It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hai guys, I'm a pirate!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
But only in real life. Anyway, I've been looking around this place for a while now, and I've decided I'd like to deny ignorance as well.
Not like its important, but I enjoy reading, writing, playing video games, watching the news, going to the beach (just over a mile from my house, yay me), and sleeping. Sports-wise, basketball and football are alright.
I've been a member on a few other forums, but they were dedicated to gaming. I'll try to watch it on the "txt talk" and bad grammar, a huge stereotype associated with those things ^_^.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Skurvee Pirate

Ahoy there Matey! Welcome to ATS!

I bet your looking forward to September 19th!
Aaaarrrh!

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Skurvee Pirate

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

"Skurvee" pirate? I'll have you know, that ATS accepts only the finest grade of pirate...usually...in your case? Welcome to ATS, matey...

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Hi Skurvee and welcome to ATS. Glad that you decided to join so go post away and enjoy yourself.

And when you need a break from denying ignorance then stop by BTS sometime and deny boredom with a good joke and chit chat. It's a great place to get to know the other members.

Rush

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Congrats of leaving the gaming forums and taking the first step to being a productive member of society.

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Let me be the first NINJA to welcome you to ATS. Hope you enjoy your time here with us.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
AARRRGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Welcome aboard mate.

Your welcome to the dead mans chest but the live womans chest be mine.

Look forward to seeing you on deck.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

Enjoy.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Ah hah, we have ourselves a pirate. I need me a real Jack Sparrow so I can pillage and plunder the seven seas...awsome!

Anyways, welcome, haha!

Emmy x

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Hey
welcome to ATS,check out BTS for some lighter stuff.

Spike

new topics

top topics

join