It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Financial SUPER CRASH!!!

page: 1/

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Financial SUPER CRASH!!!

ronpaulforum.info

Keith Fitz-Gerald wrotes: VANCOUVER, B.C. – The U.S. financial crisis has cut so deep – and the government has taken on so much debt in misguided attempts to bail out such companies as Fannie Mae ( FNM ) and Freddie Mac ( FRE ) – that even larger financial shocks are still to come, global investing guru Jim Rogers said in an exclusive interview with Money Morning .

Indeed, the U.S. financial debacle is now so ingrained – and a so-called “Super Crash” so likely – that most Americans alive today won't be around by the time the last of this credit-market mess is finally cleared away – if it ever is, Rogers said.

The end of this crisis “is a long way away,” Rogers said. “In fact, it may not be in our lifetimes.”

During a 40-minute interview during a wealth-management conference in this West Coast Canadian city last month, Rogers also said that:

* U.S. Federal Reserve Chairman Ben S. Bernanke should “resign” for the bailout deals he's handed out as he's tried to battle this credit crisis.
* That the U.S. national debt – the roughly $5 trillion held by the public– essentially doubled in the course of a single weekend because of the Fed-led credit crisis bailout deals.
* That U.S. consumers and investors can expect much-higher interest rates – noting that if the Fed doesn't raise borrowing costs, market forces will make that happen.
* And that the average American has no idea just how bad this financial crisis is going to get.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 5-9-2008 by pityocamptes]

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Wow, $hits going down....

ronpaulforum.info
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 5-9-2008 by pityocamptes]

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
This isn't news to me. It's inevitable. Watch the video in this thread to learn why...

Money as Debt

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
That is a great video, watched it a few months ago.

I still cant deside what to do.. pay off my debt, or make more?

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cyprex
That is a great video, watched it a few months ago.

I still cant deside what to do.. pay off my debt, or make more?

Is there anyone without debt these days??
This hole is way to deep for us to get out of it. History repeats itself. First time was WW2 and the Great Depression, this time its Cold War 2 and the Mother of Depressions.. We never learn.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Get out of debt, get clean as quickly as you can ... if you wind up in forclosure, don;t say anything to the people running the forclosure, chances are it is NOT who you got your loan from and once in court, if they can;t produce the Title, Deed, Loan documents or anything else then you not only get rid of them, but you can now sue your lender for taking payment in full from someone else for your house and force them to surrender the deed to you.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by KaginD

Yep, debt-free right here (privately, nothing I can personally do about 'public' debt).

It can be done, but only if one is willing to forget about keeping up with the Joneses, drive a used car and slowly build their own home. Unfortunately, most people consider that some sort of horror scenario.

I hate to see when the true horror scenario arises.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by KaginD

Yup! I'm a debt clean guy! I don't even have any debt to the state itself. They just refunded me some money. Hehehe. So, I just sit back, relaxing and watch the show.
Hmmmm. As I remember back to my life, I never had any debts and I never used any sort of bank loans. Well. As I see, I did it right.

[edit on 6-9-2008 by Sheridan]

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
NESARA is the only thing that will get us out of this mess.

Forgive all mortgage and credit card debt.

Recaptilize the banks with a new labor/production based currency.

Put the Fed out of business and stiff them on what US banks owe them.

Negotiate with everyone else who has a piece of our debt.

I think the world goes along with it, and the whole wrold should do the same.

We would just have to fight a war against the central bankers. Sounds ok to me.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by disgustedbyhumanity
NESARA is the only thing that will get us out of this mess.

If you'll notice the website has not been updated in many years, why?

Originally posted by disgustedbyhumanityForgive all mortgage and credit card debt.

That would be the prerogative of the Bankers and Lenders.

Originally posted by disgustedbyhumanityRecaptilize the banks with a new labor/production based currency.
Blah, Carbon Credits? Scam baby, scam ... Back on the Gold Standard and NO fractional Reserves.

Originally posted by disgustedbyhumanityPut the Fed out of business and stiff them on what US banks owe them.
Excellent Idea ... general repudiation of all credit (Debt) Debt.

Originally posted by disgustedbyhumanityNegotiate with everyone else who has a piece of our debt.
You just repudiated your debts ... who would be left?

Originally posted by disgustedbyhumanityI think the world goes along with it, and the whole wrold should do the same.

One can only hope.

Originally posted by disgustedbyhumanityWe would just have to fight a war against the central bankers. Sounds ok to me.

Okie, look up Rockefeller on Wikipedia, there is your first target. Look up Rothschild, there is your second target. Remember the "Central Bankers" are Families of people, the modern day "Royal Families" so to speak ... oh yeah, they are not afraid of using assassins because to them, no one else counts.

Oh yeah www.quatloos.com... Truly entertaining!

[edit on 6-9-2008 by 2stepsfromtop]

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by KaginD

No. Every dollar you spend represents debt, not value.

If you have a Social Security number, that identifies you as payment to the privately owned Federal Reserve Bank on the national bankruptcy of 1933.

Even if you don't have a credit card, you are still in debt, because you still participate in the debt system. Wether it be paying taxes, or buying groceries.

new topics

top topics

join