think
"wtf" but think about it, there findings on not only time but other stuff such as space where soo accurate, also why would alien spacecrafts in our modern world leave us crop circles resembling the mayan calendar and end date of 2012, is it a warning? i believe it could be and that's my theory.

I know is a pretty far fetched theory but there's mine ....now tell me yours??!!

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I don't think there's really anything to it.

By the way, if you want to know what people think about it, do a search on it. It works pretty well. It's at the top right of this page.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Thanks for the reply and thanks a lot!! i just did a search and there was loads!! thanks again for the reply mate x

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I dont know anything about the Mayan calender but I believe it is to do with aliens coming here.I think the aliens that created these masters of work will be coming in 2012 and after clicking a link on another thread and reading about a message asking for our permission to come in their 1000's I really think its them and already know they will get 1000's of signatures and will arrive then.

I also believe they have other help so that could be from the Mayan's.It is a warning I think but its just getting us prepared for the answer of all crop circles and maybe some other of lifes mysteries.I also said on another thread that I think the circles could be some kind of landing bay.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
wow that was a really interesting reply, thanks very much
x

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Your welcome!

Glad someone actually gave me a reply to one of mine
x

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
You like reading about these things, then here is a good place to check out.

www.divinecosmos.com...

It`s a very interesting site, it has lot`s to read. Enjoy yourself.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by stephenwephentephen

Well the Mayans came to hold such knowledge by careful observations. Their calendar, after all, was linked with their religion, so utmost precision was important to them. They were very smart people; every bit as smart as people today. They developed quite far in math, despite remaining a stone age culture until they were wiped out as a political entity.

The Spanish didn't take that knowledge because they had no interest in it. They were there with a direct intention of gaining wealth, in gold or spices or other precious and semiprecious materials, and a secondary stated objective of converting the natives to Christianity, which didn't really go over too well. they had no intention of adding useful parts of conquered cultures to their own.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by mdiinican
reply to post by stephenwephentephen

The Spanish didn't take that knowledge because they had no interest in it. They were there with a direct intention of gaining wealth, in gold or spices or other precious and semiprecious materials, and a secondary stated objective of converting the natives to Christianity, which didn't really go over too well. they had no intention of adding useful parts of conquered cultures to their own.

ahh righttt, yeah that does make a lot of sense when i think about it, thank you for the post
x

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I think everything that happens from January 1st to December 31st 2012 will be "what happens in 2012." By then everyone will know that there's an apocalyptic connotation to the date, and everyone will apply it to something huge in their life. It's that which will bring the shift of consciousness and redirect our race towards a more collaborative future.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
2012 will pass, full of the same goofy crap we've endured thus far....misdirected adoration towards celebrities and oddballs.....politicians lying and getting caught in their misdeeds....the continuing devolution of the human species will elevate drooling to an acceptable level of discourse.....

And then 2013 will arrive and the cosmos will implode into an infinite singularity....and we'll miss it. Not that we'll give a hoot at that point....(get it?.....point?)

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
At 11:11am on Dec 21, 2012, the solar system crosses the galactic equator and completes another Great Year aka Precession. It has traveled aprox. 26 thousand years through 12 houses of the Zodiac.
At this time the Solar Flare cycle also reaches its' peak, and the 50 year cycle of magma surges also peaks. It is thought by some scientists that, at the galactic equator is a large dark cloud of matter that will be 144 million miles from the sun. There is speculation that this dark cosmic cloud is 4 - 6 solar masses. Therefore one can expect sone sort of earth in upheaval and ages in chaos. All of the information in this post can be verified by simply googling it. I also recommend that anyone interested in simple scientific facts concering 2012 read Graham Hancock's books or visit his website. This is the theory that I subscribe to.

top topics

join