It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bottomless pit (We in this mug)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
We are in the bottomless pit if you think about it. How so? We are in a fall momently wise. We are falling from moment itself. We are always falling from a moment. Otherwise we'd be in a frozen limbo state.

Anyone else think so as well?

So you are in the fall with Satan. Also clueing you in on the fact that Satan's release from the pit we all in only means Satan gets frozen again for a "lil" season (this lil season deceives Gog and Magog). Which also means he goes back into the bottomless pit if it's a lil season of being frozen limbo style.

Before Satan was in the bottomless pit Satan was frozen in limbo. Like in my other topic I talked about being sparked into awaken awareness randomly bound to by the paradox. The random spark allowed us to escape limbo. Anyhow, the angel who took a frozen Satan brought Satan to awakeness. Satan was not put back into a bottomless pit of a then lake of fire since Satan is clearly not mentioned in Rev 20:10 to get such. The old serpent was two persons: the devil and Satan. Ha! Look at: Rev 20:2! So like I see Satan was not put into the lake of fire, but the devil (having been the serpent "also") was cast into such.

Who is Satan then you ask? The Lord (Lamb) minus the image brought to by misunderstanding what is read in the bible.

If you were a fool you didnt see that the devil came out of the mouth of the dragon, AND the beast, AND the false prophet. Like duh! Satan isnt the devil. This is the revelation of Jesus Christ revealed that Jesus name that should appear new to you is that Jesus was actually Satan, and still is.

And if you were a fool you didnt see that the Satan's beast made war WITH the saints, not AGAINST the saints! Why continue to ignore truth is beyond me. What? You cant handle the truth? The same cowards go to hell since they would not bare truth, show hatred toward it. Such been so damned in curse. Is that you? Dont let the cat have your tongue NOW!

Take the truth from me, you are not written in the book of life if you are against the truth that Satan is the Lord. You wouldnt hear Satan out means you wouldnt save yourself any ol way from damnation any ol way.

[edit on 6-9-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Every moment is like smoke we witness/experience/consume in going through. So the smoke in the pit is such. If you were to stretch your eye as big as space, you'd realize the things in space are clouds of smoke.

It would have been better if yo never got to be put in the bottomless pit if you are our Lord's betrayor, because then you wouldnt be subject to the lake of fire. The only reason you arent written in the book of life, if that's you, is because you wouldnt do anything but betray the truth and faith of our Lord. The Lord had faith you'd unbarry His coming which is not a return. Meaning, He is here to rise from image and will leave. If you accepted the image He is against, that has been put on Him, then you are cursed to be damned.

If you wouldnt hear WHY Satan's beast spoke blasphemy against God, then you seal your fate to be put in Hell where God (your actual foe the devil) will be. All the revealing was was revealing who God (the devil) was and who Satan (Jesus) was, and you just had to not want to receive the unfolding revelation. I mean what else did you expect revelation of Jesus to be about since you knew it was something bigger than big that would have you SHAKEN like stated in Matt 24. If you resist the Lord's SHAKING NEWS sure to shaken you, then you are worthy of Hell because you wouldnt have accepted any thing that would have the world and the heavens SHAKEN. If the shaken is heaven, then it clearly means God's position was to be put in check and He of all persons was to be put in Hell. But you just wouldnt accept but to kiss God's butt. I mean, didnt you find it unreasonable concerning the contradiction about God in the bible? That was your key clue. If you're going to shake heaven, then it only means you are going to remove God with the reason being God is actually the decieving devil. Would not the devil decieve in such a BIG WAY that put all into a big delusion?

[edit on 6-9-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Mabus

we are at war WITH (against)

ever heard this?

"I have to tell you now that no such undertaking has been received and consequently this country is at war with Germany."

dont ever recall Germany and Britain fighting on the same side?

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by drevill

You can make a cartoon "with" Timmy.

^^Surely, surely that dont mean against.

The problem is in one's own understanding. What I say trumps what you say. Ever rememeber someone telling you to go play "with" someone? That "with" is not EVER implicating "against".

And plus, it still to a context, is that the spirits of devils came out the mouth of the Dragon, and etc.

So this means surely "with" is not "against" in the case presented when looked at in full. The dragon Satan is the Lord.

Powers in the heavens shall be SHAKEN!

^^What part of God being the only powers up there do you not choose to understand? In shaken powers in the heavens you're shaking God. If God can be shaken, then He/It is a deciever because He/It is WEAK! And lets not forget the conflicting aspect to God. Dont know about you, but I'll never kiss God's butt since I know better than to be under the delusion many are under. Hopefully you are sleep and not awake to the truth. Because if you are awake and reject Satan for God, then you can share that weak God's fate in a Death and Hell.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Add for readers:

The moment you started being aware (like when born) was the moment you were in a fall in the bottomless pit. Moments became the smoke arose in your reality. And by smoke you cant see clear to what being here is all about, unless you realize being here is seeing purpose made out of random chaos is yourself.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
"...and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit."

^^The only darkened reason of the smoke = the reason of the moment: Random Chaos which is a kind of 'destruction' and a kind of 'hell' that can be considered something that 'darkens' your own bright path and judgement.

Notice:

"And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth:"

^^from? Am I standing/sitting from you right now? Yep. This means that the star was in a 'hell' and went unto earth. As in, went unto become earth (a form revealing the act was purposeful come out of an original 'hell' aka 'random chaos' if not chaos of another already sparked into awareness. Is not choas symbolizing ugly while heaven symbolizes beauty, depending of the person's likes?).

So the star (a person explosively, randomly sparked into awareness after being in limbo and on its own rising out from a kind of 'hell' that may have been God's heaven) become earth as a realm of its purposeful order. I mean, if you just sparked into awake mode, and realized you were in dark choas, you would give form to the chaos and/or seperate yourself from chaos with your own order.

The locusts were some other person(s) come upon the earth that was obviously not their's nor them. The locusts are foreign. And obviously harmful only how allowed. They are of God (the devil) if they are for harming those not sealed of God (the devil).

"And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon."

^^the Devil (God) is destructive since the locust are Its own. The angel of the 'bottomless pit' ('ever changing moment') is the devil. And also is the star of the pit, too. But the thing that shows the star (person) is more powerful than God (the devil) is that the star was given the KEY of the bottomless pit. Meaning, this is how come the powers in the heavens (skies) that God get SHAKEN how described in Matthew 24. The heavens of God's like is hell to us, but likeable like beauty to God Itself. Indeed is God the devil that was already out of limbo before our Lord.

That's just my 6 cent.

And those locusts are operated by one because they are still one, even though they seem as many human wise. Yes, the devil is the very spirit/soul of some human bodies that are not Its. Why else do you see the word Host in the bible? Hosts have guests. This world has guests not of its fold. Jesus mention about two folds and a shepard. I take it the Shepard is Satan (Jesus) and the other two is the devil (Abaddon) and the betrayor of Satan's inside. In the astral projection sense is the devil in the other tongue named Apollyon. It wasnt stressed in two tongues for nothing. "polly" is the name of a bird so you know an astral projection flies to you and sores about you. If someone said to you a lil birdy told them, then they are prolly of the devil which means they can astral project on the astral plane.

new topics

top topics

join