It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Foo fighters & unexplained near are space tech "flashing fast scanning lines", both green or red o

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I managed to watch two sperate programs regarding space recently, the first was regarding a TV studio manager who personally video taped every Nasa down link during all "flights" over a very long time. He found what he called, "the third unexplained", basicly on a lot of nasa transmissions at interesting moments say during a space walk or a repair or a failing, definate clear very fast flashes of green and or red "dots" could be seen.

They would occupie less than 1/60th of a frame but would reoccure and it was worked out that the only way for this to occure is if infact some thing was there creating these flashes only.

I expect a number of members of the board will aware of this subject.

I would like to raise the fact that foo fighters would also only be seen in these colours during the second world war, could there be a link?

If you operated a viewing technological device is there any benifit for your receptical being in these colour?

What do members think about this "link"?

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by anomm

The "foo fighters" were probably secret experiments conducted by Nazi scientists. They were working on a number of secret projects that were unfortunately destroyed as the allies advanced.
What they were or their purpose may never be known.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Foo destroyed...don't think so.

Anti gravity test beds.

The technology has lived on and now exists under international treaty.

new topics

join