It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

no one knows who's in control

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
hello kind people

my username is RuledBySecrecy and yes also the thread title gives away my liking of muse

i've joined ATS as i have been lurking around reading some of the posts for a while now however have never joined. i have found this site to be helpful, inspiring, frustrating and amazing.
i am from cheshire, england and could be described as opinionated (however not neccessarily opinions people will take well). i enjoy a good debate on a subject and rarely give in until i have persuaded others to come to my way of thinking. i am 16 years old however i am mature for my age, intelligent, and being brought up in the way i have i am not naive.

i look forward to becoming an active member of ATS and will see you all around.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Welcome. Your coming to a place that has it all: crazy conspitators, crazy discreditors, truth shrouded in lies and lies shrouded in truth. Regardless, you have found a great place to train your mind to think for yourself and make discoveries you were most likely never aware of. Hopefully you find the truth you are looking for.

Peace

BTW, there are people here who know who's in control. Maybe not by legal name but they know.

[edit on 5-9-2008 by Universal Light]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
welcome to the forum fellow muse fan.

i was going to use Ruled by Secrecy as a username, but i decided to go with Citizen Erased.

[edit on 8-9-2008 by CzErased]

JAK

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS RuledBySecrecy.

Here's a copy of Zedd's Handbook of ATS Links which is a fantastic resource to keep handy. If there's anything you cannot find there or are unsure of as you get to know your way about here please feel free to U2U me any time.

Welcome again,

Jak

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Hi RuledBySecrecy, and welcome to ATS. This is an awesome place to be with the best staff and mods on the net, so go post away and enjoy yourself.

Stop by BTS sometime if you need to relax, laugh or chit-chat. It's also a great place to get to know the other test subjects.......nope, make that "members".

Rush

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
cheers guys, already making myself comfortable.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Hi, welcome. No one is in control. Don't tell the control freaks. It is a system of chaos in order.

new topics

top topics

join