It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Fog/Smoke Mystical or Medical? Help!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Last night I awoke suddenly for no reason - all was quiet except a TV on very low volume - I had been dozing on the couch for about 45 minutes and to my horror my living room was filled with thick smoke (although I smelled nothing)! In this hazy state I jumped up to find the source and it simply dissipated and disappeared into nothing in 20 seconds or so! Aside from the initial panic, I was not frightened and did not notice anything else unusual in the room. My son slept on another couch close to me and he hadn't stirred at all. I had not just put a cigarette out....my husband was already asleep in bed, my son was sleeping before I was and I'm pretty sure he hasn't picked up the nasty habit, either.

This is not the first time this has happened to me but it was definately the "thickest" or most concentrated its' ever been and it lasted longer than the previous incidences. The first time this happened was about 8 months ago. I jumped out of my chair and flung the lap blanket I was using thinking I had fallen asleep with a lit cigarette (something I have never done before). That time it seemed concentrated around my chair; specifically - over my lap.

I have had a lifetime of paranormal and mystical events and incredible luck just when I need it. Although I don't consider myself religious I've always felt a connection to something larger and have had a feeling of security that someone was watching out for me. From my teenage years on the number 111 has "followed" me around and I had absolutely no idea of its' importance until about three years ago. I often hear my named called when I'm alone.

Just recently I've been trying to communicate with my spirit guide. I've been actively seeking a conscience relationship with her/him/them. I believe I was presented with something yesterday and said aloud, "I'm listening".....then this happened! Coincidence? If this is the start of something how should I proceed? Do guides or ancestral spirits present this way? Should I have begun a dialog or meditation instead of jumping up; So many questions......

I recall a thread regarding "static" in vision on ATS and was floored to know so many other people experience this. It is another thing I have seen throughout my life that I could never find anyone else to understand what I was trying to describe. I learned about the medical conditions that could cause the static so maybe someone knows about this "smoke" in that context. I'm concerned I could have developed a tumor or some eye problems. I feel healthy otherwise but you never know!

So, do you all think I should seek medical care or is this another mystical event in my life?

IMPORTANT NOTE: This is the third account I've opened with ATS and I hope above all else I'll be able to sign in with this one tomorrow! I don't know what the trouble is so if I can't sign in I'll respond as a guest if someone has questions or can ADVISE!

My sincerest thanks in advance, Anna Kronism

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 9/9/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Anna Kronism

Well I'm not a medical doctor. It seems to happen when you are in a more relaxed state. Personally I don't think it's anything to worry about. What I did find interesting about the story is that in a book I read about mystics living in the mountains around Tibet is that during their seances which are considered to be much more legit than the half-assed Western ones. Before the spirits can come through the ether there is a type of ectoplasm or such that resembles a cloud or smoke forming with in the area. I don't know it might not be related but it reminded me of that.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Whew....
That takes a bit of the worry away and thanks for responding. I was beginning to fear that even ATS folks were thinking I was making it up or just plain crazy!
You've given me an idea to search for some leads.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Hi Anna,

Regarding your problems logging in to ATS, I had the same issues.
DO NOT copy and paste the password from your confirmation email, type it in manually and your issues will be resolved.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Hey thank you for the instruction about signing in...IT WORKED! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

new topics

top topics

join