It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

bad feelings in the air...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
lately at night I have been feeling a sense of not wanting to be in the area I am in... sorta like the feeling your suddenly in a horror movie... how you just don't wanna be there anymore... but also a great feeling of distress... like when the hair on the back o your neck stand up and you get violent chills down your back... like SOMETHING is both not right bout the area but also something is there... and it wants to hurt you... I have been able to sense when things aren't what they should be... so I have been sorta paranoid for a year or so... and seeing the grudge didn't help cure that XD but I know... that somethings not right period... not something like the grudge... but just something that doesn't want you there... I know this isn't my semi traumatization from watching a scary movie or my paranoid mind... cause its been happening before that... I haven't thought much about it but I have been sensing it alot lately.. and right now too... luckily it sorta calms down whenever I growl at it thru instincts XD but that might just be me calming myself down.... since it starts up soon after... but seriously tho... I have felt it since 2 years ago... since I saw SOMETHING move in the shadows at a friends birthday party... I knew that I needed outta the room I was sleeping in that instant me and the other friend who was there in the same room both felt it so it wasn't just me... we both wanted to get outta there and go to where the others were cause this was the second story of the house and they were downstairs... ever since this happened however... I feel SOMETHING is strange about the area I am in... it feels somewhat like something changed since the moment I looked over there before... and that something is about to happen... I dunno WHAT but it just feels that way... and I just read the thread on strange dreams too... which makes this weirder... cause even tho I felt it for 2 years the fact that everyone is getting the same sensation of something weird going on... makes this even weirder... sorry if I kept repeating myself... I was just having the sensation... I did something that stopped it for now... so it is calmer right now... and sometimes it feels like its not something but someone staring at me *shudder* WOAH WTF!!!! sorry just had a freaky experience,,, hope it was just that song but HOLY CR** sounded like a fu**ing demon suddenly said some of the words to my song to creep me out and I usually type whats currently happening to me XD sorry... but that was to freaky... and when I started talking bout someone not something O.O thats when it happened **** that was startling

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I don't know why but it always seems the people that make these kinds of posts have anime names and use anime facial expressions.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
my names from an anime o.o? and yes... I love emotes... I unno why... just think its convienient... sorry if I mispell anything... I only woke up about an hour ago... im not groggy... I had a soda XD well... I did have that freaky thing... and I am HOPING its NOT some sorta freaky demon trick and just that specific songs lyrics that I never noticed having a demon sounding thing in it before... which is why it scared the **** outta me!

edit: needed a question mark after the o.o cause it sounds like I knew it was from an anime... and I didn't cause ryuzaki is from an anime... not ryanuzuki... as far as I know...

[edit on 6-9-2008 by ryanuzuki]

new topics

join