It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Council on Tall Buildings Chairman Comments on NIST-WTC7 Report

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by syeager9
You know, all small rubble from WTC was moved by barges to Staten Island landfill where it was put on conveyer belts and a number of workers looked for anything that can look as human remains. And amazingly they did find and subsequently identified almost every victim of the attack. So it's extremely unlikely that anyone can fake own death as a result of 911.

Does this include the body parts found years later on rooftops? How about the ones buried in the roadway they built to access the site? Or in the utility areas? You know, the ones they didn't care enough about to excavate and look for before they started to "scoop and dump" the remainder of evidence.

updated 8:54 p.m. ET, Sun., Oct. 22, 2006
NEW YORK - Searchers found more bones believed to belong to Sept. 11 World Trade Center attack victims Sunday in manholes and utility areas, areas that were apparently overlooked years ago.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by imd12c4funn
My question is:
If DNA was found, but the planes were in a fireball that could melt reinforced steel and ultimately cause implosion of such structures, I would argue that in such a "furnace", no DNA could be retrieved for it would have been burnt beyond crisp.

So, why should I believe DNA was found at a dump on an island in debris from a burnt and destroyed building miles away?
Nobody ever said that fuel fires can melt steel. But they can weaken steel. That's all. And the fire doesn't have to obliterate human flash to something that cannot be unrecognized, considering that fires in the towers burned for less than then an hour before the collapse and that most victims were even never exposed to fire.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   

You know, all small rubble from WTC was moved by barges to Staten Island landfill where it was put on conveyer belts and a number of workers looked for anything that can look as human remains.

Is that a scientific way to analyse crime scene evidence?

And amazingly they did find and subsequently identified almost every victim of the attack. So it's extremely unlikely that anyone can fake own death as a result of 911.

Since when does 'almost every' equal 'all'?

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   

So it's extremely unlikely that anyone can fake own death as a result of 911.

Its just too bad they did not have the DNA testing back in 2001 to test DNA that was in the condition it was in, that why NIST had to come up with new testing just for 9/11. Question is how did they ID most of the bodoes before the new testing was done?

www.nist.gov...

Due to the nature of the World Trade Center disaster, it quickly became evident that traditional methods for performing DNA typing were not likely to be fully successful in identifying all of the recovered remains. Traditional DNA ID methods depend on the presence of long, intact segments of DNA in order to accurately type the sample. The DNA in many of the samples recovered in this situation were so fragmented that these standard methods were ineffective.

In early November 2001, Dr. Robert Shaler, the director of the WTC DNA identification effort, contacted me and asked if I would be willing to develop some new DNA tests to help in the identification effort. I agreed to fast track our research efforts over the next several months and produce some test materials for his laboratory to try by January 2002.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   

I will fight every attempt from everyone to distort the facts about what happened that day.

Then why aren't you trying to find the facts of what happened?

Why are you just going along with what your being told?

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1
Why are you just going along with what your being told?

In fact I did read almost everything on CTs about 911 over the years. From both sides. And I found that CTs have no evidence whatsoever to support them. All so called "facts" are invented, can't be proven, fabricated, distorted, taken out of context, misunderstood, misinterpreted, etc. Some of their theories are simply science fiction. And all their logic sums up to a single statement: "It can't be simply because it never can be and we want it to be our way no matter what. And if you debunk one theory, we will invent something". While the official explanation is based on solid evidence.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ThroatYogurt

So while he doesent support the cd ct he doesen't support the OS either.

a man after my own heart.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join