It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I See Orbs?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I tried looking around for a post like this I could've sworn I saw earlier. All my life I've been able to see these lights and auras. I didn't really know why I could see them but the more I thought about it I just assumed it had something to do with my pupils taking in more light since they're always big. They almost take up the whole iris.

I've tried to debunk auras that have proven to me too many times there is an energy in the body and these lights I see so many times. So many hours I've spent on the internet. The lights are different from the little static and little pin prick dots you see when looking up in a blue sky. I know those are a medical condition if my memory serves me correctly. These are completely different. They are more like golf ball size flashes of light in a shape of an orb that move independently or sometimes just seem to hover there. I've seen them all my life so I didn't think I had a tumor. But someone suggested I get checked out anyway so I did and supposedly my brain is perfectly fine. They look like they are made of foggy light energy.

Anyone else get this or know what it might be? I'm not sure what they are.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
HEy man, many people in western societies have some sort of gift.
It could be you are perceiving some sort of entity manifestation of a different lightwave.

Some shamans describe the human will as seen through "second sight", or "vista bruja" or witch sight, as eggs of light emanating energy in fractal electrical patterns. The energy "eggs" are about 1 foot in rough diameter.

Where do you see the lights, just out of nowhere? How are the auras you see? can you see them on people? animals? things? just one color or different colors?

I've started seeing several flashes of light in the top right corner of my peripheral vision, golden white, its happened several times...

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOneEyedProphet

I see the lights out of nowhere. I see them a lot. Basically all the time. The auras I see can be many different colors. But I find it best to see them in the dark because the hands will emit the light and seem to make the part of the room around my hands lighter. I can see them on anything living. Haven't really tried with in-organic objects.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Have you noticed a pattern to the colors / emotions of the auras in people or places?

Can you read emotions through the lights?

Have you noticed the lights "do" something? moving around, gathering, disappearing and appearing again?

One has to keep an open mind, human beings have unlimited potential, some are innate, others have to work for it, but acknowledging the extraordinary makes us understand it better.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Steve, I've never seen auras but I think I've recently been starting to see what you have described as orbs. I have seen moving and sometimes stationary little "orbs" that last for up to a few seconds. I've seen them inside and outside, day and night. Not quite the size of golf balls, though. I've seen them in white, black or red colors and I don't know what to make of them. I do wear glasses but I've seen them with them on and off. I personally don't think its paranormal but I have no explanation for them.

Auras intrigue me though. I have heard a lot about this. Supposedly the color of the aura indicates a certain emotion. You said you "haven't really tried with in-organic objects", do you mean you can turn it on and off?

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I've been aware for most of my life that I have been able to see auras around people...

This is something which I am able to do indirectly in a way ...

In other words, I see them in my peripheral vision, rather than when looking at someone directly on. If I am actually TRYING to see it, it doesn't usually happen. Perhaps this is just something which requires practice, or training, I really don't know, yet it's something which is definitely there ...

As far as the "colors" of the auras, not to sound to weird, but they;re something that I "feel" more than actually see; of course the stronger that someone's aura is, the easier it is to sense that coloring.

I've heard it said many times that the "color" of an aura is often attributed to a person's mood or personality. If this is actually true, then perhaps that is why, as a person with strong empathic abilities, I tend to "feel" them and identify colors with those feelings ... rather than actually see them.

I wish I could add to the topic of orbs a bit more, but I really don't know all that much about them, other than the type which you hear about during "ghost hunting" and the such ... and most of the time it seems those are complete rubbish. I do believe that there are many, many ways which energy as a whole manifests itself, and that many people are sensitive to different types of that energy ... what that would mean as far as the "orbs" go is anyone's guess I suppose ... but to say they simply aren't real in your case just seems like it would be to harsh ...

I will agree that with any sort of unusual "visions" with ones eyesight, it might not hurt to have an medical examination, just to rule something physical out - but if such an exam proves inconclusive, that would certainly leave us to examine OTHER possibilities!

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticalSteve

My daughter can see auras too.

I think more people are becoming "open" to these types of things, so more people are able to see and feel more. Or we are just better connected and more people are talking about it more.

[edit on 7-9-2008 by fishneedh2o]

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I also believe something is changing, that many dormant abilities humanity had, are becoming reactivated.
Maybe its the sunspots??, or the lack of them...

We are changing, I fell sometimes much more aware of my immediate surroundings, much more connected with my emotions and the power of intent.

We can develop many abilities that would seem anomalous to many, but its just a matter of understanding what we area capable of doing.
That the only limitations we have, are our own doubts and programming.

[edit on 7-9-2008 by TheOneEyedProphet]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Since my kundalini awakened, I no longer see the orbs.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
i see these little doughnut looking blood vesils travel on a line but only when i look at blue sky it happens h

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
you stopped seeing them today? I think I read in another thread that it happened today at some point

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Drail

Yes.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
So the orbs were a constant throughout your everyday life? Just curious, not knocking or trying to frown apon.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Drail

Yes.

top topics

join