It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing Chinese teens may have used school to get into Canada: police

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Missing Chinese teens may have used school to get into Canada: police

news.aol.ca

A 16-year-old student from China who went missing hours after arriving in Vancouver is the fourth who has disappeared from the same school, CBC News has learned
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Another Chinese student gone! His cell phne was last used in Ottawa, Ontario....the other side Canada.

He may have entered into to the US according to some.

Everyone involved is very hush, hush.

I have heard through the grapvine that something is a foot with these vanishing students from China.

news.aol.ca

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by whiteraven

I have heard through the grapvine that something is a foot with these vanishing students from China.

news.aol.ca

Illegal immigration: not just an American problem.

Do you think this is something more than standard sneaking into the country, whiteraven?

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   

reply to post by sc2099

Do you think this is something more than standard sneaking into the country, whiteraven?

IT'S AN INVASION!!!!

Quick, everybody!!! Run for the hills! Duck and Cover!!!

Newsflash:

It has been learned today that Chinese students are trickling into Canada in what has been described as an 'invasion from within'. The plan, according to a source who declined to give his name for fear of repercussions, is to fill Canada with an army of Chinese 'students', who are actually Chopstick Ninja's, and then invade the United States in a 'blitzkrieg' type fashion.

At the large rate that they are entering the country, being 6 so far, no word has been recieved yet as to how they plan on accomplishing this in within the lifespan of the human race.

We shall keep you up to date with this astounding news as we recieve it.

Back to you Mildred......

[edit on 5/9/2008 by Kryties]

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
The poor kid probably is hiding so it doesn't have to go back to China.
This is not uncommon and this is why China is so tight with there people leaving.
Why would you want to live in China when you must all heil the leader.
MMmmMMMmmmm Leaderrrrrrr

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
The worry is that they could be linking up with extremist elements that are possibly trained in conducting terrorist attacks on American public schools, coming up from the south:

www.denverpost.com...
Article Last Updated: 05/01/2008 03:04:54 PM MDT
"A 17-year-old Afghan exchange student at Columbine High School(CO) checked his bags at Reagan National Airport on Monday and then vanished.
Mesbah Habibi and five other high school students from Afghanistan in an exchange program slipped away over the last several weeks and have emerged in Canada, where they have asked for asylum, according to officials from the program and U.S. State Department. ....."

[edit on 5-9-2008 by starviego]

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by starviego

Thank you for an actual serious answer to my question, star. This definitely puts an 'alternative' slant on run of the mill disregard for the terms of someone's visa.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
In my job I have come across some stuff that will make you wonder.

In one case one individual from Jordan kept sighning for internet, cable and phone for three different addresses.....I know this because I have had to ID them before I wire the home or apt.........all three had the same VISA...but I called BS on the last two and forced this Jordanian to come to the other addresses, get his ID and sighn or I would not get him cable, phone or internet.

AND HE HAD the nerve to complain about me....mofo.

Any how...so far as the Chinese go at the U of R or whatever it is sometimes the same thing. One person will have somebodies elses ID in hopes that they can get services..I ID them and tell them "this is not you" and then the whole circus starts again....and it has always made me wonder why we have so many undocumented Chinese here in Canada.

ANd then of course I read this in the news that we have Chinese students who go on the lam hours after landing in Canada.....did somebody front some cash to someone in China and buy themselves a few slaves?

Thats what I am hearing.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   

The last record police have of Guowen cellphone being used is in Ottawa. Vancouver police Const. Tim Fanning said police tried to contact their families in China but they either weren't helpful or didn't return their calls

I have heard that the families are not concerned in the least!?!

This, to me, shows planned intent.

If my child disappeared in a foriegn country you gotta believe I would move heaven and hell and then some...

So the lack of concern by the parents of the missing children is a big red flag. (if they really are the parents of the children)

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by whiteraven

Sounds to me the parents wanted the kids to get out and find a better life.

Clearly, the reason they're not expressing emotion, is because if they did, you'd quickly notice it was joy.

Of course... they'd be criminals if they let their government know they had anything to do with it.

I've seen allot of people seeking asylum here in Canada lately. Not just from China... there starting to flood in from everywhere begging for sanctuary. The ones that worry me are the ones coming from the states asking for asylum. I wonder if some of them know somethings coming we don't...

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I just came from the US when the Stones toured Canada in the fall of 2006.

Funny you should mention those who seek asylm here.....you are not refering to the Iraq war dodgers are you?

Are you refering to the Afgan. refugees??

Thx for posting and I am looking forward to your reply.

Peace
WR

this post was in response to johnsky....sorry for any confusion..although anybody with any info feel free to post your informed ideas

[edit on 6-9-2008 by whiteraven]

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Just a kid that wants freedom ,This is not shocking at all ,Vancouver is a great multicultural place to hide esp. if you are Asian, and it's a good place to live and meet friends too,I don't blame her,she will do just fine

[edit on 6-9-2008 by all2human]

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by all2human

I hope what you say is true...i hope they do not become some form of indentured worker...if that is the correct term...lol

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
To many Chinese, Canada = Heaven of criminals

It is estimated, several thousand Chinese criminals especially former corrupted officials are hiding in Canada. Canada refused to send them back to China because some of them may get executed. For example this guy

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I don't know about the illegal immigration portion of it, but speaking of Chinese students, my former college has a partnership with a sister college in China, so many of the students come over here to learn English while studying (although they just hang in their own groups speaking Chinese not making an effort, but that's another story.)

Anyway my main complaint is how much they CHEAT on tests, assignments, and even exams. Not just a few, the majority like 75% or more. Every class, sometimes multiple times in each class: on every test. My classmates and I pointed this out to several of our teachers, but they do nothing about it. They pay about double or triple the tuition as us North American students, so the school turns a blind eye to the whole thing. Teachers have caught them looking at their papers open on the floor in plain sight, caught them with answers in their programmable calculators, you name it, they have done it. And yet NOTHING happens because it is just a cash cow for the colleges and universities... diplomas are easy to print, and someone paying $10,000 for a seat rather than $3,000 is huge for the schools. Now THAT is a conspiracy.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by whiteraven
In my job I have come across some stuff that will make you wonder.

In one case one individual from Jordan kept sighning for internet, cable and phone for three different addresses.....I know this because I have had to ID them before I wire the home or apt.........all three had the same VISA...but I called BS on the last two and forced this Jordanian to come to the other addresses, get his ID and sighn or I would not get him cable, phone or internet.

AND HE HAD the nerve to complain about me....mofo.

If he was white, and had an average "american" name would it have still made you wonder? and if so in telling this story would have felt the need to refer to him as "forced this american to come"?

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Wow it's getting busy, maybe a little better background checks are in order I think, people think Canada is the hot place to hide out.

Remember this

EDMONTON - Another Cuban baseball player has gone missing in Edmonton, tournament officials said Saturday.The Cuban coach and team confirmed through team liaison Phyllis Pannebaker that the total number of missing players is three.

here is the full story
www.canada.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Yarcofin

From what I understand, cheating has been a huge problem for a while in general. The 'anything to get ahead' mentality has become the norm unfortunately, and I'm sure the current state of the economy, lack of good jobs, ect.. has some to do with it; as well as a decline in morals (but that's another topic all together).

More OT tho...it is kinda scary to think about kids infiltrating into high schools to carry out any kind of terrorist activity...was what was coming into my mind as I was reading the first few posts...is that an angle the OP was headed in?

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by monkeykillingmonkey

Yes I need to id any of the clients as I am a independent contractor.

In doing so I, after the client sighns , I am then in a legal contract with the said client as I will be putting holes in walls, floors etc as I wire the house.

So yes I always ID and have the clients sighn the contracts.

If they were white I would do the same thing...of course...this is a legal function...nothing more nothing less.

That being said I have never had a encounter like that with white or black persons....nor Native American...(First Nation up here)

This is a frank observation on my part...nothing more..nothing less.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I can not see why a Cuban would want to come to Canada?

I thought everything was Peachy in Cuba?!

Nice beaches, good cigars, great rum and an awsome place to go on vacation.

Hope he digs these cold winters....40 50 below here at times.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join