It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Space Ship Will Hover Over Las Vegas For 3 - 4 Days!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Prophet Yahweh is at it again with this prediction:

Starting Sept. 11th until Nov. 11, 2008, Prophet Yahweh, Seer of Yahweh, Master UFO Caller, will be summoning UFO flying machines for the world to see via his "UFO TV News" broadcast channel.

Shortly after the sightings start appearing, superhuman black men in a spaceship (YAHWEH's holy Angels) will descend on Prophet's cue and sit in the sky over Las Vegas for three days!

He claims that holy YAHWEH first started telling him about this event in the latter part of 2006. However, he did not start preparing for it until 6 months ago.

Until the appearance of the first spaceship, and even after it, Prophet says that holy YAHWEH will be sending various UFO flying machines, on his cue, that he will air over his UFO TV News broadcast channel for people worldwide to see.

Prophet says that the last have of October, give or take a week or two, is coming across very strong as the time period when the spaceship will appear on his prayer signal.

According to Prophet Yahweh, there is no possible way the public descent of a spaceship over Las Vegas, NV will not happen on his prayer signal.

Be interesting to see what happens!!! Especially when he is saying that October is when he is feeling it.... Sounds like the GFL Oct 14th message....hmm....

-Kdial1

[edit on 5-9-2008 by kdial1]

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Ahh you somehow missed all the other posts that have hit ATS concerning this hoaxer eh? I use the 'recent posts' tab, that is how I found your post. If that fails you, try the search function - it rocks!

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Only time will tell if perhaps this time ol' prophet Yaweh is going to pull it off.
I'll be more than happy to eat crow if it means a mass sighting over the course of several days, but I won't hold my breath and wait for it to happen.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Okay, flagged.

I'll be back when it doesn't happen

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Prophet yawee thread here on ATS

Here is the most recent one with 14 replies. You should check out some of those posts and answers.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Let this thread be another example of his hoaxes.

Time will tell.

[edit on 5-9-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Amen sister...this guy is and ALWAYS has been a fraud. Do NOT let him influence you.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Yet another one sigh lol! ATS YAWEE!

If you would like more, just let me know. I have been using this great search feature for years and don't mind helping at all!

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by djvexd
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Amen sister...this guy is and ALWAYS has been a fraud. Do NOT let him influence you.

I'm a brother, haha.

Yeah this guy even came on this website before.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by vance

Yet mine is put together better than any of those threads and has more flags, I do use the search function, everytime I post. I searched Spaceship+vegas and got nothing...I am not going to sit here and search every keyword. Search function is something I advise all newcomers to the site. If you feel like posting more links go ahead. However my thread is more easy on the eyes to the readers, and you do not have to visit multiple links.

-Kdial1

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdial1

Be interesting to see what happens!!! Especially when he is saying that October is when he is feeling it.... Sounds like the GFL Oct 14th message....hmm....

Yeah I'm with you on this one kdial1. I have a particular distaste for channelers and the like... Especially the GFL and it's minions! I'm yet to see one 'channeling prophecy' on the ATS board concerning UFO's that has ever come true. Not one single one!

I'll be creating a new thread on Oct 14th concerning the GFL. I'll be interested to see the excuses flow in as to why their spaceship didn't show up as promised.

IRM

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
Let this thread be another example of his hoaxes.

Time will tell.

Exactly!!!

I just find it weird that specifically in the video he is claiming October it will happen.

Here is a quote from this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

We wish it to be understood that on the 14th day of your month of October in the year 2008 a craft of great size shall be visible within your skies. It shall be in the south of your hemisphere and it shall scan over many of your states.

We give to you the name of Alabama.

It has been decided that we shall remain within your atmosphere for the minimum of three of your twenty four hour periods.

So I think I am onto something!! Is prohet Yahweh the Person making up the GFL stuff as well? Or are they working together to profit off of this??? THoughts?

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

So which place is it? Alabama? Or Las Vegas?

Also I never knew Alabama was in the Southern Hemisphere......

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by kdial1

So which place is it? Alabama? Or Las Vegas?

Also I never knew Alabama was in the Southern Hemisphere......

Dunno, I was just making a connection between Prophet Yahweh and the GFL message the dates and time the UFO's that they will be in the sky is what got my attention.... Two entirely different sources..... or are they the same people???

This was posted exactly a month ago:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

-Kdial1

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
This guy is no prophet and that should be duly noted. Even if he can make an alien space ship show up it does not make him a prophet. It would be interesting, since I lived in Vegas for a long time, to see if anything happens. I can watch from the relative comfort of Northern Nevada.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

If he is talking about the same spaceship that the GFL is talking about you should definately be able to see it from Reno. As well as everone in the United states since it is going to be 2000 miles wide.

I am waiting with bated breath, time will tell.

-Kdial1

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Wow, this is actually VERY good news. This can, once and for all, prove that he's a hoaxer. Of course, I already believe this, but to have 100% confirmation will only improve that belief. On the other hand, if a UFO shows up, it'll add 100% confirmation to that belief, so from my view point, it's a win-win situation no matter what happens.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
Wow, this is actually VERY good news. This can, once and for all, prove that he's a hoaxer. Of course, I already believe this, but to have 100% confirmation will only improve that belief. On the other hand, if a UFO shows up, it'll add 100% confirmation to that belief, so from my view point, it's a win-win situation no matter what happens.

Yep couldn't agree more, it is a win win.....however I would like to see if Vegas is planning any holographic events in the sky. Such as Japan recently did with this video of the Loch ness monster on the ground.

-Kdial1

[edit on 6-9-2008 by kdial1]

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Superhuman black men

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join