It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain scared! posting videos begging Paul supporters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Here is a link to a series of videos produced by a McCain Supporter to try and convince Ron Paul supporters to come to the dark side.
www.youtube.com...

I am sure some will fall for it, by the rank and file Ron Paul supporters will simply become more determined to make sure McCain loses.

As McCain once said, "Id rather lose an election than lose a war"

The Ron Paul supporters are at war with the neocon agenda, and we would rather see the Republicans go down in flames than vote for a war monger like McCain.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Ron Paul supporters were never Republican to begin with. Most are just anti-war (american) protestors anyway.

So we are not losing anything without their support anyway.

[edit on 5-9-2008 by RRconservative]

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by robwerden

You contradicted the title of your thread with your first sentence where you said "McCain supporters" did this.

McCain isn't doing anything more than Obama and even Ron Paul himself, are doing to try to talk people into voting for them.

It's called politics.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative
Ron Paul supporters were never Republican to begin with. Most are just anti-war (american) protestors anyway.

So we are not losing anything without their support anyway.

[edit on 5-9-2008 by RRconservative]

So your saying 1.2 million people joined the Republican party only to vote for Ron Paul?

That statement is absurd.

I personally know every single person in the meetup group in my area were all former Republicans. I was a Texas State Delegate and I know we had nearly 1000 former republicans there who were Ron Paul supporters.

I guess the proof is in the pudding. We will see if McCain gets 51 million votes or if he gets 49.8 million in November.

If he only gets 48.8 million votes then I guess the party will understand what they sacrificed by ostracizing the Ron Paul Supporters.

I my self would rather vote for 3rd party than see McCain win.
I probably will vote Constitution party or Libertatian if I dont write in Ron Paul.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jemison
reply to post by robwerden

You contradicted the title of your thread with your first sentence where you said "McCain supporters" did this.

McCain isn't doing anything more than Obama and even Ron Paul himself, are doing to try to talk people into voting for them.

It's called politics.

You know as well as I do McCain is actively seeking Ron Pauls endorsement. Ron Paul said in an interview that they sent a staff member to him to do just that.
Ron Paul refused so McCains devoted neocon supporters are now trying to appeal to the Ron Paul supporters. Do you think they would do this if McCain did not order it? Come on, wake up!!!

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
According to ATS new guidelines, shouldn't this thread be killed?

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Thread closed

Re: www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 11/9/08 by masqua]

join