It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O'Reilly Finally Gets An Interview With Obama

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Al I want to know is, where were these hard hitting questions when O'Reilly interviewed President Bush?
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
He did everything but give Bush a reach around in the interview. Never once did he interrupt Bush while he was speaking, yet he continually interrupted Obama. Not that I believe Obama has anything interesting to say. This is all rhetoric whether its Rep/Dem they just feed the people a line of SH*T, and hope no one is paying attention. Why don't they talk about the 9 trillion dollar debt, or why isn't Bin Laden on the 10 most wanted list for 9-11. How about this one, "Is it true Mr Obama you want to get rid of all semi-automatic weapons?" How about this one, tell me Mr Obama do you believe its right that this country is 9 trillion in debt yet the Federal Reserve can not be audited? Or why is it that when citizens file bankruptcy they are ruined for years yet when large banking corporations go under we the people have to bail their arse out?

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Kanati

Bush gets the 3rd degree from EVERYONE in the media, while democrats get a pass. In this case, you have a single network that takes a different point of view. Now you know how we feel when every other news network interviews any republican.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Dronetek

MAJORITY OF OBAMA COVERAGE IS NEGATIVE

MAJORITY OF MCCAIN COVERAGE IS POSITIVE

SO SHUT UP WITH YOUR NEOCON BS!

Hell, why can't Ron Paul be running? Oh that's right because the GOP hates him for not being in Halliburton and Skull and Bones pockets.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
In the words of snoop doggy dogg

"F*CK BILL O'RIELLY!".

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Just to let everyone know, Foxnews had a body language person study the Barak Hussein Obama interview with O'Reilly and what did she come up with.

1. Barak was sarcastic

2. Barak was insecure and felt the need to convince O'Reilly in an almost insistant way that he was right.

Just the kind of man you want as president right? No....

On the surge. Barak admitted (finally) that is was a success beyond our wildest dreams, yet.... if he refused to admit he was wrong to say it wouldn't work.

Just the kind of man you want as president, a man who insists he is right and who cannot see the error of his ways, right? No....

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Krieger

They don't want Ron Paul because he's a Wacko. And very little press is positive for any Republican or conservative. They are however feeling a tingling sensation run up their legs over Barak Hussein Obama.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

Can you show us where you got that information about Fox having a body language expert examine Obama?
Not that it really makes a difference as Fox is practically a state run news
network. Everything that they say I take with a grain of salt to be honest.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
reply to post by Krieger

They don't want Ron Paul because he's a Wacko. And very little press is positive for any Republican or conservative. They are however feeling a tingling sensation run up their legs over Barak Hussein Obama.

Ron Paul is a wacko because he believes in honoring the Constitution, dismantling the (Not) Federal reserve,freedom of speech,strong military,staying out of other countries affairs,doing away with income tax, has never wavered from a position once in his 10 elected terms to the congress.Yea hes a wacko all right.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptGizmo

I remember it was shown yesterday afternoon. If I can find the exact show I will post it here. It was the woman that O'Rielly usually has on his show.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptGizmo

Originally posted by Fromabove
reply to post by Krieger

Ron Paul is a wacko because he believes in honoring the Constitution, dismantling the (Not) Federal reserve,freedom of speech,strong military,staying out of other countries affairs,doing away with income tax, has never wavered from a position once in his 10 elected terms to the congress.Yea hes a wacko all right.

No, he's a Wacko because he insists his version and interpretation of the world is the right one excluding all other thought. That, is dangerous.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I don't like Obama, but he did okay during the interview with O'reilly. He got flustered on the surge question, but that's understandable considering he suffers from "Fonzie Syndrome", and simply can't bring himself to say the words "I Was Wrong". A lot of people are like that though, so no "biggie".

I look forward to watching the last two segments of the interview.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Well I thought I would post the other parts here for those who have not seen the interview.

Part 2

www.liveleak.com...

Part 3

www.liveleak.com...

Part 4

www.liveleak.com...

So what did you guys think? Did he handle himself well or not? Do you think O'Reilly was fair and balanced?

[edit on 9/11/2008 by CaptGizmo]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join