It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John McCain the Comedian...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
John is a really funny guy, and a genuine human being, he has a fascinating sense of humor and it may prove to be an important factor for those who will vote for him or those who are considering voting for him.

John McCain, a funny guy!

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Why is Chelsea Clinton so ugly? Because her father is Janet Reno.”

– Sen. John McCain, speaking to a Republican dinner, June 1998.

That is hilarious!

politicalhumor.about.com...

10. "I was looking at the Sturgis schedule, and noticed that you had a beauty pageant, so I encouraged Cindy to compete. I told her [that] with a little luck, she could be the only woman to serve as both the First Lady and Miss Buffalo Chip." --on the annual Miss Buffalo Chip Pageant, which features topless (and occasionally bottomless) contestants, Sturgis, South Dakota, Aug. 4, 2008 (Watch video clip)

9. "We have a lot of work to do. It's a very hard struggle, particularly given the situation on the Iraq-Pakistan border." --referring to a border that does not exist, ABC News interview, July 21, 2008

8. "I am learning to get online myself, and I will have that down fairly soon, getting on myself. I don't expect to be a great communicator, I don't expect to set up my own blog, but I am becoming computer literate to the point where I can get the information that I need." --New York Times interview, July 13, 2008

7. "I will veto every single beer, um, bill with earmarks." --speaking at the National Small Business Summit, Washington, D.C., June 10, 2008 (Watch video clip)

6. "We should be able to deliver bottled hot water to dehydrated babies." --Kenner, Louisiana, June 3, 2008 (Watch video clip)

5. "The issue of economics is not something I've understood as well as I should. I've got Greenspan's book." --as quoted in the Boston Globe, Dec. 17, 2007

More here...

politicalhumor.about.com...

Funny stuff!

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Keith Olberman is a unique human specimen.

That guy hasn't moved past the Piagetian pre-operational stage of development.

Well, maybe not unique. He does work at MSNBC.

[edit on 2008/9/6 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by GradyPhilpott

Oh, come on, forget the biased sources, you have to admit that John McCain has a unique sense of humor.

Don't you appreciate his sense of humor?

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Alarmist2012

I absolutely appreciate his sense of humor.

I've never heard the gorilla joke before, but it sounds more like a fable than a joke, so I would expect that if we knew the context, it's make more sense.

The Chelsea joke was in bad taste, but any joke that mentions Janet Reno makes me laugh.

I've always wondered why she was never prosecuted for Waco. She took full responsibility, you know.

new topics

top topics

join