It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The place... (Terrors shall halt and fail)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
...is Sept 6th. Also called Armageddon. There in place shall be victory for a kind and be defeats against other kinds. 9-6! Experience initiation of the weapon only saved for that date place. Found out a whirlwind 9-6 (numeral anagram of '96). All terrors shall come to their ever dieing deaths in their sole root sources.

What will you be doing Sept 6th if the day were to go on as usual for you?

The Clue the place is a date and not an area of land or sea:

"Rev 16
16And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon."

^^Into? How can you be into a place? Date wise only is how. Otherwise you can be 'at' or 'to' or 'on' a place, which is only concerning any area of land. If you call a building a place, then you can be 'into' such the place also. Between date and building... I think you know which one makes sense most, THOUGH IT CAN BE SAID IN TRUTH that the Universe is a building ("the" building) of existence kind nonetheleast that everyone is 'into'. Agree, might we? You see it like you see the double 16 concerning chapter and verse in Revelation. No coincidence to the numeral side acting as a tell tale concerning places into.

So expect all terrorizers to the world to flee before that date ceases over the globe fully!! This thread shall Match the Watch you all's. Nothing shall save the world's 'as usual' moment or doings for such the date I list is Armageddon. The great grand weapon, to be used, shall be witnessed and experienced in a kind way on some deemed the Delighting and in a mean way on others deemed the Terrorizing. You shall feel the feeling come for the date like no other. It's only right that a feeling, uphoria-ectasy-etc saved only for that date., accompanies the Delighting inside the event inside Armageddon. It'll be such a climactic result by the use of the great grand weapon. If you're not the Terrorizing, then you shouldnt feel any fear Armageddon.

Just my 6 cent:

'08 (8) represents the point of eternity. '96 (9-6) represents the point of mystery. Inside them both is the purposeful meaning of the Cross Road, where it has been we met together only to ajourn apart, whether or not, you get that it were the Dare against the Ever Reason of the Divide. The ever can divide and minus ever, since ever can have a strart away from an ever not having a start.

[edit on 5-9-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Well thanks for the information

I'm gonna watch out for hurricanes then (since I'm in Florida right now) and hope the the terrors halt an fail as you say.

I'm also reading a great book on "how to handle Wahhabi clerics" by Vince Flynn. Very informative I must say on how we should fight the war on terror. Book is called -CONSENT TO KILL-

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Another clue to Armageddon being a date being the place is...

"aged" right in the middle of the word itself. Dates have to do with ages. Dating has to do with aging. Like a born on date or an expiration date. What age comes tomarrow? 9-6 (Sept 6th). We shall be born inside a new age/expire inside an old age.

Inside the mystery of '96 Pac got shot and killed in 6 days within a 9th month. And it's still a total mystery point in start that other half mysteries followed in the pattern being Sept (9th month). In '96, also, artist name wise, 2Pac exited/Makaveli entered. And Makaveli's '96 release into being was with Pac's '96 release into expiring humanly. Plans unfolded in '96. Pac's death came the 'as' (the images given by all which puts 'as' a thief against Pac's departure). The Lord has shown part 1, with 2pac, of what is unfolding. Next up is part 2 which is no longer a warning message. You got to see how image would succeed against Pac's expiration, but next you shall see how "the" image of all goes into perdition since it shall fail being worn over and against "the" original of you.

[edit on 5-9-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Two dates shall be in the world. The one shall be taken; and the other left.

You shall have to take one date reguardless. And like I mentioned the 9-6 has yet to cease over the GLOBE. In part it shall be 9-6 some area, 9-7 some area. Two shall be in the field... Two doesnt mean persons exclusively. It was put vague to imply that which only encompasses: Dates! Those do encompass all on the whole earth. We are all gathered into a date, am I correct? Or is it your ego wont let you say such is correct, READER?

Plus:

Biggie Smalls expired in '97. See the next mystery in some way related to the first mystery? That was Pac's foe is how it relates.

No coincidence Biggie expired on my B-day and I'm the one revealing this.

So do see the 9-6, 9-7 being the two dates in the world that wont be over with before the flee of terrorizing has occurred.

No coincidence I happened to be talking about '97 in a song put on the radio on 9-3-96 before Pac got shot. It was the same week. Do you realize the bigger coincidence is that 9-3 is 3-9 in reverse? 3-9 is my B-day and Biggies expiration date.

So when I speak it surely isnt a coincidence. Armageddon I make known. Remember Revelation is of what? Mystery period. Pac's and Big's getting shot and expirating are both MYSTERIES. What makes you not see that Revelation got not a damn thing to do with being in the whole mystery department? So Armageddon would have to do with mysteries IN SOME WAY since it's in Revelation.

Plus:

^^O, I failed to mention that in that song I also mentioned "Biggie Smalls look-a-like". That was someone my foe back in High School.

Again, no way is it a coincidence!! I can unfold the Mystery of Revelation's Armageddon. The Lord I am with utterly in a sense and angle no one can reach, but just me alone. And if the Lord wouldnt work through ppl you wouldnt have the bible mentioning Armageddon to begin with. So accept the Lord operating with me about Armageddon, unless you dont like any servant with the Lord. Only the devil and the betrayor would despise someone with the Lord.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
"-9 (Sept) Divide/Minus the third angle (or: glean) led we-th, hearing "with" a quiet hearing, If (Actually) no (or: "yea") boy irrevernce the beauty divide/minus his original, divide/minus give his karm out his during body, or out his mitten (or: glove),"

^^What state is shaped like a mitten? Michigan. So now you know that the during body is what we call the flesh of the world (ppl, not the planet). The mitten implicates area of the GLOBE. So the dates are so area bound and world bound. And it has to do with "with" even the same underlying way to what I explained in the bottomless pit thread concerning "with". This "with" is off-center explained like in stereo to get the truth across on the right, center, and left. There is no where to run, but to accept the truth.

No one can remove the karm out of the beauty's body (which you all are in) or area (Michigan) concerning the 9-6, 9-7 double date that shall be back to back reguardless in the original's encompassing. Everyone shall leave out of what shall be hanging, and the hanging shall leave WITH us also so so so. And if you do believe "with" implies "against", then so be it that the dates leaving with us are AGAINST you alone.

And no coincidence I am in the Mitten. No coincidence that on Killuminati's album cover's cross is Detroit. That's a city in the Mitten shaped state. It all ties into the Point Holder.

[edit on 6-9-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Google: worldtimezone.

Like what happens when your computer's calender changes over, except the change over shall be into an alternative 'ever' different than the current 'here and now'.

You literally wont recieve a date here. And the date you shall receive hereafter either you may or shall not get expressed since it depends on, whether or not, you shall be in a paradise or a hell. Guess what date you shouldn't recieve here...

Peep where the 9-8 (representing acceptable eternity) shouldnt land zone wise here because of a divide/minus us one another...

Down to the mite of a final sec. Here in the mitten it shouldnt come outside a final sec. of 6:59 am a still here. That's at most. Being inside 9-6, 9-7 is all that is needed acceptable you must keep in mind, specially since the Lord is like a trigger held. The trigger looks like the comma (","). The Lord can depart 'slowliness' ITSELF inside Armagaddon. Never forget the body of the Lord, the beauty, inside Armageddon down to the final sec of 9-6 being you know where on timezone maps. There it should not be 9-7. From one end. To the other end it should not be 9-8. Uttermost part of earth and uttermost part of heaven is the globe's double date. Dates encompasses and can turn powers to mush of the weak and insignificant God (the devil). On Natural Born Killaz, by Dre and Cude, Pac pulled the trigger anyway though he was advised against doing so. Dare the Lord do the same? The clue is that weapon had to do with the use of an eye with another's mouth.

[edit on 6-9-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
"Rev 16
15Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame."

^^Behold as a thief would my come. Blessed is I during that watch of a theif's attention like to something they are fixing to steal. Kept is my garments. Being case in a negative degree I walk naked those (the garments). And I see my shame (the garments).

Shame-
the painful feeling arising from the consciousness of something dishonorable, improper, ridiculous, etc., done by oneself or another:

^^The garments are the mysteries concerning Pac and Big being shot and killed. Some say it was a shame what happened. The garments are not me. So the shame is in the garments. The garments I spelled out in non-coincidence in how I relate. Relations are close like garments worn. But I'm not the garments, but just showing closeness concerning myself and the non-coincidences.

Since dealing with closeness you do see the close call 9-6, 9-7 WHERE I with the Lord (mask on) gathered those garments together into a place called Armageddon.

And I shall never ajourn from the mask I'm with. Can not the Lord be His own servant?

Now/next...

Rev 16
17And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

^^The 7th is the date. The angel poured out my vial into the air the 7th which is upon where I am in the Mitten. What else is in the vail? You were revealed it. And dont forget that "with" thing. It's no coincidence it rained where I am the 7th. Sign of the poured vial. The voice out of the temple (Me with the Lord) is away from the throne (Me with the Lord). Though that person (THE DEVIL) says it is done, understand, they arent Me to know if it is done or not!

Rev 16
19And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.

20And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found.

21And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great.

^^The great city is God (the devil) divided into 3 parts part one person wise, part many human bodies, and part astral world. They shall fall. The devil's self come in remembrance to the devil's self. So the devil is to give itself its own wrath. During the event every island is to flee away implying the devil shall sink in a fall. Great hail outside heaven is the devil's own hail in hell the devil sinks into. It shall fall upon who sinks into it. The weight of a talent is whatever the devil talently can do: Torment. So the devil will enter into torment of itself put against the devil itself. Men damn God because God's plague damns God. That's the actual blasphemy. For it there us of was exceeding great. Of, as in, us behind the scenes having a hand in how God gets damned in God's own hell.

^^Under 7. I was born '78. Anagram 7-8 or rather 7/8 which can apply to a double date to the globe. And still we took 9-6 and also left 9-6. Now we in parts take 9-7 and left either 9-6 or 9-8, to one end, and take 9-8 and left either 9-6 or 9-7, to the other.

Satan's freeze limbo style doesnt mean the original person that title isnt in moments. In decpetion the Lord can suspend titles for other titles. Satan's moment can freeze while the Lord's next moment arises. "You heard the last jam, etc. This one's worst!" Did the weapon saved for Armageddon jam? Haha. But the weapon is still worst when unjammed finally. But with a twist of my wrist with an alternative weapon it gets worst since dont need to wait till it unjams.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Rev 17
7And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.

8The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

^^The beast is outside the bottomless pit, meaning it is frozen. Then it's frozenness goes into perdition, meaning the beast goes back into the bottomless pit. Notice the beholders? They, already in the pit, then behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

The mystery of the woman? The mystery is in antonym/anagram. How?

The woman is the first beast in Rev 13:1 since similar is the 7 heads and 10 horns.

So we have a non-coincidence with the 1, the___, the 7, and the 8...

^^Missing is the 9 to my birth year in the matching. Again, you see the closeness which is the point like with the garments.

Rev 11
9And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.

^^three days? Or rather three ways one can be wake to: "was, and is not, and yet is".

Their dead bodies are out graves in the sense their dead bodies are mysteries. There are ppl who wont let go who would suffer to just let them go still a mysteries.

So now we have the 1978. My b-year. No coincidence I was born the third month since it is three days of wakes concerning the dead bodies. You know the dead bodies the mystery is about: Pac and Big.

Their deaths are my two witnesses. How? The non-coincidences (yeah, so so so) I reveal to their deaths reveals just Who I am. Yeah, even the dead witness which reveals a bigger picture. All mysteries reveal a left Clue about Me with the Lord. Like Pac said, Dont nobody die unless we planned it!

Obviously you do see the mystery deaths were planned if the non-coincidence speak up so with such a connection or line up that aint random. Every mystery has its purpose to serve. In this case, the purpose is to reveal the Lord and His other aspects.

Being born in '78? The opposite would be expired out '78. The anagram with the opposite would be expired out 7/8. I am out the date 9-7/9-8 when just 9-7 leaves. I am out 9-7/9-8 when both leave. Either or. Should I go with either? Or should I go with or? I think the devil knows the answer based on what happened ago with which they went with. O, I can use the devil's word against itself when taking it to the streets rather than in a court of law and order.

O, and the half, concerning the dead bodies, is the Mystery Wake in closeness. Think of mysteries to the Mystery as a half brother.

You thought it was done, but like hell it aint over. Heaven of God is shaking right now. Why short a stop action they rejoice we?

[edit on 7-9-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
One last thing:

Rev 9
11And after three days and an half the spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.

^^life from God is away from God, meaning in the Lord because God didnt give them life. Their feet is their depth. Their depth is the Mystery link I revealed with the non-coincidences. Great fear fell upon the devil "which" saw them ago and saw them, depth wise, in my thread here on non-coincidences.

I stood them upon the mystery closeness to me.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Rev 11
14The second woe is past; and, behold, the third woe cometh quickly.

^^First Pac, then Big, and, behold now since now only do you behold how it rose, the third mystery: come: quickly: PERIOD.

Come is not return. When someone or something comes to you you see them or it clearer TO A POINT. It's like rising within dark to reveal brightness. Etc.

Like Midnight... Opposite: High Noon, Opposite/anagram: Brighten Day (Wake).

The devil can panic in fright and act mad now because it shall be the case what the devil shall do in death and hell.

What you see or experience comes to a point of how purposefully intended. Not over. Not under. To the point. The point of damnation is to experience the state period. Not to experience bypassing the state. The point of hell is torture itself period. Not stop torture. O, what is in the depth of death and hell? If the devil desires more hells of hell in a exceeding continuing increasing sense, then the devil shall get what it desired and intended to give to itself, let the Lord be the Judge.

Sink in you, devil. Devil, sink in you. Devil, you in sink. You in sink, devil.

Ha!

top topics

join