It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Key eye witness of 9-11 WTC Commits "suicide"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ravenshadow13

Thats a good question. I didn't think of that. I did hear rumor that Obama wanted to start a new investigation if he got into office. But, that was just something that I read on one of the threads. I have no idea if its true or not, but if it is that would be a reason I guess.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
How convienent he is not around anymore. Can we pls stop this madness. And if your suggesting that the government killed him then you better being watching over your shoulder, if you actually believed that yourself. Which you dont. This crap needs to stop

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by syeager9

And people like the OP are propagating this nonsense which just keeps people that have problems with it experiencing more trauma day in and day out.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Johannemann's suicide note.

WTC hero Kenny Johannemann, who pulled a burning man from WTC, poses with talk show host Jenny Jones.

Letter from the White House.

[edit on 9/8/2008 by ghoulardi]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
LOL I can't believe people are STILL thinking that there weren't any jet-liners that hit the WTC when people like me watched it happen live.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Live2Love2Live
I seem to recall an interview with a janitor, who was worried about some odd behaviour going on, in the weeks leading up to the attack on WTC.

I can't remember the network bringing the interview, nor the name of the janitor. However he noticed several peculiar people, working with heavy duty tools, such as drills and generators. The people didn't look like regular "workers", but had a more professional look.
The security was very poor, and as we now know, the dogs which were trained to smell out any kind of explosive, had been pulled out of WTC weeks before.
Another thing that seemed out'a place, was the fact that these people were working during night time and week-ends. The janitor also didn't understand, that a layer of fine powder covered everything close to airwents. This powder were located on several floors down. When bringing this to the attention of his superior, he was told just to mind his own business and do his job. I'm wondering if this is the same guy who desided to check out.... or did he get "help".??

Has anyone on ATS seen this interview.

Love & Peace to all....

[edit on 09-04-2008 by Live2Love2Live]

Yes I saw it and if I can locate will post it up....Also remember Bush's relative was head of security for the WTC and resigned the day before 9/11.....but that's just a coinkydink no doubt...

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ravenshadow13
If he was truly murdered by somebody having something to do with 9/11, why on earth would that somebody have waited until now to do so?

Any ideas here?

There has to be some type of threshold he crossed. Somehow he was becoming dangerously inconvenient. ‘Suicide’ is classical for cover-ups, the most age-old, convenient way of getting rid of people. And, it always works so well.

E.g. the 9-11 anthrax investigation. We’ve been talking about it here on ATS for years. Perhaps the 9-11 organizers DO read this site!! Well, co-inkidentally one person – allegedly somehow solely pivotal to the case — commits hara-kiri, and poof…the entire ‘investigation’ (which never took place anyway) is considered completed. What a sham!! But no one protests, no one objects.

The lesson to be learned here is that if the powers-that-be want you dead, you will be, no matter who (how powerful) you are. JFK — and he was the friggin president! — ended up with a tag around his toe (for refusing to give Ben Gurion ‘the bomb’). And so did Elvis for too fanatically investigating JFK’s death (found dead early in the morning, 5 hours after visiting his dentist at 11:00 PM! at night). Maybe the toothache killed him.

Greetings,
The Wizard In The Woods

[edit on 9/8/2008 by Wizard_In_The_Woods]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   

I have a question!!

After reading this thread through, I think that we have missed a question that is actually quite important in considering this situation:

If he was truly murdered by somebody having something to do with 9/11, why on earth would that somebody have waited until now to do so?

Any ideas here?

Because more and more are seeing through the lies. And if they can send messages, other witnesses will clam up, and if the truth moves too far forward, it will have no one to support it.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by dariousg
reply to post by Amaterasu

However, something I didn't notice the first read through, they NEVER referred to themselves as already being dead. For example, "I killed myself because...."

That is a common mistake that people who FAKE a suicide letter do. Or someone who wrote it AFTER the fact. That there does bring up some questions on this.

I think I may have picked up on that subliminally... I remember reading the content and hitching in that first line. Something didn't feel right. And seeing this, I had an AhHA moment. You're right.

It's always telling why they're GOING to do it! "I'm killing myself now, because..." I have chosen to kill myself because..." That sort of thing.

[edit on 9/9/2008 by Amaterasu]

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   

I have a question!!

After reading this thread through, I think that we have missed a question that is actually quite important in considering this situation:

Any ideas here?

Who knows it could be a number of reasons.

Perhaps he was doing a little work on his won and found out some things and told some people he was gonna go public.

Maybe he was overheard at a bar (just recently) rambling about sensitive issues while drunk about how there were definitely explosives planted in the basement of the WTC.

Last but not least, perhaps with the truth movement gaining some, not alot mind you, but some momentum via Jesse Ventura and Fr. Paul and others who want action, the PTB decided it was time to tie up any loose ends.

Again I find this Suicide note extremely suspicious, for the fact that he wrote "I have killed myself", when he hadn't done it yet. Over the many notes I've read, I've only seen this sort of thing one time and it wasn't even the exact type of statement.

Usually suicide notes start out Very differently. But then again who knows what each person would do or in this case (write) in a certain situation.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by realshanti
Yes I saw it and if I can locate will post it up....Also remember Bush's relative was head of security for the WTC and resigned the day before 9/11.....but that's just a coinkydink no doubt...

No it's called a lie. I'm not trying to say you are lying, but you are quoting people who are. The company Marvin Bush was part of was dismissed from their duties at the WTC for failing to perform them adequately. This claim has been around for years.

Securacom got the $8.3 million World Trade Center security contract in October 1996 and received about $9.2 million from the WTC job from 1996 (a quarter of its revenues that year) to 1998. But in 1998, the company was "excused from the project" because it could not fulfill the work, according to former manager Al Weinstein, and the electronic security work at the WTC was taken over by EJ Electric, a larger contractor.

www.washingtonspectator.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

2.5 weeks ago or so Kenny did an interview with another 9/11 hero. The interview has yet to be made public, however, I have a copy of the audio portions.

The contents of the interview may have had something to do. I suspect the case will never be investigatied properly if foul play is suspected.

Keep your ears open for the release of the interview!

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   

posted by ThroatYogurt
What a sad story.

We don't know the depth of his depression, but it is well known that PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) can and does lead to severe symptoms. Drinking, drugs, violence, depression, etc. This all can lead to suicide.

I hope his family can find peace. We know he has.

I'd like to add that suicide claims MANY adults each year. A rather large number of those come from very close families.

posted by Amaterasu
TY, please address the radical difference between the verbal skill of Kenny Johannemann, the intelligence he displayed and the childlike suicide note, if you would please.

And while you're at it, explain why someone who had an offer of residence would write: "The reason I killed myself was 'cause I was getting evicted and can't handle homelessness."

Oh, and why would someone who had that residence offer from a cousin write: "I've lost friends and family over drinking and I'm very lonely."

I'm sure YOU won't see issues here, chalking it up to something or another. But *I* see the issues VERY clearly. And I am certain he was murdered - by the same ones who planned and executed 9/11, murdering others with no remorse, and blaming it all on the "muslim extremist terrorists" that they are still using to attempt their fear-mongering.

I'm sure you won't 'cause I know what your job here is.

Gee willikers, ThroatYogurt. You sound like you were working 'damage control' in this thread here.

Is that what you were doing?

The 'suicide note' was obviously written by someone else.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
This is why American Citizens should receive automatic compensation for acts of terrorism on U.S soil, PTSD is real and some of us thousands of miles away from ground zero were plagued with horrific pre and post 9/11 nightmares. All we heard from Rummy, Bush and Gang were cries of WAR. WAR? more death? already what's the rush guys apparently you failed to notice 4 hijacked airplanes, but you knew the culprits names, ages, and what toppings they liked on their pizzas before the day was over
intel is precise or it isn't

so What do we make of these witnesses and family members dropping like flies, ?

I propose a 9/11 witness protection program before they all pass and record as much data as you possibly can.

rip

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join