It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Americans!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
could you all please log off because as soon as you lot get up, my internet goes slow

it was flying along this morning

aw i love you all really

hi from ireland

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
they all get up before me, so mine is always slow. I'm on the West Coast.
I have been to Ireland! It was the best part of that particular European tour. I wasn't there long, but I did get to see Bunratty Castle.. Did I spell it right? ICR.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by seagrass

you sure did SG

i was there myself afew years ago, its beautifull isn't it!!

you can feel the medieval in the air

i didn't do the banquet though, no knives and forks???

god im coming over all wenchy like!!

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I will never forget a little old man who was gardening, who said to me... "Top o morning to ya, are you having a good time?" in his cute Irish accent. I still giggle when I think of him. I got to have scones and tea in cottage, but no banquet. We were on our way to Russia, and it was a short detour from the airport. I spent most of my money in the duty free area there. lol.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by seagrass

Seagrass: multinational party animal.

How was Russia and when was this?

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
1985, complete with big hair.
I hated Russia, and I was never going back to Europe after that, but I married a man who had family and was stationed in Germany, so we went there and partied too. Now THEY know how to have fun, how to make great food, and almost everything else.

Good times there.

I could easily live in Germany, and now there are all kinds of places I want to go in Europe.

Russian Vodka is pretty good I must admit. A man in a bar there told me and an Italian girl I met on the tour, that we "were being very dangerous" when we were having a little too much fun in an empty bar. It was also the night they had that Rock Hudson was gay on the news. I found that out while in Russia. The first meal I had was McDonalds on the way back home. It was like a 4 star meal to me.

U2U me for more details my friend.....

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
It was in 1985, and I went to Russia with my aunt (who is a nurse and very uptight) and a bunch of nurses and medical people to tour the hospitals and clinics. My aunt didn't want to go alone, and my grandparents paid for it, so it was a free trip during the summer while I was out of college. I was 20 years old.
First off, the planes!! Painted grey, they gave me mineral water in the little old fashioned cups like when you were in the hospital to take your meds. The plane was falling apart and people were picking up pieces of metal on the floor, tray tables were falling down, grey seats would suddenly recline. I was laughing at all, but I didn't realize that the tour guide was sitting in front of me... She said "Are you laughing at our country?"

So it all went down hill from there......:bnghd:

top topics

join