It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skull and Bones Ceromony VIDEO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Look at these Skull and bone losers doing thier stupid Ceromonys. George bush is a member of this thing he even says he is in his biography.

www.infowars.com...

Click on Mock Sacrafice.

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I saw a TV show on that guy. He is a bit of a wing-nut. It was cool that he got into that ceremony, but he seems to assume to many things without info to back it up.

Case and point: You should check out the "foreign troops running detention centers" article on his page. How does he know it is a detention center. It is most likely a shared training base. The assumptions made are absolutely laughable. There have been shared bases in the US for years. The Germans, Russians, Israelis and many other nations train on US bases. My brother used to be stationed in Ft. Hood TX and he used to hang out with the German Officers in the German Officer CLUB on base. Sounds like the Germans are taking over!!!! MuHaHaHa!!

The guy seems to have never met a conspiracy he didn't like.

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Facefirst I saw that documetary too. It was on the Trio channel about 3 weeks ago.

That guy is a bit off the wall with his video camera in a dufflebag under his arm.

Looked more like a play he recorded than any secret type of ritual.

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chronic7
Look at these Skull and bone losers doing thier stupid Ceromonys.

If they're so loser and stupid, why are they rulling the most powerfull nation of the world? (or the entire world)

Besides, you barely can't see sh*it in this video.

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Alex Jones can be off the wall sometimes, but download some of his stuff, they have it all over the net, and watch it. I like some of his stuff, but don't like some of it.

I personally believe in teh NWO type stuff but thats just me.

Its kinda like how I like David Icke's Alice in Wonderland and the World Trade Center Disaster book, but don't belive in his reptile theories.

new topics

top topics

join