It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Favorite Signs of GOP desperation

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
They have... So we will have one. Keep track of who throws the first punch, and you always see who is desperate to start the fight.

1. McCain now changing the tune of his campaign from experience to change... hmm sounds familiar. change

2. McCain calling Obama an elitist as his wife wears a $300,000 out fit some 20 feet away from him. $300,000 outfit

3. Didn't McCain say he wasn't going use his POW history to fuel his campaign? not so much anymore. pow

4.Lets call out Obama on inexperience, but balk at people bringing up Palin's. ats page with ref.

5. Distances himself from Bush, yet votes with him 95% of time. Maverick huh? lol looks like Goose to me. mccains voting record

6.Obama is from Kenya??? lololol

7. Obama is a muslim? lololol

8. Making fun of Obama's set up for his DNC speech, yet couldnt really attack the actual speech itself. GOP pokes fun

9. Repubs say Hillary should act like a big boy is shes gonna play with the big boys, but then cry foul when Palin is called out. ats page with refrences to this

New
10. Straight talk express has a passenger who wont comply. Palin wont answer any questions from reporters.. EVER. palin wont answer

11. Obama is part of the Bildergerg Group....? lol. ats page

theres more, but I dont want to steal the thunder from other posters.

[edit on 5-9-2008 by bknapple32]

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gatordone
This so so lame. Whatta loser.

What an thoughtful post. Thus further proving the liberals correct. Love the one liners that have so much education behind them. And the name calling. Very top notch.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

1. Mclame

Lol... you can't even do your own thread right without exemplifying the pathetic, low-level desperation that the libs have become known for, and then providing another example in your own thread.

Taking a war hero who served his country and sacrificed and changing his name to Mclame? And you don't even realize that you are becoming an embarrassment to the very person you claim to support with this type of immaturity.

You've become like a parody of what we're talking about. Good work!

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Don't forget you have to cite a source for each one those.

At least that is what the mod made the other ones do.

Fair is fair.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
fair is fair. Ill post up references for each one. no problem there.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

Almost as thoughtful as you using the name McLame and posting lololol after several of your points.

Grow up.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

I just double checked your thread on this same subject Jaime, and you never did cite your sources as you were requested to.

And the thread wasnt closed, so I am guessing they dont have to on this thread either.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by nyk537

I changed it back to McCain, it was immature of me. And I changed it back to what it should have been.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   

added a new one ,we are at 10 now. I'll just keep updating the OP. I wonder how many we can get to.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   

One I am thinking of adding... The fact that the GOP'ers feel the need to say Brack hussein Obama. WE get it, its the same name as Saddam. OMG!! lol. like, whats the point? The same people who say Brack's full name , never say john mccains middle name.. They just say John mccain or Mccain.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I am too lazy to post again thread on this, but everything I've said about jamie83's thread applies to this one as well.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBandit795

So far I have provided links as requested. Let me know if anything else is going against what you said in the other thread. Laziness on this subject is very warranted. But fun none the less

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Check out my posts here then to see if you get my point. If not, then I'll take the time to explain myself here.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Picking Palin.

That was a great two word answer in my book but allow me to flesh it and my feelings out. I don't think McCain did his homework on her at all and it really makes me scratch my head as to why he picked this candidate among all the other candidates out there. I think Karl Rove and crew know this one is a looser but they want to turn the story back to the Republican promise so they are using this as a new foundation of liberal sins.

They don't have to sell all of us. Just the majority at the day of the vote.

[edit on 9/5/08 by stikkinikki]

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   

I see what you are saying. Im just presenting the other side.. As for backing Ron Paul.. no thanks, cant back a person against the Amber alert. As wel las a person who votes agianst the AIDS assistance bill among others...

ron paul

He voted against the Unborn Victims of Violence Act of 1999, the Unborn Victims of Violence Act of 2001 and the Unborn Victims of Violence Act of 2004.

He voted against banning the burning of the U.S. Flag.

He voted against the Anti Terrorism Act of 2001.

He voted against the Same Sex Marriage Resolution.

He voted against the AIDS Assistance Bill.

He voted against a nationwide AMBER alert system.

He voted against the Child Interstate Abortion Notification Act.

He voted against the Condemning Iraq Abuse of Prisoners Resolution.

He voted against the Reduction of Spam Bill (a.k.a. CAN-SPAM Act).

He voted against the Do-Not-Call Registry Bill.

He has expressed interest in ending the war on drugs, as well as legalizing marijuana.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   

I was not talking about that part. When I made the last post I was thinking to tell you to disregard the Ron Paul post. What I'm talking about is this partisan bickering on the ATS forum. It should stop.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   

I see what you are saying.. The last post I read of yours just got at me is all. I can understand where you are coming from. But sometimes life is about taking the lesser of two evils, to me Obama is that choice. The mudslinging wont happen from me. I simply provide proof for my accusations. If there isnt any proof, I wont post it here.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Found another one. this thread

obama quotes

The desperate ring wingers patting themselves on the back in that thread, pulling at straws. Do they really want to get into a debate on speeches. Lol, I'd love to compare left wing v right wing speeches.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Add in Obama wants Hawaii to leave the country.... again.. very laughable.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join