It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas Official Demands Answers About Alleged UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
cbs11tv.com...

Sep 5, 2008 6:30 pm US/Central
Pam Harris
STEPHENVILLE (CBS 11 News) ― Dozens of Stephenville residents reported seeing UFOs in the area in January. At first, the military reported there were no aircraft in the area that night. Two weeks later, officials said they were conducting training exercises in the area...

Now some city officials want to know if a government exercise was being performed, why they weren't notified ahead of time.
Some people think the bright spot on the left side of this photo is a UFO.
Sean Kiel
See? It WAS just a military training exercise; space command?

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Intriguing... it's not often we get a legitimate answer out of them... now I want to know what kind of training, and is this light UFO involved in it, or is the picture basically unrelated.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by reject

"Demands"?

I love it when people get elected into a position of power and think they can undo decades of lies, manipulation and denials that are above even the presidency and have undoubtedly cost some people their very lives. Sorry but the answer behind UFO's is beyond his jurisdiction, not unlike the secrets of 9-11 is beyond the former wrestler Ventura. It's as funny as people yelling at the officer unjustly arresting them and saying "I have rights, I am an American!"

It's nice that an elected official demands answers behind UFO's though, I can hear the men in black laughing right now.

Big brother is not our friend and never will be.
The only way to get answers is to take them by force.

You can angrily demand till you're blue in the face and the only thing you'll end up with is high blood pressure.

- Lee

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticPerhaps

No one said it was a training mission. I know Mark Murphy. He told me he's not convinced it was just a military training exercise. He's having to portray it as such in public. You don't have to believe me.....but I've known him since the story first broke back in January.

top topics

join