It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth.............

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Has anyone read this website?

www.truthism.com...

This blew my mind!! You have to have a open mind to keep up with it.....I just spent about an hour reading.....

-Kdial1

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Awesome site. While I dont believe that ALL of that is absolutely true, there are quite a few things i do believe to be facts. Nice find. Starred and flagged.

-Z-

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok, honestly now, i have a very broad mind and without trying to satisfy my "godforsaken" ego, i have read, researched, studied topics that are a damn sight more complex than these brainless concepts.

Not to mention this guy also puts in at the end there how women are pretty much the downfall of humanity. Flattering.
Now me, being female, it's difficult to not feel emotionally obliged to kick the author's face in, but observing purely and utterly from an objective perspective, those particular statements are ludicrous and entirely untrue. Or at least that counts for one woman's opinion. How could he possibly vouch for the entire female species in all their complexity of thought and emotion and action?? He couldn't. This alone sheds enormous doubt on the remaining bulk of his statements.

Also speaking objectively, the author _sounds_ like a pissed off nerdy ass teenager who has just had his heart ripped out by his gorgeous girlfriend who's dumped his BS sorry ass. LOLLL
Seriously, i've heard all of this "truism" before only in far greater depth and intricacy.

I think it's important not to believe everything you're told or everything that you hear or read, especially if it's by the media and especially if it's over the Internet, where any regular nut-job can publish an hour long piece and call it "The Truth", "The Absolute Truth", "The Absolute Truth Beyond All Reasonable Doubt".. Grain of salt...
And in case you hadn't noticed, the author himself (I'm assuming the author is indeed a male..) was using controlling techniques in his own writing by _telling_ you what you'll be feeling and what you'll try to do and and how you'll react to hearing such news and so on, therefore gaining your mind-set and ultimately leading you towards a biased look of things, leaving you to assume that he MUST be FOR REAL!!! If he knows how i'm going to react then there MUST be some stock in what he's saying!!

Anyways, in my opinion, the moment he ranted on about the incompetance and evil nature of women, that's the moment it all turned to s*** in my mind.

All the best,
Vacant

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
hey now .Females=TLC if u treat them right.there insucure wired to attract a man to give her the best babys she can produce.even a cat purrs if u show compassion by holden it
females compete with other females sizing each other up trying to look better than the other females. The dress ,makeup ,is for the other females to impress ,not nessaclety for the man. Although men do like it . Also u females would not do it if we ask u to.You u say .Its hard to were the shoes ,a drag putting make up on, its a ritchel every day trying to keep those (=many females conpeten for the fewer men )away from your man, also to keep him from straying.
Men have to blame the females there no one else to blame and they cant do anything about it.Anyway thank God or rep for those wonderful ,intelligent, compassionet ,obliging females.

peace and lots of good wishes for u and for your gender!!

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by pretty_vacant
Not to mention this guy also puts in at the end there how women are pretty much the downfall of humanity. Flattering.

Lol. Well, I believe the below statement actually has some truth to it
. Though I wouldn't say it's their 'main purpose', just that they seem to enjoy doing it.

The main purpose of women on Earth (that is, what aliens have programmed them to do) is to enslave men via relationships.

Edit to add:
I just saw this LOL.

It is indeed tragic that men cannot satisfy their sexual needs without also getting trapped in a relationship at the same time (otherwise, they will be accused of rape)

LOL this guy is a pig! Yah, it's too bad that we can't randomly rape hot women. That's pretty much what he says in a nutshell.

[edit on 7-9-2008 by TruthParadox]

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Human beings were created (that is, invented)
via genetic experiments that were conducted by
reptilian aliens. These reptilian aliens, also known
as the "Anunnaki" or the "Reptilians," still rule the
Earth to this day.

Thats where it lost me.Another lizard people website.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Suppose he left out the rant over women...would anything else on that site be worthy of considering?

Seems to me that ego is having a far more lean on open mindness and objectivity with some here.

I do not agree with some of whats said on that site, and since I dont use ego as a pivot point to make a conclusion on anything I read or see on any form of media..the author is simply doing what other authors are and have been doing for eons.

Using just one section of the entire content of the site to say its all BS is a narrow field of view, not to mention very little room for anything other than a narrow prospective on everything else.

OK so take a piece of paper and cover up the section that offends you. Read the rest. Then come back and give us a more wider angle of objectivity.

Cheers!!

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

I don't believe that anyone is basing their opinion of this authors perspective based on his view on women. pretty_vacant said that she has read articles that are more thought out and complex, and I have to agree. I did find a lot of the information interesting, however. Mainly the pictures of UFOs in ancient times. As for me, I always try to find the motive of the author. Is it to genuinely inform people of knowledge which may be useful, or is it to satisfy one's own ego. With this author, I found it to be the latter. He, more than once, insults the reader's intelligence and calls us sheeple. He accuses people of forming their beliefs based on ego, and yet is a hypocrite of this himself, as he definitely has a bloated ego with no proof for his claims.

Oh yah, and he thinks the sun is cube shaped.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by pretty_vacant

I am a woman too and I must say, the author is very close to the truth, although he could have put it in a less offensive way . If you look closely, you notice that men are held back/controlled by their women. It's just a question of how you interpet the facts. You don't have to feel offended, because there are women, who are different. The author was just generalising to make his point. So think about it, before you start denying on a basis of being offended. The reason that "reality" seems to work in this manner, is no basis that it isn't programmed in our mind.

Ask yourself why women think they need make-up? Why do they want to look good? They do it for the men. If men then give them attention, they have control. Think about it. This is how women work. Men are just as silly. They seem to think they are more attracted to someone with paint on their face, while they have just been molded to think so.

About "that men cannot satisfy their sexual needs without also getting trapped in a relationship at the same time", ever think about why men need to run after their sexual needs so desperately? Because they are very receptive to manipulation on that basis. And if you've ever looked around, it's all over the place.. Half naked woman in advertising, video clips.. For god sake, women walking down the street almost dressed like prostitutes. But they call it fashion by the way. It's all linked together in a gigantic manipulation grid.

These were the most basic examples of how it all works. And if you just look and think about it long enough, you start to see it. It's not an illusion, it's really there, right under our noses, for all to see. But do you realize it?

My advice: Keep your mind and eyes open.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Rejected ninth grade level new age philosophy + misuse of the idea of the matrix + reptilian conspiracy theory + huge ego + insulting tone + chauvinism = this guy.

He does get points in my book, though, because he can actually write in complete legible sentences. That's more than you usually get with people with the same theories. The web design is pleasingly consistent, too. none of those irritating sidebars or different sized bits of text.

The longer it goes on, though, the crazier it gets. The universe is apparently but one pentagon in a great dodecahedron of universes, all of which is a false realm created by some nebulous darkness. Not only the earth, but indeed ALL the planets are hollow and have little suns inside. (seriously, centers of gravity don't work that way.) "Anyone en route to a polar opening is eventually stopped by Outer Earth guardsmen."

"Another thing that makes women insufferable is the fact that they are, essentially, babies. That is, they possess the emotional maturity of a 4-year-old boy. Women cry, throw fits, and need men to take care of them. Um, adults shouldn't need someone else to take care of them. "

Hahahaha, oh wow.

"For those of you still hoping that this website is some sort of hoax, it just goes to show how thoroughly enslaved and clueless you are. Moreover, since you are spiritually immature, ridicule is your only viable option for responding to the truth. "

Because the only possibility is that he's right and any other opinion is wrong. Wow.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

Did you read _anything_ of what I wrote in my former post??
LOOK at what I’m saying. I said that the mere fact that he thinks this certain way about women, IMO, scratches valuable credibility from the rest of his arguments – and that is my opinion from an objective and impersonal point of view. Anybody who was reading that article and did not see this, then they are the ones who are not considering the author’s angle and therefore are not gaining a full perspective of the entire purpose of the claims he is making.
Sure I was taken aback by the offensive things that he wrote about women, any woman speaking from an emotive standpoint would have this opinion in common, certainly.
But surely you can make sense of my unprejudiced perspective on this matter??

Originally posted by RFBurns
Suppose he left out the rant over women...would anything else on that site be worthy of considering?

I did mention that I have a very broad mind when it comes to these subjects, to the extremes. I am open to the idea that the author is, in fact, speaking the truth. I am OPEN to that reality, but it is of my opinion that he is not worthy of such credibility and I have stated my reasons clearly. Not just because i “believe” a person of such a state of mind or opinion on certain “things” could produce as much trustworthiness within his arguments – he could be a friggin genius for all I know.
For it is not only the statements he made about women that have determined whether I should take his work seriously or not.

Using just one section of the entire content of the site to say its all BS is a narrow field of view, not to mention very little room for anything other than a narrow prospective on everything else.

Like I said above, I didn’t only use one section of his entire webpage to establish my conclusions. The manner in which he presented his information and the language used also heavily led to me consider his arguments to be quite “brainless” in origin, as if he has just gathered pieces of other articles and decided to paste them together to form what he refers to and wholeheartedly believes to be the “Truth”. I’m not saying it’s “all BS” but I am certainly saying that the way in which he has presented these separate “facts” definitely points to that opinion.
I recognize that this may not be the case, for there are many ideals that he raised that I put stock in, perhaps even some of the more radical ones.
It is not a question of belief or non-belief because until these phenomena actually happen to us and we experience these events first hand, we simply and purely never know – and that is the utter and unavoidable truth. Meantime, open-mindedness and a broad opinion are favourable. Both of which I personally possess.

OK so take a piece of paper and cover up the section that offends you. Read the rest. Then come back and give us a more wider angle of objectivity.

I did accordingly, thank you.

So before you think you know how my mind operates, think again. I consider all angles. I certainly do not have a one-sided perspective on things.
You received the completely wrong end of the stick in the entirety of everything I said in my first post, mate.

All the best then,
Vacant

reply to post by TruthParadox

Couldn’t have said it better myself TP

[edit on 8/9/08 by pretty_vacant]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Don't be upset with kdial, surely it was posted here as a joke, no way it was thought of anything otherwise lol.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS

I am a woman too and I must say, the author is very close to the truth, although he could have put it in a less offensive way.

I'm sorry, our purpose is to enslave men via relationships?? We're all obssesed with relationships and love?? We don't care about anything else in life?? We _force_ men to waste their precious time and resources?? We are essentially babies with the emotional maturity of a 4-year-old?? We promote the enslavement of humanity?? Don't forget that we can be blamed for the downfall and utter hopelessness of humanity...
Sheesh!! When you said that he was generalising did you actually mean embellishing to the point of sheer and absolute nonsense??
This guy denotes that glorification of the male species! You don't see that??

If you look closely, you notice that men are held back/controlled by their women. It's just a question of how you interpet the facts.

Are you speaking for the entire male race here?? I doubt that all males are dominated or controlled by the leading female influences in their lives. I truly doubt that.

You don't have to feel offended, because there are women, who are different. The author was just generalising to make his point.

My advice: don't make excuses for the author. Has it or has it not been clarified in this thread already that this guy is one of chauvinistic and ignorant character??
You know, at first, when i glanced at what he wrote about women in the article, i thought the same; that he must be generalising. And then i went over it in more depth and i realised that he actually wasn't.
If YOU looked more closely you would clearly distinguish that the author conveys a very real hatred for the female gender. I am reading this section over again in an impartial fashion and the more i go over it, the more i am finding it ridiculous.
I'm going to include a copy here because it is just _totally_ relevant to the purpose of the article:

Women are ultra-impressionable beings, and therefore are easily controlled by aliens and the elite. The main purpose of women on Earth (that is, what aliens have programmed them to do) is to enslave men via relationships. Women are obsessed with relationships and love (due to alien programming), and don't care about anything else in life. They would have men believe that being in a relationship is one of the most important things in existence, not realizing that men couldn't care less about being in a relationship--and rightfully so. Furthermore, women force men to waste their precious time and resources on them. This demonic charade (i.e., relationships) has gone on for far too long and obviously has no end in sight. Thus, you can blame women for the downfall and utter hopelessness of humanity.

Do you REALISE that the author is trying to pass this off as THE TRUTH?? He is trying to make you believe that this utter BS is the truth!
Now that just #s me off to no end because this garbage couldn't be _further_ from the Truth.
Listen, we choose to live this way. WE do. In every moment we create. We create our reality with our intentions. You can choose to be "manipulated" by BS statements such as the ones put forward in this webpage. OR you can _choose_ otherwise. People don't want to own up to the responsibility of their actions and so they avoid it the best they can.

So think about it, before you start denying on a basis of being offended.

I did not, at any point in my analysis of the article, "deny on the basis of being offended". The entire time i have defended my objective point of view and i swear to that. At no point did i ever make any decisions based on pure emotional response. Any opinion that i came to was born out of careful thought and vindication and is entirely valid.

The point is that this guy's intentions have evidently soured. I f he is trying to pass the above passag off as the Truth, then i have to assume his other opinions are not entirely lucid either.

Vacant.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 03:40 AM
link   

They don't know that they are enslaving men. They feel the desire to fall in love. Their goal is to fall in love, marry, have kids... Do you see? If I would ask men how their life looks like when they are older, they most of the time don't say: I would be married and have 3 kids.
Precious time and resources. 'Love don't cost a thing' is a lie. (Most of the) women wants presents and aspects men have to pay diner when they go out.
And yes, women do have more emotions than men. Their feelings are strong. So indeed, compare to men, they look like 4year old kids.
How can you define it to nonsense, while you only see the woman-side of the story?

My advice: don't make excuses for the author. Has it or has it not been clarified in this thread already that this guy is one of chauvinistic and ignorant character??
I like the fact that you guys are given it your attention and discus about it, but I see only one side of the interpetation. So, it isn't clarified to me.

If YOU looked more closely you would clearly distinguish that the author conveys a very real hatred for the female gender.

If I looked more closely then I would shake his hand.
I don't see hatred for the female gender. I see a part of how to look at the way he looks at it. I understand what he means, without feeling offended. WOW!

Listen, we choose to live this way. WE do. In every moment we create. We create our reality with our intentions.

I didn't choose for this way of living. Women look like clowns. Men are behaving like pigs and they made them this way, by the way they act. Couples that are going to marry and then, months later they divorse?! That's silly.

People don't want to own up to the responsibility of their actions and so they avoid it the best they can.

Yep, that's what he is talking about. So it is a case of denial?

Okay, I can also understand what you mean. I can't prove you otherwise because you have to see it for yourself. Ever heared about; 'Behind every great men, is a more greater woman' Where does that come from?

Keep thinking!

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Yea I used to read things off of this website a few years ago, and I even actually took some of it into consideration. While I believe there is slightly valuable discussion being presented here in the form of premise, it is honestly a load of garbage. His "proof" includes some of the same images we've seen over and over. His blatant arrogance and anger is reminiscent of a 16 year old boy with a grudge against the world. What disgusts me the most is his section on "women." That has to be some of the most offensive and downright cruel nonsense I've ever seen somebody try to pass off as the "hidden truth." It's actually so ridiculous you can't do anything but laugh hysterically at this utter garbage. How can love, or the sacred bond between men and women, be considered the downfall of mankind?

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Interesting topic... I haven't read the site, but from the looks of it, some people shut things out before considering them and stay in their comfort zone. I'll read that stuff someday.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
They don't know that they are enslaving men. They feel the desire to fall in love. Their goal is to fall in love, marry, have kids

If the two are right for each other, then the woman should help the man to become more than he ever thought he could be on his own, and vise versa. Of course some people get 'enslaved' in marriage, but that is due to incompatibility, not the woman.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
yea i noticed this site a year ago, and aside from some things on there that are true, he totally uses a derogatory and condescending tone throughout. ...that alone makes it all seem less credible to me...

i wish we could contact the guy and get him on ATS (if he isn't already) and see what he thinks about these things since he updated his site, to see if he's learned anything since or has changed his mind about anything..

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by vasaga
Interesting topic... I haven't read the site, but from the looks of it, some people shut things out before considering them and stay in their comfort zone. I'll read that stuff someday.

My ego is not that bloated. I simply think that if you state that the sun is cube shaped, and that all planets are hollow, you had better have some damn good evidence to support it.

In short, extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

The fact that the author could not have known these things as fact, and yet stated them as though they were, tells me something about his beliefs. He's willing to believe the possible, and not the probable. I'm interested in what is probable. If we discussed the possible, we would be here all eternity.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join