It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's next for the Obama campaign - finding a way to dump Biden for Hilary?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
During the RNC, this question was brought up a couple of times and I've heard it brought up on talk radio also. I think it's a valid question.

1. Do you think Obama is looking for a way to bump Biden off the ticket for Hilary?
2. If Biden was replaced by Hilary, would this make you think ill of the Obama campaign?

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
No. If they did that they would be running into John Mccain's trap.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Oh. My. Gosh.

The thought of that makes my head spin.

I bet that the thought has crossed Obama's mind more than once, but how could he pull it off without looking like he caved?

He IS a product of Chicago politics ...

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Hillary wouldn't accept anyway.

She knows that if Obama loses she has another chance in 2012 (the end of the world)......

And after obama dis her, why should she?

Obama 08- Hillary would be on anybody's short list for Vice President

........except mine

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Biden will get "seriously" ill in the next couple of weeks, from some "unknown" ailment, and will "reluctantly" have to withdraw from the Vice-President slot.

Lord Obama is on his knees begging with Hillary Clinton to come back. I think Hillary will hold off....because there is nothing better than a huge "I TOLD YOU SO!" This will be her campaign slogan in 2012.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Why would he drop Biden. Even if its 50/50 there is no reason to drop him. Its not like he's losing.

If I was Obama, I would be worried about the racist few sitting in the middle that would never ever vote for a Black Man to be president. That's what he should be worried about.

Its going to be a close election but in the end America will reap what it sow.

If they are blind enough to select McCain then that's what they will get. One thing for sure, They aint getting me to fight any war

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
The more I think about, the more I'm pretty sure that when Obama had his secret meeting with Hillary he probably offered her the VP position. She undoubtedly spit her drink out of her mouth and laughed in his face.

Governor Ted Strickland of Ohio rejected Obama outright before he was even approached. You have to wonder how far down was Biden on the original list.

My personal opinion is that the Dems are keeping a safe distance from Obama so they don't get hit with the fallout when he crashes back to earth.

That said, I would love to see Sarah Palin debate Hillary Clinton.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative
Biden will get "seriously" ill in the next couple of weeks, from some "unknown" ailment, and will "reluctantly" have to withdraw from the Vice-President slot.

Lord Obama is on his knees begging with Hillary Clinton to come back. I think Hillary will hold off....because there is nothing better than a huge "I TOLD YOU SO!" This will be her campaign slogan in 2012.

This is the same thing Rush said on the radio today.
Rush is pretty brilliant so if he said it I wouldn't doubt it if it happened.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
That's an idea that I've heard a few times (I believe even CNN asked that question yesterday), but I don't think Obama will dump Biden. Even if he wanted to, he'd lose all credibility in the eyes of voters. And replacing him with Hillary? If he did that, it would appear as a move of desperation. Not going to happen.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Our political system has become a big circus and It will not surprise me at all tha either Biden or Palin could be replaced in a few weeks.

I don't think anything surprise me anymore no even if either party show up with a two headed woman.

I truly and honestly believe that neither McCain or Obama has much say on the choosing of their running mates.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   
here's a similiar scenario put up in another blog, but with a twist that Biden is looking for a replacement for Obama:

OBAMA HAS BEEN SERVED PAPERS

The DNC Democratic National Committee was served legal papers at 1200 on September 4th, 2008, with evidence stating that Obama is not eligible to be or run for President of the United States.

Obama was born in Kenya Africa and not Hawaii.
His mother was 18 years old and not 19

Obama was also served legal papers at 1 PM on September 4th, 2008.

The fertilizer has hit the ventilator.

Has Biden selected his VP yet?

Thats why Hillary has been so quiet and is currently campaigning in Florida. With Obama out of the way it is a whole new Ball Game

Source: Paul Jacobs topix.net 2008 Presidential Election

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by sos37

sorry for the one liner, but No. Just no. Stop trying. Just because the reds made a dumb choice for veep doesn't mean that the blues want to dump their candidate.

top topics

join