It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow, video thread agianst GOP removed. Find it here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I was told it was removed because I only had one line. Fine, I could of edited it with a simple reminder U2U. But to just throw it away seems a bit harsh. And when I tried to repost the video i couldn't. So im trying again.

The video simply shows the hypocrisy of Karl Rove and others. Verry funny, sad, but funny.

gop video

[edit on 5-9-2008 by bknapple32]

[edit on 5-9-2008 by bknapple32]

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
You know what is going to bother you the most? That nobody cares. The GOP people on this site are going to point out some Democrat hacks that have spoken out of both sides of their mouth.
Then you are going to hear from the Independants or Ron Paul crowd that are going to point to both major parties.
It is those people that these tactics work on....It is those people that these liars are speaking to.
I so understand the people that don't want to vote for anyone...but that is as effective as a hunger strike in order to get a psychopath to change his mind because of your suffering....These politicians don't need your vote...In fact they are counting on you not to. They want, and are counting on just their retards for their votes. The ones that will believe Pallin is qualified to lead....the ones that believe that Obama will make sure Roe v Wade is undisturbed or think that he is as liberal as they think he is.
Pick the best one for you....but friggin pick one don't let the far left or far right decide for you.....or don't complain when they do.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Actually, a video like this shows the hypocrisy of the media claiming they're unbiased, unless someone has a video of this same hack doing the same treatment to the Democrats. But, then again, this is from Cartoon Network or some other channel in the same genre.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by CO Vet

Nah, Jon Stewart never claims to be fair and balanced. Fox News does. Which is laughable

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Exactly.....

Co Vet, You obviously buy into the Faux news about Jon Stewart, that he is some liberal "news" guy. He is a comedian, a satirst, they can't attack him with any credibility. They hate how successful he is at getting a lot of people to listen to him and expose stuff. How else can they attack him? How do you attack someone that is a comedian when it is the message you don't want them to talk about? It is laughable. O'Reilly, Hannity, and Rush L. just can't take competition....because make no mistake....those guys are just in show business. They are not political guru's. It is all about the show, the ratings. Jon doesn't say he is anything else than he is....can you say that about the Excellence in Broadcasting joke. How much money has.......oh forget it,.....look, all of those guys that you get your "info" from are the equivilent to the WWF but for politics....it is all fake....or do you believe wrestling is real???

top topics

join