It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012, Hinted in Commercials?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Hey people, we all know that on 2012, December 21st, something big is supposed to happen. Well, I made a slightly disturbing discovery while watching T.V. I noticed both on Telus and Rogers commercials, on the phones they were advertising, the time was 12:21. Could this be a coincidence? I'm looking for it on more commercials, but those are the only 2 I caught the time, and BOTH were 12:21. Any opinions?

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
In my Opinion...(drum roll)...You've got a great eye for details!

Woohoo!

And far be it from me to think it's more than a coincidence or less, too many things these days are just too strange for me to catch.

...mark your calendar...

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Seen a few threads on here, people saying they looked at the clock and it had various times on it, 11:11 being a good one.

Who knows.

i stated in a thread a while back, that perhaps some covert group send each other messages thro movie and tv in general.

Neo (Matrix) scene with his passport being one.

Interesting

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
1567 days, 14 hours, 28 minutes...

...and counting.

Interesting find, OP.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I'm extremely pleased you guys took my thread seriously and credited me for it. I look forward to more opinions.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Here in OZ, I to have noticed that noone is giving store credit after said date, at first i thought 'naw, it must be my imagination' but the only place i could fing in my local town after that date was a small car yard or a bank.
Strange. S+F from me. nice find

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
HOW ABOUT THIS:

Alot of the people who make commercials for products are the "computer nerd" type. I know a lot of them. Do you think that its possible that the displays on the phones (which in the commercial says they are simulated) were set to 12:21 as a nod BY ANOTHER conspiracy theorist?

I know that if/when I get picked up to work on a national commercial, I would/will do something like that. Kinda like how certain chip designers put cartoons on comuter chips. A signature.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by MockedUnicorn
HOW ABOUT THIS:

Alot of the people who make commercials for products are the "computer nerd" type. I know a lot of them. Do you think that its possible that the displays on the phones (which in the commercial says they are simulated) were set to 12:21 as a nod BY ANOTHER conspiracy theorist?

I know that if/when I get picked up to work on a national commercial, I would/will do something like that. Kinda like how certain chip designers put cartoons on comuter chips. A signature.

That seems the most plausible explanation because it would be very unlikely if it was just a coincidence or something like that.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by MockedUnicorn
HOW ABOUT THIS:

Your comment was genius. I think this is possible, but then again, big companies like Rogers or Telus would heavily inspect each scene of their commercials. So I could see these huge companies being on the inside, but who knows. Appreciate the comments, keep 'em coming.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
bump, thought I'd get more hype than this.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
au.messages.yahoo.com...

What does Harvey Norman know we don't?

top topics

join