It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republicans Save 12K US Flags Dems [POTENTIAL HOAX]

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
ENOUGH

Get back to the topic and stop this childish finger pointing. This is the last verbal warning.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by mister.old.school

The Major now questions Mr. Schools reading comprehension skill. The article in question does not support the position you claim. Quite to the contrary:

Update: I just spoke with the person at Invesco who found the flags. He thinks both sides are exaggerating a bit. He claims the majority of the bags with flags were near the trash and it was probably an "oversight" by the Democrats rather than a nefarious plot against the flag, but he doesn't believe anyone was coming to get them. "The flags were there for a week and a day and no one came looking for them," the person said.

www.denverpost.com...

The Major makes no assertion that the flags were intentionally thrown away, nor does the Major attribute any malicious intent to the DNC or its participants. The Major does unequivocally state that you have misrepresented the nature and contents of the article to suit your own agenda, and you are now engaged in a attempt to obfuscate your previous actions.

Dismissed.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Major Discrepancy

Nobody ever claimed it was a "nefarious plot". The OP just asserted that the flags were being thrown away and the Republicans picked them up for use. How in the world can you have confirmation that these flags were in bags next to the trash and argue we don't know if they were being thrown away?Again, begging the question of why this has a HOAX tag. Every article I've seen confirms the bags were full of flags and next to the trash!

[edit on 9-9-2008 by Dronetek]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
ENOUGH

Get back to the topic and stop this childish finger pointing.

Could you explain what you think the topic is? I ask because there are quite a lot of "off topic post removed" popping up and I thought all of them were right on topic.

[edit on 9-9-2008 by Dronetek]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Thread closed.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join