It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We can predict hurricanes years in advance, we know who is going to die!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
It is my belief that our masters have figured out thousands of years ago how our storms work and when they are going to happen, this includes how much destruction will occur. It appears to me that the majority thinks that everything we know about storm is all there is to know. I figure these are the same people who laughed at others as they moved out of the caves, or said they could fly; you know, the majority, the ignorant. I am not posting this to hear from the people who would have thought we could not fly. But instead I only want to hear from the intelligent people the ones that know there is not a limit to what humans can do and learn.

I want to know when these storms are going to occur years before they do. To me it seems many think this water heating up or cooling down is causing these things. If that was the case why does the tornado do the same thing? The links for people trying to look outside of the box seems to be pretty slim. What I am looking for is for people who have theories, found theories or other explanations for why we have storms. This is a link from Brandon Levon www.abovetopsecret.com... remember we are only trying to think outside of the box, we are seeking control.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by seek4 truth
........ I figure these are the same people who laughed at others as they moved out of the caves, or said they could fly; you know, the majority, the ignorant. I am not posting this to hear from the people who would have thought we could not fly. But instead I only want to hear from the intelligent people the ones that know there is not a limit to what humans can do and learn......

Can you first elaborate on these statements? They have sparked my interest.

EDIT:

I.e. The flying part.

[edit on 5-9-2008 by Unlimitedpossibilities]

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Unlimitedpossibilities

This comment was in reference to the fact that history claims that most all great inventions or discoveries were laughed at by the masses before they were accomplished or accepted. If you are looking for a reference to people making this claim on flight it would probably be as easy as to Google the phrase “laughed at the Wright brothers”. If this is not the kind of answer you are looking for let me know.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Check out James McCanney. He shows how storms are electromagnetically driven.

www.jmccanneyscience.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by resistor
Check out James McCanney. He shows how storms are electromagnetically driven.

www.jmccanneyscience.com...

Soory to say that, but that is complete crap...the paths of the recent storms/ hurricanes are nothing different to the thousands of other hurricanes that occur in that area. Check out the map on this thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Its also explains how hurricanes form

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Getting bored with the chemtrails, OZ?
I guess you think comets are nothing more than dirty snowballs as well, huh? It's so difficult for professionals to believe that their education may have been incomplete, one reason western medicine is so bad with chronic conditions.

Make up your own minds about McCanney's work folks.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by resistor
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Getting bored with the chemtrails, OZ?
I guess you think comets are nothing more than dirty snowballs as well, huh? It's so difficult for professionals to believe that their education may have been incomplete, one reason western medicine is so bad with chronic conditions.

Make up your own minds about McCanney's work folks.

Hey, the main issue I had with that thread was what he said about the tracks of the hurricanes. Its not about education, its about analysing the hundreds of hurricanes that have occured in the past. By using the historical data, it clearly shows that the tracks of the hurricanes are not unusual....but will leave this now, as we are starting to get off topic

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I think you both have made good posts, I think there are many people very interested in Tesla as well as I think for this particular theory to work all of the storms including tornadoes would follow certain patterns, everything would follow this pattern. I was looking around well ago and found this video I figure I will post it just for thought. www.youtube.com...

[edit on 6-9-2008 by seek4 truth]

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
McCanney’s website is set up so that his most recent posts are presented first, but I didn’t mean to reference just his most recent post. Dig a little deeper and you’ll see how he connects the solar system’s magnetic field to storm activity. It’s really quite interesting.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by seek4 truth
reply to post by Unlimitedpossibilities

This comment was in reference to the fact that history claims that most all great inventions or discoveries were laughed at by the masses before they were accomplished or accepted. If you are looking for a reference to people making this claim on flight it would probably be as easy as to Google the phrase “laughed at the Wright brothers”. If this is not the kind of answer you are looking for let me know.

yes that clarified your statements. However, I though or was hoping you were talking about pure human flight. I.e. With no technology, if you know what I mean..

top topics

join