It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama will actually vote to "help" Hawaii split from the US.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Just the out right racism by Dronetek and his fellow Neocon Scum is amazing. Barack is black, Hawaiians aren't white either, so both are considered less then human by these Neocons.

I take that back, calling them scum is an insult to scum. Scum doesn't celebrate MLK Day on the day he was assassinated.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Kudos Hawaii! I hope the rest of us can follow their lead!

I don't mind paying for and abiding state and local government. It's the Federal Government that erodes our country from a Republic into a Democracy until all you end up with is Feudal Empire that serves only those in control. Sound familiar to anyone else?

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Dronetek

I would have to say that this is a great topic that has drawn forth some great users with great minds. Jay-in-AR and bknapple32 you guys are cool.

As a Native American living in Hawai’i, I would have to say that it is great that Obama is recognizing this great stepping stone for Native Hawaiians. There is another group of pacific islanders that were permitted to keep their sovereignty and that was Papua New Guinea, do some research about that and you will see how great it is for these pacific islanders. Lets also keep in mind that Hawai’i was trying to keep its sovereignty since England’s first occupation and even traveled to Europe to propose its Independence only to return in failure.

Native Hawaiians are very few and there are only small groups of 100% Hawaiian blood lines left. We must not allow these great tribes of man vanish as with them the philosophies, teachings, and history that they have encountered. To be sovereign allows the Native Hawaiians to not allow to much out side influences of the western world to diminish the purity of their values.

This will also allow Hawaii to declare sovereignty from the Federal Government of the USA. This may be needed if any miss use of powers arises in the US Government (which is already happening.) just like how Oklahoma went about it.

There are always going to be some pros and cons but for the most part Hawai’i being Sovereign has more pros going for it.
Thanks fora great topic,

unite life, give thanks, be true, be happy, and show endless love.

Aloha

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   

This is a really silly post to counter the Palin's documented affiliation to the Alaskan Independent Party. Please keep quoting Wiki information about Obama because that is about as reliable as Fox News. Let's stick to the facts. Hawaii won't be splitting from the US in our life time, if ever.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
This is BS:

a) Osama has never done anything that makes me question his patriotism.

b) I bet the majority of Hawaii's population is not comprised of so-called "natives", so any vote, for Hawaii to leave the Union would die at birth, even the suggestion of such a vote would be ridiculous...

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   

This is more like it.
dixienet.org...

Can anyone blame states for wanting to secede from the 'union' when its clearly been taken hostage by the international banksters of whom own everything and control everything since they own the worlds gold and control the supply of currencies the world over and have been proven time and again to do whatever it takes without regard for human casualties to achieve thier ends?
The US is no longer a sovereign nation ever since President Wilson was ignorant enough to sign the right over for International banksters Fed Reserve (private banking consortium) to control the money supply of which is backed by nothing (gold, silver) and hence can be created at will out of nothing. Don't take my word for, take theirs:
quotes.liberty-tree.ca...
Please save sites above for future reference. I see no better way to spread the truth than to have the cartels do it for me.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
The Fed Reserve was created unconsitutionally and was never ratified or approved by the Senate of which again violates the US Constitution (the supreme law of the land).
Dissolve, abolish the Fed Reserve. It's our Consitutional right. All it takes is an AUDIT of the IMF and the World bank as well as the Bank of International Settlements for the world to see the truth. To achieve a fair audit, it would have to comprise of a consortium of CPA's from countries around the world. Then post these results for the world to see.
That would do it.
They would then be on the run seeking the safety of their underground bunkers they've created the world over. You're not invited.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
And from the origin of the US by the founders, every states agreed on a contract with the federal government to join the union.

Since at least 8 years, the federal government have not respected their part of the contract so any state should legally be able to seceed.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
What enrages me is when I see 'Americans' being blamed for the actions of their suppressors.
Americans are some of the kindest people I know when not pushed up against a wall. A wall created by the controlling entity.
Most Americans know not of the truth of their situation since the Dept. of Education does not take 'full disclosure' into consideration. Dept. of Education is/was hijacked long ago by the international banking cartel whom will use blackmail, breach of privacy, death threats, payoffs, mass genocide to achieve their ends.
Lets put blame where blame is deserved.
A man, once free, cannot be a subject unto another unless of course he/she doesn't know who their enemy is.
Media never mentions a word.
Their 'owned'.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
And last but not least; the most important video you'll ever see. Spread the word. Exposure is what they fear the most.

video.google.com...

Peace Brothers, after the Revolution.
Ron Paul....you still there?

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I've just reviewed the massive amounts of confusion here on this board about who conquered Hawaii and who is responsible for all the death and destruction as well as the mass distrust among the peoples of this planet.

The same international banksters listed in prior post are responsible for the colonization of Hawaii.
This is what no one realizes and it was 'intended' to stay that way.
Divide and conquer has always been the modus operandi of the international banking class going back to the creation of the US. If you thoroughly read through my links above it will begin to make sense to everyone hear who the true culprit was and is to this day.
Both sides of my family have been in this country US since the mid to late 1700's and I can assure you that Americans as a whole have been fed so much disinformation that he no longer knows who is freind or foe. There is too much 'true' history to be exhausted here though the links are a good start.
If you ask the average American or European if they would like to or want to conquer Hawaii, they would give you a look of astonishment as to your presumption.
People of the world need to realize that it is the MO or 'method of operation' or modus operandi for those who seek power to divide the peoples of a territory first before they can come to claim it.
Stop the internal fighting. It serves no purpose. I can assure you I don't mean anyone in the world harm unless they use agression or violence toward myself....then it would be Creator given right to defend myself as is my inherent, creator given right to do so.
The enemy has and will always be the International banking elite of whom the House of Rothschild will be revealed to be the dragon. Its the emblem of the Rothschild and they happen to be protected in the most secure city on the planet for good reason; the City of London of which is a 'sovereign' city within the city of Greater London. Google on my brothers and discover the truth for yourself. Start with the City of London....House of Rothschild (the only trillionare of the illuminati) and the Grand Master of deception via media and political and economic realms/tools of the trade.
Salute

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Can we afford NOT to home school our children?

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   
What the world desires to know is 'who' is responsible for the current status quo.

It's rather simple.

These international banking elites have always use the same strategy to claim a territory.
They simply fund both sides of competing factions in a war (of which they create via disinformation and false flag operations) to the point of bankruptcy where each nation is dependent on funding to achieve the objective. Once these international bankers get countries on the hook of credit so generously provided....they call the shots from thereforward. Every war since the late 1700's have been conducted in this fashion with the end of world domination and control.
Carroll Quigley, quotes about Rothschild:
The powers of financial capitalism had (a) far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent meetings and conferences. The apex of the systems was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world's central banks which were themselves private corporations. Each central bank...sought to dominate its government by its ability to control Treasury loans, to manipulate foreign exchanges, to influence the level of economic activity in the country, and to influence cooperative politicians by subsequent economic rewards in the business world.

Mayer Amschel Rothschild, quotes about Rothschild:
Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes the laws

Baron Nathan Mayer Rothschild, quotes about Rothschild:
I care not what puppet is placed on the throne of England to rule the Empire, ...The man that controls Britain's money supply controls the British Empire. And I control the money supply.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   
A little history:

iamthewitness.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I am 100 percent Hawaiian. My Hawaiian people came from Chiefs and a Monarchy. Hawaiians are beneficiaries of the wills of each reigning monarch. Prince Kuhio started the Hawaiian Homes Act in 1920 for housing, congress gave this program a 50 percent blood quantum hoping in 20 years we'd be less than 50. Queen Emma built the Queen's Hospital because her people needed medical care, Queen Kapiolani for the Maternity Hospital, Lunalilo for the elderly, Pauahi Bishop for the most elite education - we stand in welfare lines, go to schools no one wants to teach at, but all of these have not changed us - we were and we still are survivors - despite the label of racism given us - an outstanding question stands out - why is it, you can find Hawaiian cultures all around the world. people want to BE Hawaiian. Find out about us, read , listen, learn - we still here. We will always be here. The most beautiful people lives and comes from Hawaii. Imua!

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join