It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flight 93 Crash/ Shotdown Theory...Secondary Plan Initiated.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt

The FDR data has been released as this has been shown to you countless times Ultima. Do I need to show you AGAIN? Stop being so disingenuous.

Portions of the CVR were released during the Maousoui trial. The victims families were also allowed to listen to the CVR. For privacy reasons...they have not been released.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by ULTIMA1
I will state it one more time becasue i know your a believer.

THE COMPLETE CVR WAS NOT RELEASED.

Once again Ultima... you have shown off your impeccable reading skills. Did you forget to wear your helmet on the little bus today?

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Once again Ultima... you have shown off your impeccable reading skills. Did you forget to wear your helmet on the little bus today?

So please explain to me why the complete CVR was not released when i just posted flight 800 CVR transcripts ?

IF you post anything again about little bus i will have to have the mods remove you.

[edit on 6-9-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

I have to assume that they entire CVR was not released for privacy reasons....

Sounds of pilots getting murdered. (although there are parts released where you can hear the struggle)

Have you read the CVR from flight 93?

Here it is:

www.tailstrike.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   

I have to assume that they entire CVR was not released for privacy reasons....

Oh, so now you have to change your story from knowing why the CVR was not released to ASSUMING why it was not released since i have proven my point.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Not only did the government have the foresight to create a false crash site

The word government is not mentioned one time in any of my posts, so you can try to put words in my mouth all day long, it doesn't matter. But take your b.s. somewhere else. You dont like the theory prove it wrong. Thats what this forum is for.

And your question has already been adressed.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Nobody is putting words in your mouth, so calm down. Regardless of government, private industry, Disney, whoever created the false crash sight, there is no proof of it being false, let alone a reason. Don’t shoot the messenger for showing you the many holes in your story & thinking.

Again, traditionally, you should have some proof BEFORE you concoct a THEORY, not just make CLAIMS then rant that people must prove it wrong.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jake the Dog Man
Again, traditionally, you should have some proof BEFORE you concoct a THEORY, not just make CLAIMS then rant that people must prove it wrong.

Believers should practice what they preach.

I mean i have not seen any beleivers post proof BEFORE concocting a fantasy or claim.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ThroatYogurt

(This alone shows you have not done sufficient research into flight 93.

Thanks)

-TY-

Wow! The guy is only given his opinion and theory and he ask for input why are “you” so quick to insult him. What is your problem?
What has he done to deserve this from you?
This why people do not want to debate in here anymore!

TY you do not have all the answers to 911.

[edit on 9/8/2008 by cashlink]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by cashlink
Wow! The guy is only given his opinion and theory and he ask for input why are “you” so quick to insult him.

I didn't insult him. I posted a fact. But I agree...maybe a tid bit rude on my part.

What is your problem?

Well, today by boss left early..I have too much to do. Not enough time.

What has he done to deserve this from you?

Dude... chill out. All I said was that he didn't do enough research. Cripes... not like I called his mother names.

This why people do not want to debate in here anymore!

Yeah, or maybe people are reading into the facts of 911 and not bothering to debate fiction vs. facts?

TY you do not have all the answers to 911.

I never claimed to have them. But, I will do my best to get them. I even offer to help those that are sincere about searching for the truth.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Well I had a bad day to!
My dog stuck her paw out while I was running down a flight of stairs, and I tripped and fell down the entire flight, when I landed on my head, I would have sworn I herd her laughing at me!
Well you have to know, I was mad, I yelled at her and told her she was not going to get any dinner for doing that.
Anyway this happened this morning, so this afternoon, I went out to the fish pond to scoop up some of the leaves that had fallen in the pond, and my dog Dora snuck up from behind me and jumped on me so hard that I fell in the pond!
Now I was mad! I was soaking wet from head to toe and had gold fish flopping& flapping all over me!
I tried to chase her down to put her in the dog house but she got away. While I was running after her I didn’t see the d.. rake on the ground and I jumped right on it and it smashed in my face knocking myself completing unconscious.
When I came to, Dora was just sitting there staring at me, she had this look on her face that I would have sworn meant GOT YOU!
I told her, she will get hers! Now that was this afternoon mind you.
Then this evening when I came home from shopping, I walked in the house, I was in for a shock! Dora had knocked over the kitchen garbage. She dragged all the trash in every room and last night's leftovers were in the garbage, it was a site to see, Dora was just sitting there with leftover meat loaf and mashed potatoes dripping all over her face and mouth.
Anyway, I told Dora she was grounded, and as I was taking her out to the doghouse, I slipped on a present that she left me at the back door and knocked myself out silly. When I came to Dora was sitting right next to me licking me just letting me know she won’t leave my side no matter what happens.

Now I sit here at my computer with lumps on my head I am not going to take this aggression out on someone on ATS.
But you on the other hand …

[edit on 9/8/2008 by cashlink]

[edit on 9/9/2008 by cashlink]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by cashlink

Dude... My wife is wondering wtf I am laughing at. You may be off the wall... but you made me laugh my ass off..

Thank you for that!

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   

I thought you like that, so did Dora, I just hope I have a better day tomorrow.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   

I never claimed to have them. But, I will do my best to get them. I even offer to help those that are sincere about searching for the truth.

Thats funny coming from someone who only quotes from the media.

I have never seen you file a FOIA request, or e-mail companies that were at ground zero like me and others who are trying to find the truth.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
What would emailing companies at ground zero have to do with flight 93 in Shanksville, PA?

You supposedly already have seen proof of a conspiracy due to your position at Wackenhut, so why bother making requests of people you won’t believe anyway? I don’t see what makes you better then anyone else for filing a FOIA request.

Please keep this thread on topic.

[edit on 9-9-2008 by Jake the Dog Man]

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jake the Dog Man
What would emailing companies at ground zero have to do with flight 93 in Shanksville, PA?

I don’t see what makes you better then anyone else for filing a FOIA request.

Well my e-mailing companies at ground zero is the find the truth of what happened that day.

I have never stated anything about a conspiracy, how is looking for the truth a conspiracy? Also i have already proven to several members on here who i work for.

I file FOIA request to find the truth, what have you done to find the truth. Or are you jsut going to go along with what you have been told like a good little media robot?

[edit on 10-9-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Jakes question is valid. What does emailing companies at ground zero have to do with what happened to flight 93? Those companies working ground zero would know about ground zero...granted. Maybe you should send FOIA requests to companies that worked the Shanksville site?

I always find it curious why an NSA agent, with access to classified documents, has to come to a public forum to get his information on the events of 9/11. After 7 years, an NSA analyst cannot find convincing documentation to back their conspiracy claim?

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
I always find it curious why an NSA agent, with access to classified documents, has to come to a public forum to get his information

Well i guess you cannot tell that i come to this public forum to post facts and evidence that i get from research. NOT to get information. I have done years of research and file FOIA request along with e-mail companies.

What do you do to find the truth, or are you happy jsut to believe what the media tells you like a good little media robot?

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 02:53 AM
link   
i think the whole day reaks of something wrong
but what got me is the movie for flight 93, to me it was just a big propaganda campaign, the whole movie was just awful, all the men just didnt care, they just wanted to fight, and all the men on the ground had to support the women and the women on the plane did nothing but sit and cry.

how do we know what happened on that plane.

the whole thing stunk

top topics

<< 1   >>

join