It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Will Not Go Silently

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
This is just an opinion piece of mine that's been in the back of my mind for a couple weeks now. I thought I'd share my thoughts with some like-minded people.

When I first came to this site, I learned a lot about the reality of the world that is so cleverly hidden from view. I can honestly say my view on everything in this world has now changed thanks to the people here who worked hard in providing the facts and truths. At first, as with many people, I felt helpless and scared and I felt like there was little I could do to stop what appears to be an inevitability. I fought with this feeling for a few years, and for a time I did become cynical and jaded; however, things have changed for me and I see a new light and no longer do I feel alone.

More and more people in America are waking up and questioning the inconsistencies on topics such as 9/11, the Patriot Act, FEMA, and other secrets. People in high social places, such as actors and politicians, are starting to voice their opinion and rallying people around the US to ask questions and 'deny ignorance'. The revolution is building steam and more people are going to be coming forward from all walks in life. Your founders once said revolution is a necessity and it doesn't look like the powers that be are going to let you win regardless of what you do. It is becoming more and more apparent that a true revolution is going to emerge from the US if the movement gains the momentum it needs.

People are inherently inclined to need freedom. I do not believe for one second that anyone is going to let them take that away from them slowly. We are not frogs. If history has taught us anything, it's that world domination is a fevered dream that is destined to fail.

Should the American people ever decide to forcefully take back their country and all it stands for, I, a Canadian citizen, will heed the call and fight beside you. I am a patriot of freedom, and I will stand up for the rights and freedoms that we are all owed. There are many other people like me in every country in the world, and they all feel the same. A spark is all that is needed and a chain reaction will erupt around the globe. Don't for one second feel you are alone in this struggle.

So, in closing, I tell you to keep the momentum going. Question the real issues and don't be beaten into submission like the last revolution in the 60's. Sacrifices must be made to ensure our freedoms for our children.

REVOLUTION for FREEDOM.

join