It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW Six Flags UFOs video September 5, 2008

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by stikkinikki

Not a Unidentified Flying Object

More like an Unidentified Terrestrial Light Source

I'm certain I saw the Bat-Signal in one of those frames, but
then it is an Amusement Park where everything is an Illusion
except the Price.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
The first movie is clearly a passenger airline. At about 50 seconds in, you can see the flashing wing lights, and the cabin lights. As for the fact that it was moving back and forth, how about the fact that planes circle the airport before landing. I agree with the second video, that is just the sun. If you watch UFO hunters, or any other UFO show, they talk about this happening to camera's all the time. Lots of people mistake them for UFOs.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
It looks like some people are just having fun. Seriously, I think the people who made that video are just playing around. If you look at the object when it is in focus, it looks just like Iron Man would look from someone on the ground in an amusement park. Remember the scene in the movie Iron Man when Iron Man flew over an amusement park?

Not trying to poke at the OP, just seems like Iron Man is the answer to this riddle.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by stikkinikki

The so-called "object" in the first video is an AIR LINER! Ever see an airplane at night before? Six Flags ATL is kind of close to ... a good number of airports. The lights seen in the video are configured very similar to a CRJ-700 or CRJ-900.

Maybe it would be a good idea to research aviation before making a fool out of yourself and claiming these are UFO's.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
not sure if anyone else has read the book "the keepers" by jim sparks,
but if you have, then you may remember the part where after about 6-7 years of abductions he was abducted once and pulled to a six flags, or an amusement park of some sort, there he spoke with about 7 reptilian beings who spoke to him about the condition of the earth.

I doubt its regular practice to take an abductee to an amusement park, but you may realize that in the dead of night when the park closes, theres nobody there and you have a very low chance of being seen by anyone.

just two cents of mine,peace

[edit on 9/8/2008 by LordThumbs]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Hmmmm... good post but to me this looks like another blurry star in the sky with shaky camera work. Final result: inconclusive.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by internos
It is the sun IMHO too: watch this example

Here there's an article explaining CCD Saturation and Blooming

Some more examples can be found here

[edit on 7/9/2008 by internos]

Thanks for this.

It is exactly what we saw in the Roller Coaster pic.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
in 1972, Late Summer, I saw a oblong blob of yellowish mother of pearl sort of like it was radiating yellowish glow and when you focused in on it you got the mother of pearl effect, it hovered motionless above Bakers Ferry Rd. (next door to Six Flags) for at least 20 mins. on a windy day. it was about 40 - 50 feet oblong less than a say an egg shell shape.. not the yolk and white... no such luck... I was 12 and that thing was boring. wow...

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Radical Video man!

Fantastic!

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 03:13 AM
link   
hi. i'm the person who shot the video at six flags. the park was open for a special function. the objects were real and were not small magnitude stars, though they did pulsate blue and red. however, i doubt doppler shifts can be seen through a camcorder ;-) anyway, it was hard enough to capture the objects that were still, let alone the ones that were moving across the horizon. i had only a camera, no tripod. the objects were not directly over the park, they were well to the distant west. hartsfield jackson intl is in the complete opposite direction of the "jetliners" with the weird lights, and no approach goes in that area at that altitude. btw, if they are anti-collision lights, why are they on? because of the carnival balloons or low-magnitude stars? please think before you reject what you do not know. i was there and don't know what they were. that's why i shot and posted the video for all to see. i absolutely could care less what the skeptics believe or don't believe, as i am not asking you to believe anything. but only a complete moron doesn't believe his own eyes. and one thing is certain, what i saw and videotaped is unusual unidentified and unexplained. in other words... a UUUFO.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Thuggin

the six flags calender is incomplete (which is typically the problem with most "evidence" on the internet.)
the park was indeed closed to you. but it was open to thousands of people from a major atlanta corporation.
if you're going to be a skeptic, don't be a half-assed one. make a phone call.
nice try though.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join