It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oregonian ATSers

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Hey, I know there are at least five of us.
I would guess there are many more, especially when it is raining.
We are a techie bunch. There is nothing to do when it's cold, foggy, and mossy.

Come on Oregon! Represent!

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I'm an Oregonian born and raised
I'm a N.W. Oregonian...how about you?

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Hey!! JenSouth!! Yep me too, Santiam Valley, 6 generations. I am close to Salem.

I knew there had to be more of us!

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
wel you already know where im from seagrass, i couldnt let my buddy start something like this without stopping to say hi.

hows it going fellow oregonians, peace

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Yes, you are one of the FIVE I knew about. Thanks for checking in, I knew I could count on you Pureevil (not evil at all by the way!)

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   
GO DUCKS!!!!

Sorry about the beavs seagrass.

Beaverton here, born and raised in the Roseburg area though.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Woo. Portland here. I missed the rain during that heat wave.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis
GO DUCKS!!!!

Sorry about the beavs seagrass.

Beaverton here, born and raised in the Roseburg area though.

I couldn't watch it after the first quarter Karlhungis, it was so painful. But us BEAVS are used to that, that's why we get so excited when we actually win.
Oregonians appreciate a nice day and a nice win better than most others I think. lol. Pureeevil and Karlhungis are both from the Roseburg area. Both have little kids and both are about the same age. Also Duck fans.... (sigh)

[edit on 7-9-2008 by seagrass]

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by PixelMePretty
Woo. Portland here. I missed the rain during that heat wave.
It is hard to admit, but I actually enjoyed our last bit of rain, it felt kind of nice to have it back. But I need a little more summer still.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I'm a transplant from Pennsylvania so, I'll keep quiet about the Beavs' game
I work in Salem and live east of there.

I could stand enough rain to knock the dust down but, it sure has been nice out lately. I got on my bicycle to run down to the post office (5 min.) yesterday and ended up riding for three hours.

Great seeing some 'locals' on here. It's a neat place.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezwaxes

I'm a transplant from Pennsylvania so, I'll keep quiet about the Beavs' game
I work in Salem and live east of there.

I could stand enough rain to knock the dust down but, it sure has been nice out lately. I got on my bicycle to run down to the post office (5 min.) yesterday and ended up riding for three hours.

Great seeing some 'locals' on here. It's a neat place.
East of Salem makes you my neighbor Beez! I can't ride bikes here, not when I was young, and most certainly not now. It's too hilly, and I'm too old.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
hey PixelMePretty? I think the Egg McMuffin came first, but it may not have been a chicken egg to start out with.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by seagrass

Well howdy neighbor.
I though I was too old for the bike thing too, you might surprise yourself. Helps if you're hard headed like me.
It's mind over matter, if you don't mind, it doesn't matter

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Wow! I didn't know there was this many people here from Oregon. I live in the foot hills of Mt. Hood. Nice to see there are others so near

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by jensouth31
Wow! I didn't know there was this many people here from Oregon. I live in the foot hills of Mt. Hood. Nice to see there are others so near
Are you in Sandy, or somewhere near there?
Beez told me where He is (assuming you are a he) and we are certainly neighbors. That is pretty amazing considering how small the towns are in this community.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I am friending all of you guys and gals. Just because I know if you are from here, you are good peeps.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezwaxes

Well howdy neighbor.
I though I was too old for the bike thing too, you might surprise yourself. Helps if you're hard headed like me.
It's mind over matter, if you don't mind, it doesn't matter

Oh I mind all right! I don't like getting old... but I am a vain woman. I tried mountain biking once up at Mt Jefferson... I fell on some gravel which felt like I was riding on water.. skinned up my knee, and the guy I was dating was pretty disgusted with my style... lmao...Traded my Bridgestone bike in for a dragonfly Tiffany style lamp.lol

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Mountain biking is tough. I'm not sure what that guy was thinking about. I don't think I'd ask a lady to try that unless I knew her very well and I thought the relationship could handle some stress. -And I'd still be pretty careful.
Heck, there aren't many guys that can do it.
At least you ended up with a nice lamp out of the deal

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Yep, those were some bad first dates... I am still kicking myself that I bought a bike for some guy. When I look at the lamp, it reminds me of my stupid mistake.. lol:bnghd:
I'm smarter now.
and I have a story to go along with my refusal to ride a bike. I would rather ride a moped.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Hey, pureevil just told me about this thread.

Also add Acewilliams to the list of Oregonians. He comes around sometimes, also lives in Gresham like me.

Got cold again, suddenly. Was a hot day, then suddenly some clouds came in, and there was a storm.

Oregon: If you don't like the weather, wait 10mins.

Just sayin Hi

top topics

<<   2 >>

join