It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Guess here is a good place.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
My first post here so don't be that harsh.

Has anyone had an experience with people trying to 'contact' them in ways that aren't normal?

I started getting this calls on my phone.
And after that I get a flash of a website in my emails followed by a 'error' message, but I don't want to say their name because I think they may be involved and I am kinda worried.

But I can't prove it. So I was wondering if someone would want to hear this weird ass story, because this is weird #.

I'll just start by saying that this person who calls themselves "G11"
is starting to get me creeped out.

At first I thought it was a friend on the phone playing games. But this guys voice is odd. He sounds like he is talking through water, and I can only catch 80% of what he is saying. The phone always says 'unavailable' when it's him. Thing is, these calls haven't showed up on my phone bill. It's like he isn't even there. I was really freaked at first, but I started listening to what he is saying and he said it would be in my "best interest to listen". I almost called the cops, but, this guy is full of stories unlike any I've heard, so I humor him.

He assured me that he isn't going to harm me, he said "harm". This guy gets into my head though.

I dunno, at first I was scared, but then I let go of the fear. There was a while there that I was

Does anyone know what "Integral Gyro System Framework" is?

Or "AKAMAI"?

I wish I could print this person's rants. He seems to have a lot on his mind but he's serious enough to want to talk to me. He thinks I'm 'special' in some way, or that my name was mentioned somewhere in a future place and he's relaying through some sort of 'autonomous platform'. That's what he says atleast. I'm thinking this guy is 'unreachable' in some way.

I just was wondering if this happened to anyone. I also don't know if these 'people' he says collect data are 'watching' me here on the forum and will get my personal info. I'm also worried someone here will post my info. I'm not too savvy on forum 'hacking', but I just wanted to be discreet about this at the same time.

What do I do? Should I post here?

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I forgot to add, I know a lot about 'conspiracy' stuff, but the things he talks about are things I've never heard of. And some of the stuff is way over my head, even though I consider myself above the average person on the street.

I was into this kind of topic a lot when I was a little younger. But it's been a long time since I discussed things like this. I had some personal things happen to me a while back so I left aside all talk about anything strange like this.

Then this guy shows up on my phone. LOL

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Some_Dude

have you tried googling this, i did but i dont know your story so i dont know if its the same thing or not.

im interested to hear your story, so by all means.

BTW: welcome to ATS.

[edit on 6-9-2008 by pureevil81]

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Hi thanks for quick response.

Yes I have Googled some stuff but I thought he was talking gibberish most of the time.

I looked up "AKAMAI", they were the ones in my email.

I guess they do internet stuff, so it's not weird. But their company name was stuck in my email in this pop up warning box from Norton I think.

It happened twice, and he said it would. Which was weird.

Some other stuff I Googled. But he claims he "exists in unison with" something called the "Pyramidal Structure".

He calls himself the "Outcast of the structure".

He says this structure will be challenged in the near future.

I seriously don't know what the guy means.

EDIT: Forgot to say that is why he says he can speak about things in a future tense. He talks about future wars a lot. And plots of "variables" that have established a pattern or something.

He has absolutely no sense of humor though. But he's not mean. He just talks over me a lot, like he thinks he's making speeches. He says he doesn't have much patience for questioning because he 'sees' the unseen and knows it, and to him, we're blinded by the "noise".

He talks about the "noise" a lot. He says it's a hum he hears loudly. The "noise' of humans". And that someday that noise will be shut out by 'stillness of the now'.

[edit on 6-9-2008 by Some_Dude]

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   

is there some way you could record the next call, or post the email?

make sure you check the T&C first if you post something like that though.

have you tried calling the phone company? it might not be on your bill but maybe they can help you out further.

i dont know what else i would do.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
You mean before I post the call?

He calls me on my cell. I am pretty busy all day and I don't know when it's going to happen. It's usually in my car when I have my bluetooth on.

Like he knows, it's so bizarre this whole thing.

I laughed at his name when I first head it.

I was like "G11"? I thought since 911, the number sounded cheasy. And the "G" letter. Like he's God.

He said" Would you rather me be the 6 or the 1?"

WTH????

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   

yeah, before posting a recorded call or email, make sure its legal and what not, check with a mod or something.

wish i could be more help to ya.

peace

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
It's cool. I kind of enjoy his rants now. He's an interesting dude.

But it's creepy that I have no clue how he gets by my phone records. Maybe a satellite phone?

I dunno.

When he first called he sounded like he needed help. Like he was someone who had the wrong number.

And then he told me,"No, I think it is you after all", which was weird.

But then he kept talking about personal things like he knew me.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I actually thought this was the "Introduce yourself" forum.

Sorry if wrong place.

Anyways, he has spoken to me about 7 or 8 times. And the convos went on pretty long. But he hasn't called for a couple of weeks and his last message was a 'warning' about "Kamir and Kamin". I thought these were Muslim notables or something. So I looked up the name and found nothing.

Or Kameer and Kameen? Something about this Integrated Gyro thingy, and Nano suits or Nano integrations. Bizarre # about the new war and Nano suits or "Nano Stabalizer". (what he said)

Sorry, I meant "Kadeer and Kameen". That's what he said. And not Nano Stabalizers, it was "Nano Stabalizer Suits". And Nano particles overtaking the ground water and the blood. That they made a big mistake and that mistake had to be erased with EMF.

How would EMF effect Nano particles? Is my question?

Thing of note too. He called me around the time that Russian War with Oseetia happened, about a few days before. And he said "are you safe"?

I was like "Well I live in America dude". He was surprised that I answered the phone.

Weird huh?

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Let`s see, could his use of the words "Pyramidal Structure", be talk of the elitists that run things now? And the talk of himself being an "outcast of the structure" mean that he was kicked out of a group?
"He says this structure will be challenged in the near future." This could be the fact that people are fighting this system right now, trying to show the world what these elitists really are.

"He says he doesn't have much patience for questioning because he 'sees' the unseen and knows it, and to him, we're blinded by the "noise".
That could mean that he`s been around the elitists and knows that they exist, and that we`re blinded by our own everyday lives to even take notice of them, and that we don`t try to understand that were being controled by them. Hence, his lack of patience with us.

Another thing that comes to mind, the letter G, this is a symbol used by the FreeMasons, it is placed under the compass. The 11 could be the degree he was at when kicked out.

Edit for quotations.

[edit on 6-9-2008 by FiatLux]

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   

What I found when I looked up the names
"Kadeer and Kameen", the search took me to documents pertaining to Gitmo. Not sure what the connection is. you will have to read them for your answers, they are very long.

news.justia.com...:2008mc00442/131990/

Sorry, this link does not work. Just do a search for those two names, and you should find them.

[edit on 6-9-2008 by FiatLux]

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Interesting, never really heard of this happening to anyone before. You say that he seems to know who you are, does he make any mention of your significant other, children, parents or relatives. Cause maybe he could be just a psycho stalker or something. But just to let you know, the word AKAMAI, in the Hawaiian language, means smart or intelligent.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Akamai is the largest "CDN" content delivery network provider in the world. Very simply, they maintain a worldwide network of servers caching content for most large corp websites AND many secure government networks. Basically, the cached content allows an internet user anywhere in the world access to a site's content faster and (if the corp or agency allows it) content personalized to the user's IP location. It also allows specific IP ranges to be blocked from accessing certain content.

Akamai

As an aside, a TS clearance is required to work in the Network Operations Center....

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
This is what I found when looking up Integral Gyro System Framework.

graphics.usc.edu...

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

He's never mentioned Gitmo or torture. It was more in a sense of this new warrior class.
I was thinking of terrorists that got their hands on robots?

He mentions this guy "kameen" a lot. Says he was the "father to chaos".

top topics

join