It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Official Obama Gaffe Thread

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
The list of Obama gaffes is long and hilarious. So long, in fact, it's impossible to keep count of them all. I thought it would be a good idea to have a thread solely dedicated to the gaffes that have come out of the mouths of Obama and his surrogates. If everyone posts up one gaffe, it would be interesting to see how long this thread would go until we run out of them.

This thread doesn't need to turn into a big "Obama vs. whoever else you want" full of arguments and rhetoric. All we need to do is list gaffes, and maybe why you find them so funny.

I'll start with my personal favorite:

"Over the last 15 months we've traveled to every corner of the United States. I've now been in 57 states; I think one left to go."

Enjoy

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Yeah this sort of thing is only really funny if the person talking is a blithering idiot, and not if they're making minor errors in speech.

By the way, where is the link?

[edit on 9-6-2008 by Loki]

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ChocoTaco369

i could post hours of bush gaffes. this forum is above this. go to the politicians and people threads.

We are trying to make this forum a better place.

Plus not to mention, you aren't the early bird to catch the worm. Plenty of threads like this exist.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
This thread is already up and running for gaffs for everyone.

This might be a redundant thread.

sorry.

JAK

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
As FlyersFan helpfully mentioned this topic is already available for discussion here:
Please visit the above for further information and comment and giggles.

Thank you,

Jak

top topics

join