It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stephenville Texas Official Files Complaints With FAA and USAF

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Stephenville Texas Official Files Complaints With FAA and USAF

cbs11tv.com

Dozens of Stephenville residents reported seeing UFOs in the area in January. At first, the military reported there were no aircraft in the area that night. Two weeks later, officials said they were conducting training exercises in the area.

Now some city officials want to know if a government exercise was being performed, why they weren't notified ahead of time.
(visit the link for the full news article)

link   
About time! No jets...10 F-16s...they didn't get their facts straight and then they wonder why people don't trust them. Add to that the fact that they refuse to address what Steve Allen and many others saw and it doesn't add up.

cbs11tv.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

link   
Also on CBS 11 Dallas News last night at 5 and 6pm:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Clearly the US Air Force is somehow involved if folks saw UFO's, and then the Air Force says they saw no planes in the area. Not only did they say they saw no planes, but two weeks later they say they were training in the area!

This is kinda like that Roswell incident, where they first said it was them aliens, then they claimed it was a weather balloon.

Why the cover-ups, unless they are somehow involved with this stuff? I smell treason. Talk about a corrupt government, I don't even think you can go any lower than that -- I mean, in bed with the aliens, jeez.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

I was amazed at reading the article when it stated that the USAF communicating with the FAA is just a courtesy. I would have thought the civillians lives of the flight passengers in the area would be more of a real effort than a courtesy. Unless a few casualties are "acceptable losses". I think they need to have a better spokesperson to the media. And if there is a mile wide ship flying around our skys silently at 200ft, it had better damn sure be ours, or we are more inept at control than previously thought. We either need to know it's ours and this is what it is, or we need to know it's unidentified and possibly a threat. To continue with this sharade is stupid in my opinion.

After another read, it was a citizen speaking of it being a courtesy. I still stand by the fact that we need to know something about the monstrosity lumbering around the skys under radar contact.

[edit on 6-9-2008 by Mason mike]

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
One man can't do it alone. There aren't enough people demanding answers so nothing will happen...FACT

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Hell ya, if I saw a mile wide aircraft flying 200feet off the ground I'd be firing at it with heavy weapons. If it is the Air Force's, well then they better consider telling their owners what the hell they are up to, and I don't mean Shrub and Insaney, I mean the everyday common United States Citizen that pays for all their 'secret' junk.

After the revolution their budget is going to be hit so hard they'll be cut down to one Cessna 172 and one mechanic. The rest of those bozos can come compete with the rest of us for real jobs.

If it's close enough and it looks like an alien craft, open fire!

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Here's an old Youtube which has a few Police witnesses in a good news report.

www.youtube.com...

If we created a large craft like this - well, I wonder why we would? And, the one constable says it shot off (which isn't how we describe planes or helicopters). Large and fast? That's not something we tend to create. Isn't our government large and slow?

This is a pretty interesting case overall - and since the direction was Crawford, that makes it even more interesting.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I wonder if they go with the old "flares" story again

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by 2stepsfromtop

I wouldn't fire on something that large. And over a populated area? That's nuts. I think they were trying to just keep up with what ever it was and weren't even able to do that!

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I would be willing to bet some money that some major news agency picks up on this story come Monday and runs with it because of how much attention it's getting from the CBS 11 Dallas site...we'll see

top topics

join