It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brussels Van Damme Meeting 2008, Usain Bolt, Asafa Powell and End Times Reductionism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Brussels Van Damme Meeting 2008, Usain Bolt, Asafa Powell and End Times Reductionism

No Coverage of what could even become THE greatest SPORTS moment FOR EVER

If you live in the UK, Germany, France or almost all the rest of Illuminatziland and you don't understand why NOBODY gets the chance to watch what is announced as one of the greatest sports moments ever (1) and could even become THE greatest FOR EVER (2), then you still did not get ANYTHING (3).

Notes

(1) At the 100 m event of the Van Damme Meeting in Brussels:
- Usain Bolt, who became the greatest athlete ever just two weeks ago, after pushing the 100 and the 200 m world records at Beijing, VERY close to the human limits...
- will be competing against Asafa Powell, who just three days ago run the 100m in 9.72 s at Lausanne, the only performance nearing Bolt's performances, besides Michael Johnson's 19.32 s in the 200 m in Atlanta, 1996.

(2) Since we have now reached the limits of human possibilities in the most natural sports (which, no wonder, were also the only to become global), it is a logic consequence that such a moment like tonight is not only a premiere in the History of Mankind but also that it can be repeated but not surpassed in the future.

But even the chances that it can be actually repeated are very slim: as a consequence of one of the Laws of End Times Reductionism, which states that the human limits - which in natural societies were kept constant ever since day 1 - are now (in Illuminati End Times) decreasing.

That Law is based on another Law of End Times Reductionism, which states that all basic systems, water, food, air - required for maximum performance in natural sports - are now compromised and deteriorating at an overall exponential rate.

(3) Who, How and Why explained long ago -
doping-conspiracy.blogspot.com...
Google, as usual, knows it best:
www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%22Doping+conspiracy%22

Jn

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthIsNeverTooHorrible

No Coverage of what could even become THE greatest SPORTS moment FOR EVER

If you live in the UK, Germany, France or almost all the rest of Illuminatziland and you don't understand why NOBODY gets the chance to watch what is announced as one of the greatest sports moments ever (1) and could even become THE greatest FOR EVER (2), then you still did not get ANYTHING (3).

I found no coverage of this race on uk tv!.

[edit on 9-9-2008 by Jn]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthIsNeverTooHorrible

All it brings up i that powell failed to break bolts record...i dont think they were actually racing.

[edit on 9/9/08 by blupblup]

Jn

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
reply to post by TruthIsNeverTooHorrible

All it brings up i that powell failed to break bolts record...i dont think they were actually racing.

[edit on 9/9/08 by blupblup]

Bolt runs 9.77 in Jamaican sweep www.cbc.ca...

Triple Olympic gold medallist Usain Bolt of Jamaica ran 9.77 seconds on Friday to take the 100-metre sprint at the Van Damme Memorial in Brussels, Belgium.

Bolt beat countryman Asafa Powell, who ran 9.83 seconds. Jamaica's Nesta Carter and Michael Frater finished third and fourth, respectively, ahead of the likes of Travis Padgett of the United States, Kim Collins of St. Kitts and Nevis, and Churandy Martina of the Netherlands Antilles.

join