Brussels Van Damme Meeting 2008, Usain Bolt, Asafa Powell and End Times Reductionism
No Coverage of what could even become THE greatest SPORTS moment FOR EVER
If you live in the UK, Germany, France or almost all the rest of Illuminatziland and you don't understand why NOBODY gets the chance to watch what is
announced as one of the greatest sports moments ever (1) and could even become THE greatest FOR EVER (2), then you still did not get ANYTHING (3).
(1) At the 100 m event of the Van Damme Meeting in Brussels:
- Usain Bolt, who became the greatest athlete ever just two weeks ago, after pushing the 100 and the 200 m world records at Beijing, VERY close to the
- will be competing against Asafa Powell, who just three days ago run the 100m in 9.72 s at Lausanne, the only performance nearing Bolt's
performances, besides Michael Johnson's 19.32 s in the 200 m in Atlanta, 1996.
(2) Since we have now reached the limits of human possibilities in the most natural sports (which, no wonder, were also the only to become global), it
is a logic consequence that such a moment like tonight is not only a premiere in the History of Mankind but also that it can be repeated but not
surpassed in the future.
But even the chances that it can be actually repeated are very slim: as a consequence of one of the Laws of End Times Reductionism, which states that
the human limits - which in natural societies were kept constant ever since day 1 - are now (in Illuminati End Times) decreasing.
That Law is based on another Law of End Times Reductionism, which states that all basic systems, water, food, air - required for maximum performance
in natural sports - are now compromised and deteriorating at an overall exponential rate.
(3) Who, How and Why explained long ago -
Google, as usual, knows it best: