It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Martial Law Gut Check

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Ok so I have spent the last two days watching videos via google and youtube all about martial law and the new world order, I have always known about the nwo and possible martial law but now im scared. I mean there is some scary stuff going down in America right now, Now we all know that our worst fears could come true or it never will. I am really leaning more towards it will happen possibly before 09 from what I gathered, There is a part of me that thinks this is stupid, that martial law will not happen, at least under the pretense of a nwo, then there is a part of me that thinks I should max out my credit cards now buying supplies and bullets. When you sit down and really think about martial law, I mean really think about what could and would happen it is very scary and made me sick to my stomach. I hear that they would take all guns, Now I am the first to say that I wont give up my guns and that I would fight it out until im dead but then I think of my family, and what might happen to them in the aftermath of my being killed, I am the protector in my family so I cant go out that quick. We will have no rights, we will be reduced down to slaves forced to adapt to a life we have never known before. It is just scary to think about all the possible situations that can happen. I am a Patriot not of this so called government but to this country and to our founding fathers and I will not want to live by their tyrant rules I would want to fight and find others to fight with but at the same time I want to make sure my family is safe, this just really causes a traffic jam in my head when I think about it. I guess I just wanted to post this to see if anybody else can relate or to see what you see yourself realistically doing in martial law.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
take it easy friend.....i've been through several of these things since the 60's and they never happen and this one won't either.....you need to work hard and spend as much time as you can with your family..... as they need you now!....these other worries you harbor only detract from your main job...if that other thing ever happens come to texas.....you'll be fine

join