It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama, the Whitehouse, the visitors

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
One aspect of this election has not been considered. If Barak Hussein Obama wins the election, who will be seen at the whitehouse. Will it be such peple as Reverend Wright, Luis Farrakan, Puff Diddy, Michael Moore, Reznic, and the like. Will there be a constant flow of these rascists, criminal, and terrorist friends. This is a valid question because the appearance and dignity of the Whitehouse is very important to how the world sees the USA.

My question then is this:

Does it matter, and would it effect how we are perceived in the world?

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Valid question, but I can't halp but ask what Karl Rove, Scooter Libby and countless other "guests" have done to tarnish the reputation and dignity of the White House already ?

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by maudeeb

This is true. That why the question is even more important to ask this time around.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
meh, george bush has just invited a terrorist to the white house, what guests is obama going to have to dinner that are worse?

invitation

terrorist?

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by pieman

That is the question. If Bush has a few questionable friends over, and if Clinton was doing interns and having crooks over the house, what will happen when Puff Diddy and Reverend Wright and Luis Farrakan find there way in?

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
reply to post by pieman

That is the question. If Bush has a few questionable friends over, and if Clinton was doing interns and having crooks over the house, what will happen when Puff Diddy and Reverend Wright and Luis Farrakan find there way in?

What is your point?

Fear of a Black Planet?

If Bush can have Kid Rock at the Whitehouse, why couldn't Obama have someone like P Diddy? (although I doubt he would.. diddy is about washed up as far as music goes).

[edit on 5-9-2008 by Quazga]

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Quazga

My point, or rather my question is, is Obama going to turn the Whitehouse into a party clubhouse completre with criminals, terrorists, hookers, and drugs etc. And if so, will that damage our credibility in the world? Is it worth the risk, and I say this because of his past, and because of the friends of his that we know about, not because he is a black man. It's not the skin but the character of the man that I question here.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

... Just what has this man done to make you think he would bring those types of people into the White House?

*crickets.....*

Exactly.

Oh and just so you know... I'm not voting for Obama.

Baiting at it's finest. Please do us all a favor and find something worth while to discuss....

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   

reply to post by Quazga

My point, or rather my question is, is Obama going to turn the Whitehouse into a party clubhouse completre with criminals, terrorists, hookers, and drugs etc. And if so, will that damage our credibility in the world? Is it worth the risk, and I say this because of his past, and because of the friends of his that we know about, not because he is a black man. It's not the skin but the character of the man that I question here.

Yes, that's exactly what will happen because as soon as the black people move into the neighborhood, that's all that follows them - hookers, drug dealers, thieves and the like. You'll start to see graffiti on the white house, there will be shootings on the white house lawn, body outlines everywhere and gangsta rap being piped over the loudspeakers. Cars will be up on cinder blocks without their wheels and doors and you will hear gunshots every 20 seconds like clockwork. *Sarcasm Off*

Are you seriously asking this question?

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by sos37

Ok,
You have to admit. When SOS and I both agree on the fact that this is baiting, that it definitely IS baiting.

Everyone from both sides of the aisle are calling foul on this thread.

FromAbove... what does that tell you?

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
anyway, i thought camp david was the party spot, not the white house!!

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Maybe the question should be asked this way:

If Barak Hussein Obama wins the election, will it diminish the office of the Whitehouse if among his frequent visitors are, Farakan, Reverend Wright, Rezco, Puff Diddy. And if the question is at least a "maybe", should this be a consideration in the election. A man is known by the friends he keeps.

Does it matter one way or another, and why?

I believe this is important to consider.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
... Just what has this man done to make you think he would bring those types of people into the White House?

*crickets.....*

Uhhh...well gosh. In the case of Reverend Wright he spent 20 years absorbing the mans philosophy, he referred to Wright as a mentor and like "an Uncle".

Do you honestly think he will NOT invite him to the White House?

www.washingtontimes.com...

The church where Sen. Barack Obama has worshipped for two decades publicly declares that its ministry is founded on a 1960s book that espouses "the destruction of the white enemy."

"What we need is the divine love as expressed in Black Power, which is the power of black people to destroy their oppressors here and now by any means at their disposal. Unless God is participating in this holy activity, we must reject his love," Mr. Cone wrote in the book.

[edit on 6-9-2008 by Sonya610]

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by sos37

reply to post by Quazga

Yes, that's exactly what will happen because as soon as the black people move into the neighborhood, that's all that follows them - hookers, drug dealers, thieves and the like. You'll start to see graffiti on the white house, there will be shootings on the white house lawn, body outlines everywhere and gangsta rap being piped over the loudspeakers. Cars will be up on cinder blocks without their wheels and doors and you will hear gunshots every 20 seconds like clockwork. *Sarcasm Off*

Are you seriously asking this question?

OH my god you made my day... I think I pissed my shoe.

new topics

top topics

join