It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did The Greys Threaten U.S. Officials?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Why else would the Government cover-up all these alien evidence and deny everything that comes up?

What if the greys made an agreement to not invade the world as long as the US Government keeps theyre existance under wraps?

Just a theory to throw out there

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I don't think so. I think the government is going to use the alien techonolgy they've recovered from crashes and use it against us when the time is right for them. "Public Panic" used to be the reason but polls now show that the majority of Americans can handle the truth that the government has been hiding UFO technology. But of course this is just my opinion.

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I am not sure if the public could handle the truth all at once.

Saying you could handle it in a survey is a lot different than actual disclosure.

But, maybe we could handle it.

posted on Mar, 21 2004 @ 07:58 PM
link   
mm I dont think that the government has any intention of letting us know the truth. theres probably too much in it for them.

I read somewhere that our radar kills there vehicles, and thats the cause for most of their crashes.

Theyll just keep quiet, and pretend that they didnt know about the radar "accidents" and then theyll just accumulate more tech as the crash number mounts

us humans are evil

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Look at how the public acknolweged Orsen Wells War of the Worlds radio broadcast, what would the american public do? they would go crazy..

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 02:20 AM
link   
It's actually a very good reason for the government coverup, which is secondary to the alien's coverup.

Remember that if ET is visiting, it is primarily THEIR CHOICE that there is no acknowledged contact.

The government happens to be acquiescing in this for unknown reasons.

I think it is quite dangerous to assume the ET's motives are exclusively or primarily benign, and our own government's motives exclusively or primarily malevolent.

At the end of the day, the government officials go back home to homes and wives and children on Earth. ETs don't.

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 02:45 AM
link   
The people in charge of this planet have nothing to gain and everything to lose if they leak that they know about aliens coming to this earth. Good or bad aliens wouldn't matter. Such information has the potential to damage all current belief systems, economies, education, and politics. If governments and those in charge of those governments want to remain in power, its in their best interest to deny that ETs are coming here.

With aliens performing similar acts of silence yet still from time to time showing up for pictures of their ships, it shows that they too are likely not ready to reveal themselves or just plain don't want to.

That does not mean that they haven't tried. The simple fact that they do show show up visible to humans means that some simple overture to be known in passing is desired by them. Pretty much how we view the phenomenon with mystery and doubt now is likely exactly as they want it. I'm sure our governments prefer that we don't think about it at all though.

Aliens could have made attempts at disclosure. Landing, but then facing earthly military threat, which of course would make anybody back off on such a revelation. Because this particular subject is so well covered up we are left to speculate endlessly. (sigh)

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by slugfast
Look at how the public acknolweged Orsen Wells War of the Worlds radio broadcast, what would the american public do? they would go crazy..

People hang onto this for what reason I don't know. This was around 1930 or so wasn't it? Back then we would go nuts over aliens and UFOs because they were totally new to us. Now everybody you know believes in aliens to a certain extent and I believe we could handle it now. I seriously doubt the information would cause hysteria nowadays.

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 11:39 AM
link   
i heard on a t.v. program that the govnerment doesn't denie the alien,ufo info any more. the new thing is. we are just not ready to know the facts just quite yet.. that is what i heard any way

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 12:13 PM
link   
That's just the usual disinformation from the controlled media, Jedilotis. The US shadow Government cannot let the facts out because it would expose the totally wrong deal they did with the malevolent greys in the early 1950s, whereby they would ignore the latter's invasion of air space and turn a blind eye to abduction of limited numbers of people in return for the greys' technology. Many UFO/abductee investigators (e.g., David Jacobs) now suspect that the greys are a fifth column, infiltrating human society for who knows what purpose through the hybrids created from eggs and sperm taken from abductees. How can the shadow Government tell people that?

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Yes i agree with others here a reason for people not to be told the truth is that they couldent handle it they wouldent want to know but the people who do want to are slowy given knowledge to give to others in the form of sighting leaked information etc.

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 01:26 PM
link   
The government is not a single person, you know. If the government had contact with aliens, the word would have been out a lot time ago.

Can the government keep any secret anyway ? no, they can't. So what do you think they are able to hide such a secret ?

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 01:33 PM
link   
No, I don't think the Greys threatened the US officials. I think they bribed them. "Give us some humans to abduct and experiment on, and we'll give you some nice shiny new weapons to play black-ops with". Nice.

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by masterp
The government is not a single person, you know. If the government had contact with aliens, the word would have been out a lot time ago.

Can the government keep any secret anyway ? no, they can't. So what do you think they are able to hide such a secret ?
Right. We actually do know about UFOs/ETs, so obviously the secret isn't that well kept. The word has been out since 1947, about 57 years now. They keep a tight lid on the physical evidence, but I've stated in other threads that government documented UFO cases prove that there is a cover up on the subject. If you want to look them up, go check out the 1956 Bentwaters AFB event, the 1957 RB-47 UFO encounter, the 1965 Edwards AFB incident, the 1975 SAC bases incidents, and the 1980 Rendlesham Forest incident. These are all government documented incidents that show that something quite real and non imaginary is to be found in this subject.

The Air Force engaged in a 22 year long public study of the subject requiring three different studies to be performed with the first (Project Sign) coming to the conclusion that what was seen was extraterrestrial in nature. The actual results weren't even given to the public and were kept secret. We had to find out later from people who were involved with Project Sign telling the public the answer on an unofficial basis. Project Grudge and Blue Book both came to the opposite conclusion. Also of note was that one of the main scientist debunkers for the Air Force on Blue Book, Dr. Allen Hynek, came forward later and changed his opinion that some UFOs were physically real, that the Air Force was covering up evidence, and that the conclusions of Project Blue Book, Grudge, and the Condon Committee report did not match the data.

[Edited on 22-3-2004 by heelstone]

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 02:11 PM
link   
The question is "Who is ready?"

Perhaps you are ready to hear about aliens etc, but the fact that you are on this site to begin with leads me to believe that you have a more open mind than most do when it comes to a topic like this. The majority of this country might not be like you. The majority of people in this country might completely freak out about something like this because it is not a theory that they have entertained in their minds for years. I do not believe that the general public here would do well to hear about Alien technology and visits etc now or anytime in the near future.

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 03:11 PM
link   
They made a pact.

The Greys can make as much experiment as they want, in exchange, the shadow governement do everything to keep their existance unknown, and the Greys help them significaly to develop new technologies and further their one world government agenda.

It is said the the Greys have a global conscience, unlike us humans, and that is one of the major reason they study us.

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I just brought up the Welles broadcast for the possibilities mass confusion and paranoia that could be possible by a wrongly worded declaration. Just think what would happen if we heard there were terrorists in the USA trying to overthrow some major event/monument, there would be chaos, people would be fighting who they thought were terrorists and just mass hysteria.

I don't know if UFO announcements would have the same effect, but it would depend on wording, credibillity, etc, lots of possible things that would be effected.

top topics

join