It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bear raids marijuana plantation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Source

INVESTIGATORS in the United States have reported that a large black bear raided an illegal marijuana growing operation so often that it chased the perpetrators away.

Deputies found food containers ripped apart and strewn everywhere at the grow site in Garfield County, Utah, on Tuesday.

Also found in the remnants were cans with bear teeth marks, claw marks and bear prints across the camp.

"This bear is definitely law-enforcement minded," said Garfield County Sheriff Danny Perkins.

"If I can find this bear I'm going to deputize him."

Awesome. I can't help but thinking of Ben the bear from that kids show many years ago.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Deputies found food containers ripped apart and strewn everywhere at the grow site in Garfield County, Utah, on Tuesday.

That poor thing had the munchies.
Cute story!

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Good bear, hope it had a good chew, sounds like it.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Law enforcement bear?

What an idiot!

After they haul it away and the Bear runs out of it's stash, the next articles is going to read "Bear Mauls State Trooper"

[edit on 5-9-2008 by mopusvindictus]

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
This is so funny, the bear clearly had the munchies. I wish they had this bear on film. A stoned bear. This is too much!

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Not so cute if you are a stoned meat bag in the bear's path!

I wonder if they really got away?

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Threads like this are ok, but try to start a discussion on hemp and your threads are moved/deleted and you get warned?

Denying ignorance?

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by alaskan

They get moved when people start talking about using it. Its all in the T&C.

To the OP

Makes me think of the elephant in the news thats been weened from heroin. Admittedly what the bear is hooked on isnt as bad.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Anyone remember that thread a few weeks ago from a guy claiming to be military who said he saw some kind of mutant/monster bear like thing? This puts it all in perspective. Rather than bother with "manpower," they are training their hybrid bear beasts to fight the drug war for them! Save the real men for beating on those "tererist" protesters.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATruGod

They get moved when people start talking about using it. Its all in the T&C.

No, they get moved or shut down before anyone says anything about 'using' or uses any words like stoned, munchies, or the dreaded marijuana word, which have all bee used in this thread.

I'm not trying to argue with anybody, I'm just pointing out something stupid about this place.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alora
That poor thing had the munchies.
Cute story!

Got to admit that was my first reaction too. Either that or he was trying to get rid of all the bugs crawling on him.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Im suprised those NARC's didnt try and arrest that bear.

You know he was holding.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I doubt the bear was there for the plants. He was there for the food supply's stashed there for the growers.....they said they found bear teeth and claw marks on the canned goods NOT the plants.....

Sheesh people don't be 'thick skulled'.....
.........those plants have never been a known food source for bears and NO they dont chew

some peoples kids

[edit on 6-9-2008 by theRiverGoddess]

new topics

top topics

join