It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Mothers of Darkness

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Ok, so I have been doing a bit of reading up on the New World Order and the pyramidal structure of power that they supposedly go by. I admit that I have been convinced that Fritz Sprinmeier is as legit as they come in his knowledge of the Illuminati and most of what I talk about here lends itself to his knowledge.

So, according to Fritz Sprinmeier, the Illuminati practice a religion that is very ancient and heavy with hidden, occultic practices. Especially, in the higher recesses of their religion, they are governed by very powerful women called "The Mothers of Darkness".

The following is from a red ice creations article and can be found here:

In his writings ("Bloodlines of the Illuminati", p. 205) and speeches, Fritz Springmeier mentions a secret castle located near the village of Muno in Belgium. This castle would, according to him, be a center of the occult and have a cathedral inside with a dome with 1,000 lights. This castle is referred to as the Mothers-of-Darkness castle. Monarch programming would be performed on children there. This castle is also sometimes referred to as the "Castle of Kings". Its real name is "Château des Amerois" and it is located in Bouillon (Belgium), near the village of Muno. This castle and its domain, the Muno forest, belonged to Prince Philippe of Saxe-Cobourg-Gotha, Count of Flanders and father of King Albert I. He bought the property in 1869 to the Marquis van der Noot d'Assche. The castle of Romantic style was built in 1877 for Philippe of Saxe-Cobourg Gotha by the architect Gustave Saintenoy. It has 365 windows. This castle was later bought by Alice Solvay, niece of the Belgian scientist and industrialist Ernest Solvay.

Interestingly enough, there is also mention on this site that talks about how the "Grande Dames" of the Illuminati go about doing their dirty businesses, and also interestingly enough, how they must ritually sacrifice themselves when their time is up:

In real life in the secret world of the Illuminati, a scroll is used to certify that the witch is dead both physically and spiritually. (The movie had this in it.) Just one example of the thousands of Illuminati Grande Dames killed in ritual like this is the recent billionairess Dorris Duke, who was ritually killed in 1993 on Halloween, also called All Hallows Eve, in the Beverly Hills, CA area. The Illuminati method for killing a Grande Dame and passing her spiritual power on is done with reverence. No blood is to be spilt out of respect for the elderly woman who gives up her life willingly. At death, the last breath is inhaled by the replacement to transfer the power. There may be as many as 2,197 Grande Dames at such a coronation. The Grande Mothers (whose Systems are mistresses for Satan and hierarchy leaders) and the next rank, the Grande Dames, are often veiled in ritual and would wear robes with different colored lining. The different colors of linings show the different grades. A typical Grande Mother vestment or robe is a black satin & velvet dress with a draped neckline, and ritual symbols down the center of the robe. After someone like Dorris Duke willingly gives her (their) life, her head is served on a silver platter at a banquet. For the deeper alters of a high level slave, this is part of their way of life; they are told it is their birthright and heritage. Such alters will not be able to identify with the culture at large. To give up their programming, means giving up their magickal powers and their culture, which they have had to work hard for. To leave they would need to see something that they perceive as better. They are locked into their slavery due do to their exposure to only a secret Illuminati culture and value system. Because of their dissociation with the rest of their own System of alters, they don’t perceive a need to change their lifestyle anymore than a Bushman would be able to feel a need to wear shoes. Why should the Bushman want shoes, if he has gotten along without them? Why should a high level slave want change, when they have gotten along without it?

If anyone has any more information about this subject, please feel free to add to this thread!

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   

found this on youtube, I also heard Bush's daughter was there a few years back for some celebration

Here is another video on the subject here

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I heard years ago that the Lucyferian society is really dominated by females instead of males. I heard that the most powerful people in Hollywood are the maids(high black magic witches) of the network exec's. I also heard that Lucyfer has a granddaughter that lives around Springfield MO around where the Metaphysics headquarters is. Her name is supposedly Hepsabah(sp?).

Since they like to telegraph their agenda, a good example would be a Jerry Lewis movie. His girlfriend in the movie was an heiress to the Tuttle fortune. Her mother ran Tuttle's dept store. The men that married into the family changed their names and took on the Tuttle name. The real power was the female Tuttle line. Interesting enough the woman that played the mother also played the mother on Bewitched.

Also since male circumcision(genital mutilation) seems to be a prerequisite to their male bonding ritual, it would seem to be that it was thought up by a female entity. Sort of giving it to the men twice, mutilating themselves and then performing an unnatural act. I believe that she gets a real good laugh out of that.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
This "Mother of Darkness Castle" was owned by Prince Philip Saxe-Coburg-Gotha. I wonder if he was any relation to Queen Victorias husband Albert who was Albert Saxe-Coburg-Gotha. The British royal family changed their name from this to Windsor in 1917 to not get so much bad press from being a German family running Britain at the same time as millions of our men were dying fighting against Germany in France/Belgium.

Surely Just a coincidence (NOT).

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
There are some pretty interesting things regarding the Mothers of Darkness in Springmeier's book "Deeper Insights into the Illuminati Formula". It goes into great detail about the significance of the procedures done on Monarch victims. A MUST read in my personal opinion.

Here's the pdf:

www.lust-for-life.org...

Excerpt regarding the Mothers of Darkness (there are more):

The Mothers of Darkness and Grande Dame alters live in the 7th realm of
Hell. The 7th, 8th, and 9th realms are considered lower hell. A ferry boat crosses the river
that encircles the 7th realm (and the 8th and 9th). The protection for the hierarchy alters
are the Delta alters that both male and female systems have placed in the 6th realm. The
Delta alters are deadly. They will kill anyone including themselves! This is known as the
sin of wrath.

Interesting, no? It sheds light on the situation. Not only are the Monarch slaves victims, but the programmers themselves are mind-controlled and dissociated themselves. There is so much "end time" coding going on with the higher level alters. It makes me think that these alters are in fact going to be used during the End Times. It's all really very fascinating and weird.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
From this page:

A common practice among the top 13 families is to have an important child secretly or quietly without fanfare, and adopt the child out to another family. The child then takes on another last name, which hides the genealogy, in the occult ceremonies, the biological parents will step forward. For instance, for Mothers of Darkness the biological father must impregnate the young daughter who is being initiated into the Mothers of Darkness. The first baby by the girl must come from her biological father and must be sacrificed by her to Satan. Many of the Illuminati children are adopted out, (in fact our President Clinton was)

It's speculated that Bill Clinton is closely related to Aleister Crowley (his son?)

I bet the Mothers of Darkness are actually well known individuals. They just switch their alters when necessary. They may not even be aware of the switching.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
The castle is owned by Solvay family, the people who are over the Solvay Company, which provides us with controversial antidepressants, for example Prozac and Paroxetine. The Solvay company also provides Children's summer camps across the globe, including Brussels.

The plot thickens....

new topics

top topics

join